**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DYDFWaN8pno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GLB\ will need to sweat out this 2h Portland it looks like

I am also sweating the last game of my 6 game teaser under 201 in GS

no ok i will tell its not exactly mine but was just told this

wtf u talking about alex.

You ever see Eminems daughter now. She just graduated High School this past year.

image.png

And Nikki Cox, well before the plastic surgery on Unhappily Ever After...

She looks hideous now though, disgusting.

guy i know was in a wedding. tells me the groom was fucking the maid of honor for 2 weeks b4 the wedding. comes over my friends apartment the night b4 the wedding yeling i need to use your shower, she is going to smell her on me. he is like wtf. then hears the story
all the groomsmen knew about it and during the wedding are elbowing each other like wtf.. thats why it reminded me of a melrose place episode.

what about it son

ffs mate. youre off your todd

You told us something happened at the bar and you were really mad about it and didn't tell us the story till 2 weeks later

now Youngone is asking you if youre gonna tell your story or if your gonna let the tension build

You told us something happened at the bar and you were really mad about it and didn't tell us the story till 2 weeks later

now Youngone is asking you if youre gonna tell your story or if your gonna let the tension build

*you're gonna let the tension build.

You were doing so well in that post too...

It's called being a showman - always leave the audience wanting more.

and the show party of five, the young girl. always knew that chick would end up smoking hot

alex,
lets meet at your fave burger joint in pitt
i will buy you two burgers, one for u to eat and one for me to smack across your head

Jennifer Love Hewitt as well. What a fucking smoke show that girl is/was.

Too much of a Barbie doll type.

Always loved Sarah Michelle Gellar and Christina Applegate.

Cox is a redhead...then you mention 2 barbie doll types yourself. Haha

I like em both myself, just saying...

alex,
lets meet at your fave burger joint in pitt
i will buy you two burgers, one for u to eat and one for me to smack across your head

remember when I told you to go to Burgatory

you came back and said it was great

then a week later you said "it was ok"

I see you

Back