• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

Yeah if you need to go more than 10 mph over the limit you have no patience or are too young/rebelious

Agree with dudley, driving fast is for the birds and sleepworthy

I've driven on I-95 in Maine at midnight and you could 200 MPH because theres not a care anywhere near you

The best part about when I got pulled over is that is was an unmarked car who was following me for at least 5 miles. He finally pulled me over when I shot up to 90+ after the semi who was driving in the left lane FINALLY decided to move over...the cops were super cool even though I got out of my car which is a big no-no to find my wallet...they gave me advice on which sights to see in the area, shook my hand, and sent me on my way with a warning.

ya know what?
ever since paul walker died
i think you can find a fast n furious on some channel, every single night!
i never watched, not interested but watched bits and pieces cuz its always on
is there a worse actor than vin diesel???

Yeah if you need to go more than 10 mph over the limit you have no patience or are too young/rebelious

Agree with dudley, driving fast is for the birds and sleepworthy

That's funny, dudley didn't say that. He just said the talk was boring him. :tiphat:

I agree though, there's no need to drive more than 10-15 mph over the speed limit...only 15 when the limit is 55 around here and cops will let you go up to 70 w/o pulling you over.

Admittedly, it's much worse with younger, teenaged drivers, but still....there's nothing that important that you need to address on your phone.

was riding shotgun in college and we got popped at 112 but were going 150, it just didn't register because we were slowing down so fast. Had a road block set up for us, fortunately got let off because one of the cops was an intern and sorority sister of my buddy's sister. Lucky as fuck.

i lost my license for 30 days back when i was like 21, 22. driving 86 or something in a 55, thought it was a 65. if you go 30 over the limit i believe back then it was auto loss of license. terrible

i wasn't really, was on my speakerphone. Not sure what the difference between that and a handsfree device, but whatever

Doesn't surprise me. You're a douche.

daaaamn.gif

i wasn't really, was on my speakerphone. Not sure what the difference between that and a handsfree device, but whatever

Yeah, that's stupid then.

The problem with the laws are that they somehow think that just because you have a hands-free you're being safer than if you're holding it up to your ear....you're not, it's the convo that is distracting, not having a phone to your ear. Talking on the phone is one thing, and I was just kidding really, but people that text and drive really do fucking bug me....that's not safe at all.

Wouldn't happen, drunks are smarter than that. They focus.

lol back in the day there was one or two guys we always relied on to be the drunk drivers to us home from the bar
some people have the skill
and none of these guys i know ever got pulled over

If they don't pull people over for smoking cigarettes, or eating, there's no reason you should get pulled over for having a phone to your ear. Again, it's the conversation that is distracting, not the fact that you have a phone up to your ear.

on another note my daughter got the frozen doll for her b-day and it plays that song all damn day long

AYFKM with the no cell phone....I laid at least 50 bets while driving this football season........most through internet

lol back in the day there was one or two guys we always relied on to be the drunk drivers to us home from the bar
some people have the skill
and none of these guys i know ever got pulled over

**Sheepishly raises hand**

I've grown up a lot since then, but I was always the guy driving everyone else's car home after a long night out.

worst case scenario hope out of the car, stick a finger down your throat and your mind will be all clear after a few seconds

AYFKM with the no cell phone....I laid at least 50 bets while driving this football season........most through internet

Great. Doesn't make it safe, and the vast, vast majority of people can't drive to begin with, let alone when they're texting or surfing the web.

done that as well, thats how you make the opposite of the bet you wanted to make and it hits!!!

one night my buddy is shit faced and drove from philly to AC. i pass out on the AC turnpike and wake up freezing, my buddy has all the windows open to keep himself awake lol
fucked up

Back