**Week 16 In-Game**

you haven't played guts until you've played force guts...
we play a version where you play a widow hand

2 cards in the middle that can beat you

only play widow if uncontested....yours sounds like last dude has to play regardless?

you haven't played guts until you've played force guts...

Did y'all play where you had to beat the "bitch" too? If just one guy stayed in, you'd flop top 2 or 3 cards depending on which Guts it was. That bitch would win so many times!

we play a version where you play a widow hand

2 cards in the middle that can beat you

only play widow if uncontested....yours sounds like last dude has to play regardless?

yep, dealer has to play the hand regardless of his cards

Did y'all play where you had to beat the "bitch" too? If just one guy stayed in, you'd flop top 2 or 3 cards depending on which Guts it was. That bitch would win so many times!
Haha yeah we called the dummy hand

Oh yeah, there's always a dealer hand when we play any guts/3 card monte variation game too. If the deck wins, everyone who stayed pays the pot.

And there was a twist sometimes that if the deck had a black 2 in it's hand, it won automatically....dudes would lose their fucking shit seeing the 2 revealed. Hahahaha

nope, we play until no burn of the pot - so you either split the pot or nobody declares.

yea thats it

we called it the widow

2 cards in the middle dealt everytime if someone went uncalled

I used to have a framed hand in my house for a 800 dollar J over 10 beat....on ME

awful

Holy shit I forgot this was this year. Feels like ages ago

[video=youtube;ktdtWGEtvZk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktdtWGEtvZk[/video]

No. What's that

You get 3 cards....4s and 6s are wild (and you can choose another card to be wild for you if you're playing the choose version)....you play guts to stay in and get 2 more cards....then you get to draw like a 5 card draw hand. It is basically a 5 or a kind fest....and you can lose with so much that you get killed, as you pay pot if you lose the hand. And there's a dealer hand.

You get 3 cards....4s and 6s are wild (and you can choose another card to be wild for you if you're playing the choose version)....you play guts to stay in and get 2 more cards....then you get to draw like a 5 card draw hand. It is basically a 5 or a kind fest....and you can lose with so much that you get killed.
Nice

Yeah I could go for a play til the Sun is coming up card night. Been yrs for THat

You get 4 cards....you can either take 2, or take none and have to make a best 3 card hand (straights over flushes because....math). But, you play guts before you get your 2 or none. Lose and pay pot. Dealer hand too.

4 cards, 8s are wild, draw 2 cards max. If you draw or stay you are in for the pot. Just looking for 2, 3 or 4 of a kind. If only one plays you play against the first four cards off the top of deck. Pot only clears if one player plays and beats the deck.

4 cards, 8s are wild, draw 2 cards max. If you draw or stay you are in for the pot. Just looking for 2, 3 or 4 of a kind. If only one plays you play against the first four cards off the top of deck. Pot only clears if one player plays and beats the deck.

Similar to 42 we play
Get four cards 2's are wild. U stay in and then get two.more cards. Play 5 best. Match pot if u lose.

Yeah I could go for a play til the Sun is coming up card night. Been yrs for THat

Yeah, for sure. There's still 4 or 5 of us that get together every couple years around the holidays to play cards, but it's nowhere near the same as playing in someone's garage from 8pm until 6am with 7 or 8 dudes. Those were the days...

just saw on the news that Darko Milicic, yes the former NBA player that is 7'1" is making his MMA debut tonight in his home country of Serbia. GLB, any chance we can get some action on that one???

Yeah, for sure. There's still 4 or 5 of us that get together every couple years around the holidays to play cards, but it's nowhere near the same as playing in someone's garage from 8pm until 6am with 7 or 8 dudes. Those were the days...
Used to.play in HS and college at my parents on Christmas. I remember my cousin dropping $200 of money he just got in cards from parents/grandparents as Christmas gifts lol.
Man was he pissed

How about Kings and little men, but the guts version? Have to have a king to make your smallest card wild...play guts before you get to draw though so you're on the hook for the pot again if you lose. And, of course, there's a dealer hand.

Now it's the wives calling to see when u will be home lol takes the fun out of it some

How about Kings and little men, but the guts version? Have to have a king to make your smallest card wild...play guts before you get to draw though so you're on the hook for the pot again if you lose. And, of course, there's a dealer hand.
Lol.I.forget. it we called.it kings and babies
Pretty sure u described how it's played

Used to.play in HS and college at my parents on Christmas. I remember my cousin dropping $200 of money he just got in cards from parents/grandparents as Christmas gifts lol.
Man was he pissed

Lol. Same thing here. We started playing for nickels, dimes, and quarters in HS with 6 of us. We played every Monday night for like 7 years from 10th grade on.

Best story about the days we played for change....buddy of mine rode over on his roller blades, and had all of his change in a huge glass beer glass craft (the ones with a little handle and tiny opening up top to drink out of)....he won a bunch of money, thought he was all cool when he was leaving with his backpack on, on his blades, holding his money jar in his hands....he pretends he's speed skating out of the driveway and starts swinging his one arm...and knocks the whole jar out of his hand and it breaks in the street and fuck, had to be $40/50 of change just went everywhere. I'm not sure I ever laughed so fucking hard in my life...he's so pissed, almost about to cry maybe, trying to pick up all his money, but it's literally spread out over 2 or 3 houses in the street and it's fucking 2 in the morning so it's hard to see...and what do we all do? We started running around picking up his fucking change and took most of it. He bladed off in shame with whatever he could fit in his 2 pockets.

Lol. Same thing here. We started playing for nickels, dimes, and quarters in HS with 6 of us. We played every Monday night for like 7 years from 10th grade on.

Best story about the days we played for change....buddy of mine rode over on his roller blades, and had all of his change in a huge glass beer glass craft (the ones with a little handle and tiny opening up top to drink out of)....he won a bunch of money, thought he was all cool when he was leaving with his backpack on, on his blades, holding his money jar in his hands....he pretends he's speed skating out of the driveway and starts swinging his one arm...and knocks the whole jar out of his hand and it breaks in the street and fuck, had to be $40/50 of change just went everywhere. I'm not sure I ever laughed so fucking hard in my life...he's so pissed, almost about to cry maybe, trying to pick up all his money, but it's literally spread out over 2 or 3 houses in the street and it's fucking 2 in the morning so it's hard to see...and what do we all do? We started running around picking up his fucking change and took most of it. He bladed off in shame with whatever he could fit in his 2 pockets.

Haha bladed off

Best part about change games, you can still do it to this day with those guys that "just don't gamble". Add in alcohol and next thing you know you're playing for a few hundo. Every muthafucka has some gamble in him when he gets some loose juice in his system.

so had my office party and was talking to the smoking hot blonde that works on our floor along with a few of the guys in the office and was telling them about the dude on my flight with the 99 problems hat that had to ask for ice after the flight attendant accidentally hit his foot with the cart. I was laughing about what a pussy this guy was and she drops the "pulled labia" comment. Nobody said a word but me - I was laughing historically almost to the point of tears. guess you had to be there, but seeing a smoking hot girl say that is pretty fucking funny.

Best part about change games, you can still do it to this day with those guys that "just don't gamble". Add in alcohol and next thing you know you're playing for a few hundo. Every muthafucka has some gamble in him when he gets some loose juice in his system.
Lol.true

Back