**Week 16 In-Game**

love 2 card guts

my fave card game at the camp

High school games of guts saw sneakers, gold chains, and gift cards tossed into the middle because pots got so high.

And then there's acey-deucey....and those pots can get up there too.

Tonk down south is the black mans game, played in High School for money all the time.

Spades may be the northern black mans game then, not sure....but I've only ever played either game with black dudes in college or at work on lunch years ago.

High school games of guts saw sneakers, gold chains, and gift cards tossed into the middle because pots got so high.

yep

THE best card game out there:shake:

Lol.acey deucy good times

shit I bet

I meant more on vacation for us here

not trying to sound ignorant.....but usually occurs in hotels in FLA for us here

what about yall, what is scenario

condo balcony while watching an afternoon thunderstorm...that is a childhood board game memory

Match the pot games get crazy. Over thanksgiving a bunch of friends meet up and play dealers.choice. one match the pot game cost a guy $1200
Pot got to $2400 and a lucky prick won

Match the pot games get crazy. Over thanksgiving a bunch of friends meet up and play dealers.choice. one match the pot game cost a guy $1200
Pot got to $2400 and a lucky prick won

Usually involves drunks writing checks or IOUs

3 card monte variations are all we used to make up when we had a core group of guys that played every week for a few years. We combined guts into each of those games too, so you had to hold or drop to be in, then had to beat everyone who stayed using the board for the variation we were playing....and you matched the pot if you lost of course.

One was a cross of 4 cards, you can use either top and bottom, or left and right, but only saw 1 card from each 'row' before you dropped. You were dealt 4 cards, and made your best 3 card monte hand. There was also the doubler card alone in the top corner which was revealed before "the drop." Those pots would go from $5 to $50 in like 2 hands...it never failed.

Usually involves drunks writing checks or IOUs

Yep, seen those for sure.

When we got a little older and just played with our core group, we would start playing for 1/4 or 1/2 pot at a time if the pot got up there. So you'd play a few hands to get rid of the huge pot and someone wouldn't get stuck like a pig.

Back