**Week 16 In-Game**

If you had to live in another country aside from the USA where would it be? You can speak the language but you have to be employed and work a 9-5 as a middle class citizen

If you had to live in another country aside from the USA where would it be? You can speak the language but you have to be employed and work a 9-5 as a middle class citizen

England? Australia? New Zealand? Nigeria?

England? Australia? New Zealand? Nigeria?

I think it might be the Netherlands for me

Have family in Australia and they are coming back after spending the last 7 years there. They liked it so that would be an option but its so damn far away from the rest of my family. I haven't spent any time in eastern europe or asia. My dad worked in Asia and South Africa a lot growing up and, maybe it was because of the long flights, but it's not somewhere he ever really loved. He liked South Africa OK but definitely not enough to move. However he turned down about 10 chances to move so maybe he just really loves South Carolina

I think it might be the Netherlands for me

Have family in Australia and they are coming back after spending the last 7 years there. They liked it so that would be an option but its so damn far away from the rest of my family. I haven't spent any time in eastern europe or asia. My dad worked in Asia and South Africa a lot growing up and, maybe it was because of the long flights, but it's not somewhere he ever really loved. He liked South Africa OK but definitely not enough to move. However he turned down about 10 chances to move so maybe he just really loves South Carolina

Do you know Dutch?

not saying you couldn't do it Dwight, but my sister has had a lot of issues with language in Frankfurt, and thats a huge business center. Much bigger then Amsterdam I suspect

For reals? I know my wife's family in Ireland/England like it as a vacation spot.

Soon we'll get to experience that without all the bells and whistles. Never been.

But gruv's right, Monaco takes the cake and by a lot, I don't know how many people work 9-5 there though or if it's even possible

Does Monaco have jobs other than government and service industry? I feel like if you live in Monaco, you likely don't work. If you work in Monaco, you likely live in France and take the bus in

I imagine people in Monaco use Euros for toilet paper

I've never actually been

but Luxembourg was really cool I thought

Does Monaco have jobs other than government and service industry? I feel like if you live in Monaco, you likely don't work. If you work in Monaco, you likely live in France and take the bus in

you ready for this?

as of 2012 Monaco has a 0% unemployment rate

Back