Week 15 Discussion Thread

Are we thinking Purdy might not play?

I just signed him as my flex QB (lost Kyler) for fantasy.

Ugh.

I agree with both of these takes. Schizophrenia?

Went with Seattle +3.5
Believe me, I would love to see the Hawks expose the Niners D and pull out a win or very close loss. I just don’t see a path to 20 points for them.

Maybe the hold the Niners offense in check but they couldn’t slow down Carolinas run game, why do I think they’ll slow Shanahan’s plug and play attack?

For Seattle to cover it’ll take an early +2 or better in turnovers and one deep shot TD. Put the Niners behind early and force Purdy to beat them.

Is it possible? Sure. Is it bet-able? Uhh, good luck and good health.

Kyle is an ego maniac and will throw when you say you should run. This should be a game where Mason runs the ball 15 times. Somehow Brock will throw 59 times and 3 picks…

Cold and windy does not bode well for Tua in Orchard Park Sat night. Not sure it bodes well for any kind of offense but I'm not interested in the spread nearly as much as the total, specifically the Fish tt under.

snow in Buffalo. Move this game lol.

Kidding but would be the only way I see Miami winning
It's the wind that will reek havoc it looks like...cold temps and snow should compound them

Other than Miami tt, I guess a case can be made for Buffalo ML to be used in a parlay if you're looking for a leg

It's the wind that will reek havoc it looks like...cold temps and snow should compound them

Other than Miami tt, I guess a case can be made for Buffalo ML to be used in a parlay if you're looking for a leg

I saw a thing bout Tua, he has never played in a game w temp below freezing: his 3 worst QBR games were all the lowest temp games he has played, those were like 37-38, lol

I saw a thing bout Tua, he has never played in a game w temp below freezing: his 3 worst QBR games were all the lowest temp games he has played, those were like 37-38, lol
30 mph winds say that should be brutal...for both

30 mph winds say that should be brutal...for both

They calling for that now? That sucks, I was good laying the -7.5 but if it nasty enough to effect bills passing game that a big edge for fish, I don’t think their secondary can handle the wrs but if they don’t have to worry bout getting hit over top it be lot easier for them. The total has came back up a few points after getting hit all way down to 42.

I may be in the minority but I think 7 is a big number for the Bills to cover today

Everyone I talk to says the same thing- revenge game, cold favors the Bills, snow favors the bills...

I don't think it's as big of an advantage for Buffalo as people think. It's not like we have some power run game, or bigger guys in the trenches. Maybe Allen looks to take off a little more but to think the Bills roll simply because of weather is redic.

The Bills are coming off the lowest offensive output @home this season 20 pts with Allen throwing for 147. Last meeting @miami they had 500 yards of offense (allen threw for 400) & only scored 19 points. Something has to give.

I think the Fins secondary could be in trouble here if the weather isn't a total whiteout. They've allowed a ton of passing yds to top tier wrs/qbs. Diggs coming off a low volume game I'd think his targets go back up. Prop numbers are pretty low because of the weather.

also have to add no Eric Rowe @ safety for Miami I think the Bills can take advantage with Diggs/ Gabe. Gabe just has to catch the ball!

Interesting trend.
Over the last 4yrs(as far as I can go back right now), the total in Cleve/Balt has flipped in the 2nd game from the previous outcome.
The first game this season went under.

Reactions: KJ
Interesting trend.
Over the last 4yrs(as far as I can go back right now), the total in Cleve/Balt has flipped in the 2nd game from the previous outcome.
The first game this season went under.
Normally one of the trends I love to look at for divisional games in general and haven't gotten that deep into it the last couple years. More and more injuries I guess, as I'm not sure that since Lamar is out and Watson is in....not really comparing apples to apples. Used to seem like rematches always went the other way than the first one did.

Back