472Green Bay Packers+3 Markets+6½
+235U 42½
Dec 4 Mon 2023

07:15 PM
473Cincinnati Bengals+8
+310O 40½
474Jacksonville Jaguars+2 Markets-8
-380U 40½

Am I wrong to want to jump on Falcons ML at -140 @ Jets? Run-heavy team vs no-offense Jets. Being at home won't magically give the Jets an offense! I think people are going to be on the Falcons -- that -2.5 is a bit inviting, but it's also a fair line objectively speaking.

Looks like similar conditions to yesterday's game in Philly this week. I wasn't particularly impressed with the Eagles offense for 3 quarters and not sure what is wrong with Hurts arm. This is the SB for the 9ers, who after the Purdy injury loss were emphatic that they had a game plan in place based on tape that would have been successful on both sides of the ball. 9ers weakness this season has been super high IQ QBs - Cousins and Burrow picking them apart before the 4 man line could apply pressure. QBs who hold the ball longer like Lawrence and Dak get absolutely demolished. This is a GOY type play and Vegas agrees. I think the Bills did the 9ers a favor, and the 9ers will do the Cowboys a favor and take them out in back to back weeks. Eventually getting outplayed and getting endless gifts from the refs will have to run out. Cox could miss the game and so could I doubt Lane Johnson would be 100% healthy if he was held out.

Am I wrong to want to jump on Falcons ML at -140 @ Jets? Run-heavy team vs no-offense Jets. Being at home won't magically give the Jets an offense! I think people are going to be on the Falcons -- that -2.5 is a bit inviting, but it's also a fair line objectively speaking.
I’d have to wait on this. Kinda leaning other way

I hope you are right being that I am in tank mode for the Jets to clean house but this is the kind of game the Jets often win. The defense can shut down a one dimensional offense like Atlanta who is incapable of beating them through the air. I can see a 6-3 Jets win but I'm hoping they lose this and every other game the rest of the way.

Atlanta can easily turn the Ball over 2 or 3 times.

I hope you are right being that I am in tank mode for the Jets to clean house but this is the kind of game the Jets often win. The defense can shut down a one dimensional offense like Atlanta who is incapable of beating them through the air. I can see a 6-3 Jets win but I'm hoping they lose this and every other game the rest of the way.

Win, and then Rodgers plays. Exciting time to be a Jets fan!

The best bet on this Jets vs Falcons game is on the under 34 which should come in easily unless there are multiple defensive scores.

Ridder is good for 1-2 turnovers a game. 1 usually in the red zone. Also Artie is good for 1 horrible 4th down call having his backup TE throwing to the 3rd string TE while Bijan watches on the bench.

Let's not forget the Falcons made Will Levis look like Joe Montana. They let Josh Dobbs beat them after he was signed on Tuesday and didn't even know his teammates names. And lets not forget letting Kyler Murray beat them in his 1st start of the year.

I wouldn't be surprised if they lost to Tim Boyle, Susan Boyle, or whoever the Jets trot out at QB this Sunday.

Ridder is good for 1-2 turnovers a game. 1 usually in the red zone. Also Artie is good for 1 horrible 4th down call having his backup TE throwing to the 3rd string TE while Bijan watches on the bench.

Let's not forget the Falcons made Will Levis look like Joe Montana. They let Josh Dobbs beat them after he was signed on Tuesday and didn't even know his teammates names. And lets not forget letting Kyler Murray beat them in his 1st start of the year.

I wouldn't be surprised if they lost to Tim Boyle, Susan Boyle, or whoever the Jets trot out at QB this Sunday.
To be fair that Titans game was after their bye, and the Titans under Vrabel are awesome after the bye

Im starting to think the saints made a huge mistake with Allen. This team way to talented to be losing games to atl and stuck in a cluster fuck of crappy teams one of whom gotta win the south! It’s baffling to me saints not running away with the nfc south! Carr is what he is but I think that is still easily the best qb in this division. Every week it seems like they the better team but they just cannot come away with td’s once they get into the red zone.

They mostly move the ball at will between the 20s, early on I thought they just needed Kumara back and that would greatly boost the red zone efficiency but he hasn’t been the answer. I can’t stand the way they often take carr out and have Hill play qb in the read zone, it just kills any kind of momentum they built. If atl wins this div with Ridder who not even a top end back up everyone else in the league should be fired!

Far as atl vs jets I dunno how falcons score. We know jets can’t score shit. Dunno how they sniff 34 without defensive scores? No way is this garbage offense scoring on jets d with Ridder at qb imo.

Dallas d is gonna be a nightmare for Geno who looks like he regressing quite a bit to me. If seattle can’t get a run game established geno will be under constant pressure which id think has him turning the ball over multiple times. Think this be a game pollard could do some damage as a pass catcher out the backfield and another game Dak could easily throw for 300+.. not the typical thu game as they both played last thu so this much closer to a normal week than most thu night ganes are. Generally I don’t like laying points in this game but for me it either Dallas player props or lay -9 w boys as I think they win this by 2 scores.

Assuming we get good weather in Washington I don’t think 50 nearly high enough for the fish/commanders game. Can pretty much pencil in Hill and waddle both going over 100 rec vs the awful Washington secondary! These guys were bad enough before they traded their pass rush away, now they can’t get pressure and have nothing close to a legit nfl secondary! Fish/Tua should slice them up with both wrs posting huge numbers!! I continue to like Howell and Washington weapons so I expect they be able to score enough to keep fish offense aggressive. I like both teams to clear 24 easy.,

Lions/saints could be really good, or it could just be a microcosm of both teams issues. I have no doubt saints will be able to move the ball but can they finish drives? I have no clue. Lions red zone d is one the worst in the league so if saints ever gonna punch in any their drives this would be the game!!

I think lions should be able to run the ball on saints which hopefully helps get Goff back on track as he hasn’t been playing real well of late. Saints have the best int rate in the league so lions run game def needs to help ipen things up for the pass, saints don’t get much pressure tho, between the lions run game and the way they protect Goff he should have every chance to succeed here. I think this a dead over if saints can actually punch the ball in when they get into the red zone! Assuming Olave passes concussion protocol I don’t think lions can deal with him. If he out then disregard all this and play the under, lol. If he plays I’ll be on his and Carr yardage props.

On the other side I’ll be looking at both lions running backs as I think they will rush for 150 and gibbs will do some extra damage in the passing game.

To be fair that Titans game was after their bye, and the Titans under Vrabel are awesome after the bye

When bears do more crappy bears front office things and draft one the top qbs with their 2 top 5 picks basically abandoning Fields I really hope fields finds his way to a team like titans or several others I think he would instantly turn into contenders! Bears front office incompetence is the reason for 20+ years of mediocrity, doesn’t seem to matter how many times they fire gm and coaches they continue to make more bad hires! These clowns in place now not tied to Fields, brought in a awful coaching staff that gave their young qb no chance! So Fields gonna be the scapegoat and these losers will draft and ruin another very talented kid!! Maybe Caleb Williams or Maye has the generational talent to overcome a awful front office and coaching but I doubt it!! There 4-5 teams I believe adding Fields makes them a playoff contender, he has all the goods to be a franchise qb imo, he had made strides after getting Moore this year, now only if he had a coaching staff worth a damn instead of a defensive coach that knows nothing bout offense!! Fields is not the problem, I know this much!! Best thing for him will being made the scape goat and being allowed to pick another team!

When bears do more crappy bears front office things and draft one the top qbs with their 2 top 5 picks basically abandoning Fields I really hope fields finds his way to a team like titans or several others I think he would instantly turn into contenders! Bears front office incompetence is the reason for 20+ years of mediocrity, doesn’t seem to matter how many times they fire gm and coaches they continue to make more bad hires! These clowns in place now not tied to Fields, brought in a awful coaching staff that gave their young qb no chance! So Fields gonna be the scapegoat and these losers will draft and ruin another very talented kid!! Maybe Caleb Williams or Maye has the generational talent to overcome a awful front office and coaching but I doubt it!! There 4-5 teams I believe adding Fields makes them a playoff contender, he has all the goods to be a franchise qb imo, he had made strides after getting Moore this year, now only if he had a coaching staff worth a damn instead of a defensive coach that knows nothing bout offense!! Fields is not the problem, I know this much!! Best thing for him will being made the scape goat and being allowed to pick another team!

Bears pretty much a lock to have the 1 pick from panthers (trading for young, lol). Plus another top 5 pick of their own, I’d think they could pick up fields 5th year and get a 2nd round pick for him: of course it all be moot given bears history of awful picks (trubisky instead of Mahomes or watson ring any bells! Lol). So despite being in a great spot to control this draft any front offense that hired Eberfluze instead one the many good coaching options, just imagine had bears had the guts to hire Bienemy as their head coach! I bet fields would be a top 6 mvp candidate had they hired Bienemy, look wkat he doing with Howell in Washington!! So these clowns will somehow botch the draft despite having the opportunity to be the biggest factor in this draft!! When the front office incompetent I think it more likely they botch this draft and some other teams take advantage of them!! Lol.

Bums me out since my mom a huge bears fan and I have my doubts she will live long enough to see them be good!! After all they on a 30 year stretch of mediocrity, even with all the leverage they coming into this draft with I don’t think they will build a winner without cleaning house of the entire front office and firing the coaching staff!!!

Anyways. Wrong thread. Back to this weeks games!! Bears get a bye which kinda like a win for them! After a sweet week w no byes we got 6 teams on bye this week which sucks. Still a really interesting card with so many byes!!

Who isn’t jacked up for niners:eagles? I’ve long banged the drum thinking niners are slightly better going back to last year nfc champ where we gotta cheated out a great game cause Purdy injury., gotta say I’m kinda shocked niners are -3 in Philly!! I’m not sure I can go against Philly as home dogs! Obviously it a must win for niners to have any hope of getting the 1 seed, winning this game would have them needing just a little help.

Credit eagles for pulling all these games out lately but they have trailed at half in last 4 but even more damning is they been out gained by a massive amount of yards in these games, more than 100 yards per contest!! I can all but guarantee if the niners out gain Philly by 100+ yards they will win this game going away!! While I do think eagles deserve credit for winning these games, most importantly cause it gonna allow them to have the 1 seed but I think I could argue the way they been being out gained is a bigger red flag than the niners little 3 game skid awhile back.

I lean niners to win this game but not sure I can lay -3 at Philly? Niners, props, or nothing for me tho! Props not out yet. I’ll be very interested in Aiyuk rec yards. He the 1st player props that comes to mind for me but obviously we gotta see the numbers, I just think he will be able to take advantage of eagles suspect secondary.

Anyways. Wrong thread. Back to this weeks games!! Bears get a bye which kinda like a win for them! After a sweet week w no byes we got 6 teams on bye this week which sucks. Still a really interesting card with so many byes!!

Who isn’t jacked up for niners:eagles? I’ve long banged the drum thinking niners are slightly better going back to last year nfc champ where we gotta cheated out a great game cause Purdy injury., gotta say I’m kinda shocked niners are -3 in Philly!! I’m not sure I can go against Philly as home dogs! Obviously it a must win for niners to have any hope of getting the 1 seed, winning this game would have them needing just a little help.

Credit eagles for pulling all these games out lately but they have trailed at half in last 4 but even more damning is they been out gained by a massive amount of yards in these games, more than 100 yards per contest!! I can all but guarantee if the niners out gain Philly by 100+ yards they will win this game going away!! While I do think eagles deserve credit for winning these games, most importantly cause it gonna allow them to have the 1 seed but I think I could argue the way they been being out gained is a bigger red flag than the niners little 3 game skid awhile back.

I lean niners to win this game but not sure I can lay -3 at Philly? Niners, props, or nothing for me tho! Props not out yet. I’ll be very interested in Aiyuk rec yards. He the 1st player props that comes to mind for me but obviously we gotta see the numbers, I just think he will be able to take advantage of eagles suspect secondary.

I think a massive edge for niners here is the fact these teams are among the best 3rd down offenses in the league, the difference is eagles d is 30th in allowing 3rd down conversions. Obviously the team who can convert 3rd downs and keep drives alive gonna go a long way to controlling the game! Gotta give niners the nod in this respect, also niners are much better protecting the ball/limiting turnovers. Win on 3rd downs and the turnover battle and gotta think they win the game!

Anyone else think that a awful strong niners line?? Feel like they could have made this a pick and drawn a lot of action from both sides!! This isn’t very high on my list of how I cap games but I have to assume Philly getting points and/or plus money will have them being a very popular dog for the masses! Especially seeing how eagles have won some very high profile games against some the better afc teams last few weeks. I’d be shocked if Philly wasn’t the popular side. While those Philly wins were nice i also assume they have expended a great deal of energy coming back on kc and bulls while the niners have been back to boat racing teams of late! Gotta think the niners come in being the much fresher team. Seems to me lot of things point to niners here! Plus it will just make for more intrigue when they inevitably meet again for the nfc championship!!

Last edited:
Anyone else think that a awful strong niners line?? Feel like they could have made this a pick and drawn a lot of action from both sides!! This isn’t very high on my list of how I cap games but I have to assume Philly getting points and/or plus money will have them being a very popular dog for the masses! Especially seeing how eagles have won some very high profile games against some the better afc teams last few weeks. I’d be shocked if Philly wasn’t the popular side. While those Philly wins were nice i also assume they have expended a great deal of energy coming back on kc and bulls while the niners have been back to boat racing teams of late! Gotta think the niners come in being the much fresher team. Seems to me lot of things point to niners here! Plus it will just make for more intrigue when they inevitably meet again for the nfc championship!!

9ers smash!

The eagles are one of the worst pass defenses in the league. Bottom 5 QBR 9ers #1 on O. QBs who hold the ball get destroyed by the 9ers defense. See Dak and Trevor. Hurts was 3 and outing last playoff game last year vs a gassed 9ers offense who had no QB! TOP barely had 22 mins as 9ers had no chance without the threat of a forward pass. There’s a half dozen teams better than the Eagles to match up with the 9ers IMO.

Last edited:
I think a massive edge for niners here is the fact these teams are among the best 3rd down offenses in the league, the difference is eagles d is 30th in allowing 3rd down conversions. Obviously the team who can convert 3rd downs and keep drives alive gonna go a long way to controlling the game! Gotta give niners the nod in this respect, also niners are much better protecting the ball/limiting turnovers. Win on 3rd downs and the turnover battle and gotta think they win the game!

9ers are pretty healthy - losing Funga sucks but I think coverage wise they're better for it and getting Thomas CB playing has been a massive upgrade over Oliver.

If Cox is out for Eagles and Lane is out again - this isn't the Bills. 9ers will take advantage of both of those.

9ers are pretty healthy - losing Funga sucks but I think coverage wise they're better for it and getting Thomas CB playing has been a massive upgrade over Oliver.

If Cox is out for Eagles and Lane is out again - this isn't the Bills. 9ers will take advantage of both of those.

Oh if eagles play anything like they did vs bills or really any the last several games niners will win by 7+! Not sure I’d count on them playing that way tho cause they been known to rise to the occasion! Honestly I don’t have any different feelings than last year, I thought niners were the best team then and I still think they the best team, it very close but for my money I just like them a tad better, adding chase young I thought was pretty big move. Not saying it shock me if eagles beat them, they like 1 and 1a, and the idea of laying -3 on the road really annoys me cause I’m not sure I think niners that much better!! My preference is just niners roster by a smidge. That said before last year I woulda also said I thought niners had a coaching edge and I don’t believe that any longer.

I think SF/Philly at anything less would have gotten lopsided SF money. Everyone expects Philly to drop one, and this is the perfect game to do it. Maybe a different story if Buffalo won last week

Yoj think? I mean around here or in sharper circles niners less than -3 prob woulda got lot of love but I don’t think that how the average moron thinks so much, I think the average guy who bets (the ones I know anyways) will see a 10-1 Philly team who just beat kc and bills and think it a gift they getting points at home!! I can pretty much guarantee I’ll know several bad gamblers on Philly (not implying betting eagles means anyone a bad gambler, just the bad gamblers I know will be much more likely to be on Philly as dogs cause that just the way they wired!). Making niners -3 makes it a tough play even for me who has mostly thought of niners as the best team in football the last 2 years!! Laying -3 doesn’t concern me much it just tough for me to justify what that line implies niners would be at home from a value perspective.., anyways I try not to concern myself much with all this more than something to talk bout: I don’t really base plays off of what others doing or trying to interpret what a line means as that would just drive me crazy and get me nowhere!! Lol.

Oh if eagles play anything like they did vs bills or really any the last several games niners will win by 7+! Not sure I’d count on them playing that way tho cause they been known to rise to the occasion! Honestly I don’t have any different feelings than last year, I thought niners were the best team then and I still think they the best team, it very close but for my money I just like them a tad better, adding chase young I thought was pretty big move. Not saying it shock me if eagles beat them, they like 1 and 1a, and the idea of laying -3 on the road really annoys me cause I’m not sure I think niners that much better!! My preference is just niners roster by a smidge. That said before last year I woulda also said I thought niners had a coaching edge and I don’t believe that any longer.

I think the Eagles desperately miss their OC/DC

I think the Eagles desperately miss their OC/DC

I’d def agree w Oc, he coaching colts now correct? Im not sure who the dc was or where he went? I do think eagles HC is one the best and maybe he stretched a bit thin having to call plays and be Hc. While I agree losing Steichen was a blow I think Siriani just as good. He just has to figure out balancing HC duties along w play calling. Think he doing fine. I think any drop off eagles offense may have had is more to do with running hurts less this year, the Goedert injury is big, they don’t have another tight end close to him!! And while I like swift I still think he small step back from last years lead back.

Far as DC I dunmo if he the difference Or it just the fact the secondary has some holes? I loved the way Philly drafted damn near the entire Uga defensive fromt!! That was smart imo, you gottablock them to have some.

Adding notes onto C-Man... the Colts run defense has been awful without Grover Cleveland

The Titans O is better at home, better than it seems last week because Panthers O didn't push them -- Titans also against Bengals parked the bus in the second half.

It’s already 4.5 now. City is on edge like I haven’t seen with this team in a while…the boos will ring quickly which is uncommon here
If Allen can't win this division he needs to be replaced. Even if he does win it with 9 wins and the playoff game is an embarrassment they should move on.

It’s already 4.5 now. City is on edge like I haven’t seen with this team in a while…the boos will ring quickly which is uncommon here

I gotta put this on Allen and/or the OC, they have more than enough offensive talent, most weeks they move the ball between the 20s w ease but they don’t score nearly the amount of points you would expect for the yards they gain! I assumed it would get better when kumara came back but it hasn’t really changed anything. The play calling def lacks imagination and they seem terrible once they get into scoring range, with all those weapons that shouldn’t be such a problem. I feel like a good oc could put up big numbers with this roster.

The fortunate thing for them this division is so so bad it is still there for the taking, I’d think if they can’t win this div against these bum teams everyone should be fired!! Absolutely no reason they don’t take this div, honestly they should be running away with it rather easy!! I mean seriously, I think atl the only team who even close far as talent on their roster and they have a qb who isn’t fit to play Canadian fb starting for them!! Panthers are beyond awful. Bucs don’t show much desire and have one the worst leaders playing qb in the league!!

I know one thing. I have no doubt If Peyton coached this team they would have a 3 game lead!!

Last edited:

All this bs talk bout him trying to play has to just be a media ploy right? Even if he could pull it off it would be so so stupid to risk it. The main reason being they can’t block for shit, I laughed at anyone who thought rodgers was gonna make this team any better this year in the 1st place, the offensive line is awful, a aging qb isn’t gonna help that, really no surprise he got hit every snap till he got hurt!! They better spend all their resources on the line or he won’t make a difference next year either. If they had any sense they would fire can’t hack it while they at it!!

All this bs talk bout him trying to play has to just be a media ploy right? Even if he could pull it off it would be so so stupid to risk it. The main reason being they can’t block for shit, I laughed at anyone who thought rodgers was gonna make this team any better this year in the 1st place, the offensive line is awful, a aging qb isn’t gonna help that, really no surprise he got hit every snap till he got hurt!! They better spend all their resources on the line or he won’t make a difference next year either. If they had any sense they would fire can’t hack it while they at it!!
How dumb do you have to be to trade for a 40 yr old QB and not address the offensive line. Rodgers was never lasting the season with no protection.

I gotta put this on Allen and/or the OC, they have more than enough offensive talent, most weeks they move the ball between the 20s w ease but they don’t score nearly the amount of points you would expect for the yards they gain! I assumed it would get better when kumara came back but it hasn’t really changed anything. The play calling def lacks imagination and they seem terrible once they get into scoring range, with all those weapons that shouldn’t be such a problem. I feel like a good oc could put up big numbers with this roster.

The fortunate thing for them this division is so so bad it is still there for the taking, I’d think if they can’t win this div against these bum teams everyone should be fired!! Absolutely no reason they don’t take this div, honestly they should be running away with it rather easy!! I mean seriously, I think atl the only team who even close far as talent on their roster and they have a qb who isn’t fit to play Canadian fb starting for them!! Panthers are beyond awful. Bucs don’t show much desire and have one the worst leaders playing qb in the league!!

I know one thing. I have no doubt If Peyton coached this team they would have a 3 game lead!!
Alotta what you said is true and I agree. But Carr has to shoulder alot of this. He looks like shit man.

How dumb do you have to be to trade for a 40 yr old QB and not address the offensive line. Rodgers was nevr lasting the season with no protection.

Lol. Fair point. I had so many dumb shit friends who were ready to crown the jets in the preseason. I couldn’t get thru to them coaching and the Los play on both sides went much further in determining a teams success than qb and skill players. I didn’t even try to say he wouldn’t stay healthy. I stuck w the argument look how frustrated he got with young wrs in gb, what a front runner he is, and how he quick to just throw the ball out of bounds before risking his neck to hang in the pocket under duress. There was no chance he was leading this team to the promise land!! It bummed me out he got hurt cause I was looking forward to fading them quite a bit!!

Lol. Fair point. I had so many dumb shit friends who were ready to crown the jets in the preseason. I couldn’t get thru to them coaching and the Los play on both sides went much further in determining a teams success than qb and skill players. I didn’t even try to say he wouldn’t stay healthy. I stuck w the argument look how frustrated he got with young wrs in gb, what a front runner he is, and how he quick to just throw the ball out of bounds before risking his neck to hang in the pocket under duress. There was no chance he was leading this team to the promise land!! It bummed me out he got hurt cause I was looking forward to fading them quite a bit!!
He could win with a team that is well coached and has a good offensive line which is not the Jets. I don't know if Hackett has some incriminating photos or what but Rodgers has to be a total idiot to want that guy as his OC. Saleh and Hackett go with the new coach knowing how to put together an offense or Rodgers can retire.

Alotta what you said is true and I agree. But Carr has to shoulder alot of this. He looks like shit man.

I honestly havnt followed the season closely enough to evaluate Carr’s performance but considering the weapons he has he obviously hasn’t been good or he woulda put up a monster season

Carr is not and has never been a big game QB but he should be good enough to win that awful division. Allen is just another example of why I would never hire a DC as a head coach.

He could win with a team that is well coached and has a good offensive line which is not the Jets. I don't know if Hackett has some incriminating photos or what but Rodgers has to be a total idiot to want that guy as his OC. Saleh and Hackett go with the new coach knowing how to put together an offense or Rodgers can retire.

I assumed rodgers and Hackett have shared a few less than hedro moments together. Lol

Carr is not and has never been a big game QB but he should be good enough to win that awful division. Allen is just another example of why I would never hire a DC as a head coach.

In general I agree bout DC’s but not a fan of blanket statements. Ryan’s in Houston, Bellicheck in his prime, John harbaugh (although I think he was a special teams coach) all come to mind as reasons to never say never. For the most part i agree tho

Back