Week 14 discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Hit this tease huge:

AZ -0.5
KC -3

-120 juice.

Minnesota has faded into sunset, SD is terrible. Get both playoff caliber teams who are the two hottest teams in the NFL and just need one to win and the other to win by more than a measly FG. I hammered this one good.

Lots of openers are around 7. Which one loses SU?

Really nice looking card this week. I think all my leans are on favorites. That's a bit worrisome.

First look leans

Arizona -7
Bears -3.5
Jets -7
Rams -1 .... Really like this
Raiders/Packers over 43

How the hell is the Eagles line so low? Someone please explain this to me.

Looks like a big teaser week for favorites. Arizona, Carolina, Jets, Denver & Green Bay will all be popular.

Wash +3.5 I like.

4 vikes starters will be out for AZ game - Joseph, Barr, Smith, Zendejo (both safeties). Vikes signed 2 FA safeties this week and both will probably be active. This will be a complete gong fest IMO.

philly line so low because of the pats game i believe and it's unwarranted imho...philly didn't win that game the pats lost it and it was a way fucked up game....buff should handle philly....philly won't be able to run and rex will mess with bradford to the degree that he won't be effective...almost for sure on buff

like steelers....i think they can hold cinn to a reasonable point total and big ben can put up some against this d....maybe over also

i'll take anyone getting points against cleve

kinda like tenn getting 7 vs jets

oak getting 7 tempting

Lots of openers are around 7. Which one loses SU?

Really nice looking card this week. I think all my leans are on favorites. That's a bit worrisome.

First look leans

Arizona -7
Bears -3.5
Jets -7
Rams -1 .... Really like this
Raiders/Packers over 43

How the hell is the Eagles line so low? Someone please explain this to me.
Raiders/Broncos or Cowboys/Packers?

I dont think the Vikes show up at all tonight. I grabbed Zona early, at -7 -115.

Short week for Vikes, tons of injuries, non divisional game with a divisional game on deck with Bears...

27-13 Cardinals

Anyone care to guess the line in next weeks AZ @ PHIL game? Planning on making a very large wager on that one.

What's the reason for the line move on lions/Rams? Were there more surprise injuries for St. Louis?

Dunno entirely. Public perception most likely. Teams going in opposite directions. I got Det early as a pick, STL now +3 +105, tempting to go for the middle now, will never get to +3.5 at + money.

What's the reason for the line move on lions/Rams? Were there more surprise injuries for St. Louis?

Late on this reply but Quinn and McDonald put on IR. Couple this with a change at OC and Fisher going with a borderline NFL QB in Case Keenum. Rams are a team spiraling backwards 8 years. It's gotten that bad.

Back