Week 16 Discussion

Amari Cooper is going to get more plays called for him today according to the OC.

For MNF, Dallas would be wise to open the roof....

Ive said that a lot this season. No thanks

I haven't. I have waited for this game.
West Coast team flying East for 1Pm, short week, temp in 30s with wind for soft SD. Pick prone Rivers, Sd nothing to play for, RG3 in third game back, Charger run D is weak. I love it.

If the Titans beat the Jags today, next week's game between Tenn/Houston will be for the division title regardless of what happens in tonight's game

A team would rather go winless and go down in history to secure the #1 pick as opposed to #2 in a draft that sucks? Now that's some conspiracy stuff.

A team would rather go winless and go down in history to secure the #1 pick as opposed to #2 in a draft that sucks? Now that's some conspiracy stuff.

Go down in history as the 2nd team to go winless in the past decade? So what. Nobody cares.

As for Houston, just heard Miller likely won't play if Titans win and it could be a shorter night for some of them. Bengals suck anyway, but I haven't seen them throw a 3 out there. Would expect it if the Jags win.

Rams ML for this reason. Niners are tanking and don't want to catch Jags. Look at the Niners 2h's this season. Led by DD vs Cowboys, Bucs, Jets. They don't want this win. Rams stink but there's no healthy talent left on the Niners. Not the same team as in Week 1.

Rams ML for this reason. Niners are tanking and don't want to catch Jags. Look at the Niners 2h's this season. Led by DD vs Cowboys, Bucs, Jets. They don't want this win. Rams stink but there's no healthy talent left on the Niners. Not the same team as in Week 1.

SF is $20mm under the cap, that's why they fade. Chip and the rest of the team want to win, similar to the Browns

GB moved to -6.5 because Diggs is playing?

no Cobb, yes Diggs, yes Harrison Smith, but in reality none of those players are swinging the line

Jags got anything to play for? They, like the Bears, have been competing and defense has looked good at times. Seems like too many pts but not sure, especially with the coaching change.

Love Fish +4.5
Jags cant really score so under 44
Pats prolly roll it up too...Sheldon Richardson has been disciplined for last Saturday’s vulgar pregame rant on Snapchat. The Jets aren’t saying what the punishment is, but they prolly have decided not to tell him “where the ho’s at” in Foxborough.

Chip is keeping his job and following orders to fade. They change the playcalling in the second half. The collapse vs the Jets was scripted and well reported on. Besides Kaepernick I'm not sure who of "name" wants to win. Bowman, Reid, Ward, Smith, Armstead, Ray Ray, Vance, all on IR.

Sure some practice squad guys might want to win.

This is a true tank as they don't want to fall behind potentially 2 teams.

Bills season basically ended in Miami. Jets with Petty worst team in the league. Dont read into that win much. Revenge today vs a pretender. In a big way.

Feel like a knife was stuck in me with the Carr injury. It's gonna be tough without him. He helped mask all the defensive deficiencies with the way he lead the offense.

Gonna be tough with Matt McGloin at the helm. 1-5 career as a starter. Everything has to be perfect. Defense, special teams, blocking, penalties, etc. There's little room for error.

First things first. Go Broncos. If they can beat the Chiefs we at least get a first round bye.

I am by no means a Raider fan. But I liked seeing them Good again and those unis are classic.
But this really is bad. I wanted to see some really good playoff match ups.

I think with Houston winning their division, EVERYBODY who has to hit the road in the wild card game would want to play them. They aren't going anywhere.

What's funny is how everyone already knows that game in Houston will be the first Saturday game that you won't remember watching the next day

Leaning Pitt TT over 27.5. I don't think Tomlin will screw around with 2 point conversions today

impossible to handicap what he's gonna do with these. I can't fathom why he won't go for 2 all the time or never do it, but IIRC it seems he will do it against bad teams if he scores first and i think you're right that with the intense rivalry and so many games lost to BAL as favorites that they won't.

Personally not happy I let +6 get away as that's a big difference between 5.5 so i'm waiting for it to come back

After being against KC basically every home game I think they bounce back with a nice W today. Donks missing some key pieces today as TJ usually is great in stopping our run game and Denver's awful run game gets worse missing FB and top 2 TE. Houston out for us probably but he hasn't been right in 3 weeks and this allows 55 to be back at his usually spot where he was killing it earlier this year. Unless 11 gives it away I think we win and cover.

In the other game not sure how Baltimore could interest you without Smith...their D ranking goes from top 5 to bottom 1 without him. Maybe over if you like them b/c they'll need to score. I think Pitt gets their revenge.

Eli Rogers o40.5. He went 6-103 in the last meeting. Went for 72 yes last week. With Green out he is the clear #2 target besides AB.

1H under 17.5 looks good with 2 good defenses, bad running games and this shitty weather.

Back