• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

woke up for work and saw they were still playing at 7:30AM....

hope 3-handed is exciting

Was hoping they got down to 2 this morning then one of the first couple hand was an all in tonight just to put it to bed. 3-way was just trading chips this morning for awhile.

So my friends 6 year old son asked me to go to the Magic game with him and his dad on Friday night and I couldn't say no to him but fuck I don't want to go. Want to just bet College Basketball

So my friends 6 year old son asked me to go to the Magic game with him and his dad on Friday night and I couldn't say no to him but fuck I don't want to go. Want to just bet College Basketball

U can leave the in game for a night.
It will be here Saturday

I am going to sweat this over 4.5 in hockey STL/Buffalo all night currently 2-0

What was the juice on that?

GL, but it's tough to bet any overs with the Sabres this year...betting them under every game will see you with a profit at season's end.

This 4th string qb on toledo is better than any qb on Florida's roster
That's fucked up glb

BTW Wade meant to ask you, talking about Arena football, you ever go to Soul games? I know their kicker very well. Became good friends with him when he played for the Preds.

Yeah, Arena football games are pretty cool to see live. No longer a team here in Buffalo, but they're a good time. Now we just have indoor lacrosse as the fringe sport...which is a pretty good time as well.

Yeah, Arena football games are pretty cool to see live. No longer a team here in Buffalo, but they're a good time. Now we just have indoor lacrosse as the fringe sport...which is a pretty good time as well.

I played when I lived back in Niagara. If you know the Bandits, the Kilgour family, really good friends with them. Their son played with me on our Minor team.

Back