480Philadelphia Eagles+2 Markets-12
-725U 42½
08:15 PM
481Baltimore Ravens+5½
+200O 46½
482San Francisco 49ers+2 Markets-5½
-240U 46½

Last edited:
When assessing Ravens defense, it might be worth recalling that Jax offense did a lot better than its point total suggested: they missed field goals and turned it over in Baltimore red zone
Had the over and it was brutal

Will say there was a harbaugh quote in preseason about how they never get home games for Monday night or something to the effect of being disrespected for this 49ers game....also a revenge game for his brother

5 points is too many imo......49ers have looked excellent and improved from that 3 game skid but also haven't played too much quality here

Trevor Semien and the worst offensive line in the league against the Redskins league worst defense should be something. I usually love anything with Jets unders but the Skins defense might be so bad that I have to sit it out. Another thing to factor in this battle between two of the worst franchises in the league is the quit factor which is quite high with both teams who want nothing to do with playing for either Saleh or Rivera.

I can see taking the Panthers points and ML.
Cant really recall their draft status, but they gutted one out last week. GB shouldn’t be laying that to anyone OTR.
Am I crazy?

Will say there was a harbaugh quote in preseason about how they never get home games for Monday night or something to the effect of being disrespected for this 49ers game....also a revenge game for his brother

5 points is too many imo......49ers have looked excellent and improved from that 3 game skid but also haven't played too much quality here

Beating Jags (division leader), Eagles (division leader), Bucs (division leader) and Seahawks (twice) in a row, all by double digits, is not quality in your mind?

Ravens present a different offensive challenge than any other in the league for sure but I’m not sure they have personnel to get enough big plays, especially with Mitchell out.

49ers 27
Ravens 17

Beating Jags (division leader), Eagles (division leader), Bucs (division leader) and Seahawks (twice) in a row, all by double digits, is not quality in your mind?

Ravens present a different offensive challenge than any other in the league for sure but I’m not sure they have personnel to get enough big plays, especially with Mitchell out.

49ers 27
Ravens 17
Well that is a valid point...just so much meh..none of those teams are super bowl contenders imo. Ravens are......kind of feel niners are overvalued on this run like cowboys were on their run and ravens were on their run...all blowing out competent but meh teams just doesn't mean much when stepping up in class

I can't get the 3 game loss blip out of my mind ...all those defensive issues are fixed ? ....just not sure any team is elite this year....feels like it should be a 3 or 4 point lined game not 6

Well that is a valid point...just so much meh..none of those teams are super bowl contenders imo. Ravens are......kind of feel niners are overvalued on this run like cowboys were on their run and ravens were on their run...all blowing out competent but meh teams just doesn't mean much when stepping up in class

I can't get the 3 game loss blip out of my mind ...all those defensive issues are fixed ? ....just not sure any team is elite this year....feels like it should be a 3 or 4 point lined game not 6
Wasn‘t that three-game losing streak precipitated by a host of injuries? Hence 49ers came back healthy off their bye and pummeled a Jax team that Baltimore largely relied on Jax mistakes to beat

Why don’t you apply this logic to Baltimore to be fair tho? Who have the Ravens beaten? A bunch of fringe playoff teams

How is Cincy not a mortgage payment bet this week? Indy looked like the easiest bet on the board last week, and it was. With Mason Rudolph playing QB this week looks even better to fade the floundering Steelers.

I worry about Steelers and Bears (after gut punch last week) motivation levels. But that's speculation

Wasn‘t that three-game losing streak precipitated by a host of injuries? Hence 49ers came back healthy off their bye and pummeled a Jax team that Baltimore largely relied on Jax mistakes to beat
Ive always thought the defense issues were much more scheme related.....they do seem to have made changes and look much more buttoned up

And then I noticed cardinals just ran for 236 yards rushing on San fran last week

LA? Who’s getting that gig you think?
Real problem with Chargers aside from the fact that their cheap is that they likely won't give a coach full control of personnel which is probably why Peyton didn't end up going there. The Spanos family will always want to be hands on.

I've seen that there's smoke around the Washington job, Steelers have Tomlin under contract for another season so it would have to be a trade. And to that point I can't see the Chargers getting involved in that kind of thing at all.

Dogs have won SU the last seven Monday games.
Unders are 4-14
Strange Monday, does that apply to NBA too?

Can easily see Ravens/Niners being a clunker. Since a bazillion people have them penciled in as their SB teams it's likely to be a very vanilla called game

Ive always thought the defense issues were much more scheme related.....they do seem to have made changes and look much more buttoned up

And then I noticed cardinals just ran for 236 yards rushing on San fran last week

Both starting DT (Hargrove and Armstead) were out and another (Davis) exited early. They have not said if Armstead and Hargrove will play but my gut says they will given the importance this game has on potentially wrapping up the 1 seed early.

If Niners win this week and next they can rest key starters in week 18 in addition to the bye

Both starting DT (Hargrove and Armstead) were out and another (Davis) exited early. They have not said if Armstead and Hargrove will play but my gut says they will given the importance this game has on potentially wrapping up the 1 seed early.

If Niners win this week and next they can rest key starters in week 18 in addition to the bye
Bye weeks, let alone two weeks off, suck

As a Cards fan and even moreso an ISU fan it's humbling pulling for the Niners this season because that's what I've got. I do not want them to have two weeks off between meaningful games.

I feel like it’s a field goal game either way tonight. Can the Saints stop the Rams from running the ball is probably my biggest question.

Lots of buzz that they are interested in Harbaugh. When that organization does the correct thing with management and coaching it might be the first time in my lifetime so I’ll believe it when I see it. Death, taxes and the Chargers poor management.
I'd be shocked if they were willing to pay what it would take to get Harbaugh so its most likely going to be a young assistant like Ben Johnson who won't demand top money.

Lots of buzz that they are interested in Harbaugh. When that organization does the correct thing with management and coaching it might be the first time in my lifetime so I’ll believe it when I see it. Death, taxes and the Chargers poor management.
Harbaugh will want full control. They won't offer that.

Yes. Plus Bills coming off the huge win last week which followed another big win in KC. The spot screams let-down. Plus Chargers off coach firing.

I don’t think it a very good idea to expect a letdown this time of year from a team like bills, they know they don’t have room to be slipping up so they have basically got themselves into a playoff mindset. I suppose they could see the team and qb and let up a tad bit but they should have figured out by this point in the season that the kind of shit that has them chasing teams. Not saying I’d lay it but no way do I wanna put down money knowing the only way I cover is bills not all in.

Trevor Semien and the worst offensive line in the league against the Redskins league worst defense should be something. I usually love anything with Jets unders but the Skins defense might be so bad that I have to sit it out. Another thing to factor in this battle between two of the worst franchises in the league is the quit factor which is quite high with both teams who want nothing to do with playing for either Saleh or Rivera.

What a freaking waste, been attacking redskins secondary all year then they traded their pass rush away! After getting suckered into trusting Wilson and Conklin to put some yards up last week it tough but I gotta think Semien can at least get his fe some yards! I dunno what the situation like in Washington w Rivera but at least they have a good OC!! of course jets d the only unit I have any respect for. Ugly game but def be looking at Conklin again and maybe Samuel who has been getting a lot more looks the weeks one of Washington top rb’s out as he kinda takes over the pass catching back role.

I don’t think I can lay 5 even tho I think niners been the best team last 2 years. The 3 game slide means nothing to me, if anything it seems like a great move they do that before the deadline every year it seems and it gets the front office to bring in some more stud players! Ravens rb getting hurt the only reason i havnt bet them already, that loss sucks but I kinda expect Lamar to put his super men cape on in this game.

49ers 27
Ravens 17

I never like arguing against niners as I think they been the best tsam since getting cmc. That said I do think ravens have plenty of big play potential, flowers can score from anywhere, obj looking better and better, likely brings a different dimension to te. He ain’t Andrew’s but he can make big plays, then Lamar is always a threat to score from anywhere. If wasn’t for losing yet another running back I’d have taken the points already but I have a feeling Lamar goes HAM in this game setting up what will be a great rematch in SB.

And to be fair, so much of the league is 'fringe'

Man, brutal NFL quality right now.

Feel like I say this every year come playoffs, once we get so far into a season I really think it silly to worry bout SOS, not only is the quality trash, but so many guys hurt week to week who knows what team played what qb, situation in a given week dictates a team often playin way better one week than another, end of day it the nfl and outside some crazy outlier or the teams who get in winning awful divisions I don’t see much point dissecting who they have played, we can see what they are.

They coulda already been challenging for SB’s had they not went cheap and hired that clown Staley with 1 whole year of Dc experience where he took over for a great dc who already had things in place with HOF’ers all over the field!! Then they shoulda/coulda did right thing and fired him every year and brought in a winner but here we are. Harbaugh is the obvious and only choice that makes them instant contenders but im
With you, I don’t think they will shell out the money or power it take to bring in the only obvious choice that would make them a instant contender. They got Reid and Peyton in that division, anyone other than harbaugh they will continue to toil in mediocrity which would be the norm for them. Maybe it was a good sign they didn’t give Moore the interm gig. We see. It be nice to see that talent finally get a good coach.

I don’t think it a very good idea to expect a letdown this time of year from a team like bills, they know they don’t have room to be slipping up so they have basically got themselves into a playoff mindset. I suppose they could see the team and qb and let up a tad bit but they should have figured out by this point in the season that the kind of shit that has them chasing teams. Not saying I’d lay it but no way do I wanna put down money knowing the only way I cover is bills not all in.

Yeah and this is a special bad Chargers group. Eason is probably the worst backup in the league. Watched enough of him in PreX to want to fade him at every turn. How can you trust him not to turn the ball over?

They coulda already been challenging for SB’s had they not went cheap and hired that clown Staley with 1 whole year of Dc experience where he took over for a great dc who already had things in place with HOF’ers all over the field!! Then they shoulda/coulda did right thing and fired him every year and brought in a winner but here we are. Harbaugh is the obvious and only choice that makes them instant contenders but im
With you, I don’t think they will shell out the money or power it take to bring in the only obvious choice that would make them a instant contender. They got Reid and Peyton in that division, anyone other than harbaugh they will continue to toil in mediocrity which would be the norm for them. Maybe it was a good sign they didn’t give Moore the interm gig. We see. It be nice to see that talent finally get a good coach.

Herbert is a good QB, but I'm not sure he's elite. YPP and red zone #s worry me. He makes 50+ million a year and they have the Bosa who isn't worth 30 million unlike his brother. Feel like this team needs to bottom out and turn over most of the roster before contending again... even with a good coach. A top pick this year will help!

I never like arguing against niners as I think they been the best tsam since getting cmc. That said I do think ravens have plenty of big play potential, flowers can score from anywhere, obj looking better and better, likely brings a different dimension to te. He ain’t Andrew’s but he can make big plays, then Lamar is always a threat to score from anywhere. If wasn’t for losing yet another running back I’d have taken the points already but I have a feeling Lamar goes HAM in this game setting up what will be a great rematch in SB.

Me and fresh always seem to have a good feel for the 9ers...

I think DD win is likely. Hargrave is back and they'll wall the pocket to contain Lamar like they did Hurts. Gus and Hill are not the quality of Mitchell and someone like Connor last week.

Ravens rush D just isn't dominant and I would think they'd need that...

Didn’t Trevor Semien while a Saint beat Tom Brady Bucs in the Dome?
I haven’t seen him play in a while, but he’s not the absolute worst

Didn’t Trevor Semien while a Saint beat Tom Brady Bucs in the Dome?
I haven’t seen him play in a while, but he’s not the absolute worst
You're comparing a team that wanted to win to one that wishes they could live on social media all day

I don't GAF about Zach, please release Breese from that hell before he's ruined forever

Back