**Week 16 In-Game**

I won my Pro-Line Pool last night. $80 ticket because I boxed 4 games. 63 winners each got us $246. Fucking Portland choking that game probably would have made me more

market was on fire today

my long positioned clients didnt call once

let the shit have a -170ish day....10 calls

thankless profession

[h=2]Putin responds to question on 'new cold war'[/h]A question from the BBC’s John Simpson, the first in English. Putin requests headphones so he can understand the question.
Western countries believe almost universally that there’s a new cold war and you’ve decided to create that, says Simpson. There are daily manoeuvres by Russian aircraft towards western airspace. You must have decided to do that as well as the incursion into Ukraine. Now you need help from the west because of your currency. Will you say you have no desire for a cold war and you will do what you can to sort out the stiuation in Ukraine?
The president says Russia has contributed to tension but the only thing we’ve done is defended our interests. We are not attacking anyone, encroaching upon anyone else’s interests. It is not the manoeuvres that provoke tension.
Russian stopped strategic bomber flights in the early 90s but the US continued flights of aircraft with nuclear warheads. Who provoked who?
We only have two military bases abroad in the interests of defending ourselves while the US have military bases all over the world, but it is Russia that is being aggressive?
The Pentagon’s budget is 10 times that of Russia’s defence spend but you are saying we are aggressive. Is that logical?
Does anyone listen to us at all?
The US is employing its ABMs (anti-ballistic missiles) in Europe on our borders and we are the ones pursuing an aggressive policy?
I believe that we are right in the course of the Ukrainian crisis ...and our western partners are wrong.
There have been sanctions introduced against Russia in a completely illegitimate and illegal way.
We will work together if our partners want to cooperate with us.

did you see GS-9 went down?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

B5LvYyeIYAEQXlp.jpg

market was on fire today

my long positioned clients didnt call once

let the shit have a -170ish day....10 calls

thankless profession

no shit. crickets when things are good. world ending when the market is down more than 1%, although retail clients are much worse in this regard than institutional.

somewhat the song of the fall, turn up music

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TYHCgYjeDlI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TYHCgYjeDlI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
I hit play and didnt hear Shake it off so I am confused

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TYHCgYjeDlI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
yall see him in front of epic record employees/execs

I posted a video in Mokey thread

this dude goes off on him and calls him disgrace essentially

Putin responds to question on 'new cold war'

A question from the BBC’s John Simpson, the first in English. Putin requests headphones so he can understand the question.
Western countries believe almost universally that there’s a new cold war and you’ve decided to create that, says Simpson. There are daily manoeuvres by Russian aircraft towards western airspace. You must have decided to do that as well as the incursion into Ukraine. Now you need help from the west because of your currency. Will you say you have no desire for a cold war and you will do what you can to sort out the stiuation in Ukraine?
The president says Russia has contributed to tension but the only thing we’ve done is defended our interests. We are not attacking anyone, encroaching upon anyone else’s interests. It is not the manoeuvres that provoke tension.
Russian stopped strategic bomber flights in the early 90s but the US continued flights of aircraft with nuclear warheads. Who provoked who?
We only have two military bases abroad in the interests of defending ourselves while the US have military bases all over the world, but it is Russia that is being aggressive?
The Pentagon’s budget is 10 times that of Russia’s defence spend but you are saying we are aggressive. Is that logical?
Does anyone listen to us at all?
The US is employing its ABMs (anti-ballistic missiles) in Europe on our borders and we are the ones pursuing an aggressive policy?
I believe that we are right in the course of the Ukrainian crisis ...and our western partners are wrong.
There have been sanctions introduced against Russia in a completely illegitimate and illegal way.
We will work together if our partners want to cooperate with us.
as you say, the ruskies like corruption yes?

well, keep on keepin on

as you say, the ruskies like corruption yes?

well, keep on keepin on

mate

thats not even a response, he makes valid points.

American put blinders on when it comes to looking back at itself and the things it does, Mokey has a valid point about that if anything

mate

thats not even a response, he makes valid points.

American put blinders on when it comes to looking back at itself and the things it does, Mokey has a valid point about that if anything
mate, I am tired of American responsibility for everything

especially with all the folks here who are so unsatisfied with America....

gets old too

I've reached the point to where I don't give a fuck anymore. I just show up for work every day, earn my paycheck, go home and spend time with my family. I'll let everyone else "fight the good fight"

but you said ruskies actually admittedly like it yes?

here it is hidden etc....

not sayin one is better than other

mate, I am tired of American responsibility for everything

especially with all the folks here who are so unsatisfied with America....

gets old too

mate, as the only super power in the world, they ARE responsible for everything and have hands in every situation in the world. If you dont agree with that then I don't know what to tell you

My broadcast is in Spanish .. Can't get it to switch and it is like that on 3 different tv's

Back