118New York Jets+1 Markets+6
U 36½
Dec 11 Mon 2023

07:15 PM
129Tennessee Titans+13
O 47
130Miami Dolphins-13
U 47

Browns defense has been a different beast at home (10.2 points allowed at home vs 29.6 on the road), but to what extent is that a product of competition faced?

At homes, Browns have faced: Bengals with injured Burrow, Titans who suck offensively on the road, Ravens (allowed 28), 49ers minus Deebo and minus CMC for much of the game, Cardinals with Tune at QB, Steelers.

Browns d is flat out overrated. On offense they don't run it like they used too. It's all shotgun runs very little power and Stefani doesn't wanna run

When do we make the determination the jets are a dead team and an insta fade.

What if the jets played the panthers?

I have no idea how the Titans keep up with Miami. Titans already struggle to score on the road (25.4 points per game at home, 12.3 on the road). Dolphins defense is much improved. Levis will have to pass to keep up but will struggle with that secondary. Dolphins are a quick-strike team, they can score a lot..Titans front seven is underachieving but its secondary is porous, so how will it handle Tyreek and Waddle? Dolphins love feasting on losing teams. Am I a sucker here?

If there was ever a game deserving to be played on the thu night shitfest this is it!!!! Think it would take 7-8 qrtrs to see 32 points in this game! Unless the defenses and special teams score of course

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Niners sleepwalk through the game against Seattle. Huge emotional blowout in Philly, already beat Seattle 2 weeks ago, and Seattle has 10 days rest.

Niners 27
Seattle 20

Yeah hard to see a 20+ blowout... but they also have been dominating the series now for awhile. Could be enough juice left in the rivalry to keep 9ers interested in whatt is a must win. I will key them in teasers.

Yeah hard to see a 20+ blowout... but they also have been dominating the series now for awhile. Could be enough juice left in the rivalry to keep 9ers interested in whatt is a must win. I will key them in teasers.

I have to go back and look at previous years but kinda feels like this bout the time niners turn it on and start beating teams down, they still have work to do to improve seed. They already had their typical in season letdown/swoon, now jt time to watch out I think. Can’t see myself betting against them, doesn’t mean I’ll lay it but there no chance I’m taking a team they could beat by 20 and jus hope they not interested.

Gotta love ravens, they tend to be really good as home favs don’t they? Out of the bye they should beat rams by double digits.
Seems like one of those games they win 30 something to 10, not only off the bye but Rams off the win at home against a physical defense and now having to travel East for an early and likely cold game

Seems like one of those games they win 30 something to 10, not only off the bye but Rams off the win at home against a physical defense and now having to travel East for an early and likely cold game

Yea. I was just checking out what ravens have done to some pretty good nfc teams at balty just this year, a bunch of beat downs!

Oh I’ll take donks and 3 points all day vs chargers! Pretty sure chargers woulda lost last week had Stephenson not gotten hurt. This a massive coaching mismatch, prob a waste taking the points, if it close I’m sure Peyton squad will win.

Fish team total or just lay it? Another bad secondary for hill to roast! Maybe titans smart enough to dedicate more than 1 guy to hill but that will just have waddle and others going off. Miami will score 35 easy imo.

Super curious what eagles look like at dalkas after what happened this past week? Im
Not sure at all there? I generally prefer fading dalkas when they play good teams but not sure here.

Jets want Wilson to start again, he’s not interested. Hahaha what the fuck did they think was going to happen starting Tim Boyle. Assume the jets faithful here will love this
This report is most likely nonsense but if true I applaud Zach for not wanting any part of the team that has so far ruined his career. Let Boyle and Semien be the end of this coaching staff.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Niners sleepwalk through the game against Seattle. Huge emotional blowout in Philly, already beat Seattle 2 weeks ago, and Seattle has 10 days rest.

Niners 27
Seattle 20
My exact thoughts

They couldn’t get enough vs atl garbage offense think defending houston a bit tougher
Houston should win this game by 30 points but they might just play conservatively on offense knowing that they don't need to do much more than break double digits to win.

I love the Bucs in this game. Atlanta and Ridder in particular are really bad and it showed in that joke of a game yesterday.

I been saying this all year, I can’t believe they gave Ridder another season! Not sure why he was drafted or got a chance in 1st place? He wasn’t even all that good in college! Feels like it very rare for a kid to have a subpar college career but then take off in the pro’s! Kurt Warner only one I can think of. I assumed he reminded Author Smith of Tannenhill but he must have forgot that wasn’t exactly a good thing it should be very easy to qb this team, they have 1st round talent all around the qb, smith generally has a pretty good scheme for run canes, passing should come very easy off of that! I’ve never known if smith just doesn’t draw up good passing route combos playing off the run game or it just Been having garbage qbs like tannenhill and Ridder? I know the guy in balty who was also in San Fran had great feel for designing run games w a mobile qb but his pass concepts were like a 3rd grader (Greg Roman that who that was). Smith kinda reminds me of him!! I dunno, a half way decent qb should make this offense pretty good but it not!!!t

Far ad this game goes bucs run d is very good, make Ridder beat you and good things happen. Somehow it looks like Ridder outplayed mayfield the 1st meeting!! I hate mayfield but that even shocks me!! I don’t see that happening again.

Houston should win this game by 30 points but they might just play conservatively on offense knowing that they don't need to do much more than break double digits to win.

Yea I don’t really exoect houston offense to play well, it only a matter of time till Stroud has a below average game, it just inevitable, playing a tough defense right after losing one his favorite wrs for the year! There wr corp getting a little thin, I’d def wait til see if Shultz back, the Jordan kid looked decent so they could maybe use some 2 te sets? I’d think jets make it a ugly low scoring ugly affair, I’d say if kinda a perfect trap game spot but I have no desire to put any money on jets god awful offense. Assuming you made me bet and it wasn’t my money I’d prob play jets or maybe under if it was my money! Lol

I was all about fading the Browns & now no Lawrence....

I think Beathard can still go and get a road win line prob be a pickem now

Can't imagine a scenario where the Jets so to me it's Texans or nothing.... plenty of weapons offensively without Dell

I bet the under 31 on the Thursday night game. Its a little out there betting unders on a total this low but how do either of these teams score much above double digits.

I was all about fading the Browns & now no Lawrence....

I think Beathard can still go and get a road win line prob be a pickem now

I don’t think I can back beathard vs browns d. He was fine the other night but I’ve seen him fail way to much with the niners roster and shanny as his coach!! Not saying I’m betting browns but I could def see them winning a super low scoring game thanks to a couple turnovers. Not to mention after watching jags defense the other night I’d worry browns run game and flacco can prob do enough.,

I bet the under 31 on the Thursday night game. Its a little out there betting unders on a total this low but how do either of these teams score much above double digits.

Said it was a dead under the minute I saw it, think it’s dropped a point or 2 since then! Turnovers the only way I see any tds for real. It gonna be awful!!

I read a while ago that McVay was undefeated in these early afternoon east coast games. Is this still true?

I read a while ago that McVay was undefeated in these early afternoon east coast games. Is this still true?

It is but only 4-0, first time he will be a dog in this spot.

DateLinkDayWeekSeasonTeamOppSiteQ1Q2Q3Q4FinalLineTotalSUmATSmOUmDPSDPASUrATSrOUrot
Sep 19, 2021viewSunday22021RamsColtsaway7-03-67-810-1027-24-4.048.03-1.03.01.02.0WLO0
Oct 17, 2021viewSunday62021RamsGiantsaway0-328-03-07-838-11-7.549.02719.50.09.8-9.8WWP0
Jan 02, 2022viewSunday172021RamsRavensaway0-77-60-313-320-19-7.047.01-6.0-8.0-7.0-1.0WLU0
Oct 01, 2023viewSunday42023RamsColtsaway14-06-03-80-1529-23-1.544.564.57.56.01.5WWO1
Dec 10, 2023viewSunday142023RamsRavensaway7.040.5
Dec 31, 2023viewSunday172023RamsGiantsaway-2.545.0

Bucd atl.....I thought Atlanta was double digits better in a fight first one....they opened big holes on Tampa running the ball. I'll take atlanta.

I remember when bills played bengals ppl told me they were one of worst ds in league....now everyone on bills jockstrap...I don't get it....I don't know why they are so much better now ? Chiefs all day although what the he'll was that vs green Bay. Time to sell high on green bay imo.

Bucd atl.....I thought Atlanta was double digits better in a fight first one....they opened big holes on Tampa running the ball. I'll take atlanta.

I remember when bills played bengals ppl told me they were one of worst ds in league....now everyone on bills jockstrap...I don't get it....I don't know why they are so much better now ? Chiefs all day although what the he'll was that vs green Bay. Time to sell high on green bay imo.
Atlanta should have won by way more in the first one. I think Ridder fumbled on the goal-line -- there was a lot of that type of stuff. Falcons in actuality thrashed the Bucs defense

Agree on Chiefs. Chiefs after loss. Under 3 at home vs. Bills is so ridiculous imo.

Back