**Week 16 In-Game**

my buddy has a cayenne alex

not worth the price

would rather have almost any of the other luxery suvs

even a Range Rover

Uncle Igor used to say

only time youll see me in a Range is either driving from the mechanic or too the mechanic

Peyton picks killed Denver 2H bettors especially the pick 6 cause it didn't look like the red rifle could lead them to a TD

i liked em more at first but i dunno. havent seen one in a while.

on the topic of beamers, that m4 is so nice

you see X6's everywhere in Russia. I think they are just huge in Europe and maybe NYC

M4 is nice but not for me. Im a fan of big sedans and big SUV's

And the QB's arm is a fraction of what it was even at the beginning of the season, dead arm

still the baddest bitch in the game IMO

2015-S-CLASS-S550-SEDAN-BACKGROUND-BYO-D-01.jpg

CINCINNATI -- The Denver Broncos made plenty of mistakes Monday night to earn every bit of a37-28 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals in Paul Brown Stadium.

13216.jpg

Thomas

But Demaryius Thomas isn't sure one he was flagged for should be on that list. A poor route or two, yes, a dropped ball, yes. But the facemask penalty in the fourth quarter?

Not so much.

In a game the Broncos trailed 30-28 at the time, it appeared Peyton Manning had hit Thomas for a 27-yard gain to convert a third-and-6 to move the ball to the Bengals' 49-yard line with just under seven minutes to play in the game.

Instead Thomas was flagged for a facemask penalty, a 15-yarder that negated the play and moved the ball back to the Broncos' 12-yard line. Manning was sacked on the next play and the Broncos then punted.

"I didn't grab it, I actually kind of touched it," Thomas said of the penalty. "I never saw a man call it, that was a big change of the game, that was a first down we were moving the ball. It was tough, they called it, you have to live with it."

The Broncos did have some additional penalties in the game that were just as painful. Marvin Austin Jr. was flagged in the fourth quarter for roughing the passer, a 15-yarder that gave the Bengals a first down. Derek Wolfe was flagged for unnecessary roughness, for blasting a Bengals offensive lineman after the play was over in the third quarter. The Bengals drove to the Broncos' 7-yard line after that penalty before Von Miller ripped the ball away from Bengals' running backJeremy Hill to keep the Bengals from scoring.

Back