**Week 16 In-Game**

If I was going to pay the money to move somewhere elite like that, I'd at least want great weather for the majority of the year

Im curious from you guys, does any of you guys go to or have parties for New Years Eve?

No way...wouldn't go out that night if you paid me. I'll get wings, watch football, go to bed around midnight and wake up to get shitfaced with all the CFB and CBB on New Years Day

Used to pony up and do it right, went to San Diego one time for a huge 944 party at the Grand Hyatt, killer NYE

And never done Vegas shockingly considering the number of times I've been, never for NYE

Im curious from you guys, does any of you guys go to or have parties for New Years Eve?
Been a few yrs.
I used to spend it with family and the wife would give me new yrs day to watch bowl games as she would go to visit her parents with kids

Not enough CFB on Jan 1 anymore, not what it used to be. At least big games this year but only 5 games is such a letdown anymore

Not enough CFB on Jan 1 anymore, not what it used to be. At least big games this year but only 5 games is such a letdown anymore

Kind of agree but this year is nice because there are two great games at noon. Then you get a little break to go grab something to eat, jerk off or both. Then it's on with the two HUGE ones. Gonna be a great NYD IMO. I used to hate how there were so many good games on at once and you couldn't pay attention to all of them

Yeah terrible. Used to start at 11am with a game then a few at 1pm, 4pm and the night

Back