• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

They had a game with 1 completed pass for 7 yards, top 25 written all over that shit

Driving on the 290 to the Falls in the States seems just as long as the QEW from Ft. Erie to the Falls....and you're much, much more likely to get pulled over in the States than you are in Canada....that's the main reason I like to drive in Canada. I don't think I've ever seen anyone pulled over on the QEW in my life.

I've been doing fantasy for 15 years now and every year care less and less while playing for more and more money. Draft Kings sounds miserable to me, I just don't care enough to compete with the week in/week out fantasy nuts

Driving on the 290 to the Falls in the States seems just as long as the QEW from Ft. Erie to the Falls....and you're much, much more likely to get pulled over in the States than you are in Canada....that's the main reason I like to drive in Canada. I don't think I've ever seen anyone pulled over on the QEW in my life.

Very true. But when you go to the airport. Going 190 around to Peace I think is longer. So its always 290. When I drive up, I get on 190 and go down by the water

I've been doing fantasy for 15 years now and every year care less and less while playing for more and more money. Draft Kings sounds miserable to me, I just don't care enough to compete with the week in/week out fantasy nuts

I'm the same way, down to only 1 bigger money football league and I do baseball (which I like more than football). Don't do hockey as of this year, but that's better than football as well.

I just hate the whole H2H concept, especially if you don't use the 2 win concept (top half of the league in scoring each week gets a W, bottom half gets an L)....right now I have the #1 QB, #1 RB, and #3 WR on my team in fantasy scoring, and I'm 5-5 because I've had a ridiculously unlucky schedule. That and the injuries makes fantasy football the least fun of all fantasy sports.

Jacobson gonna win unless he gets bitten by the bad luck bug, mentally he's superior ATM

Very true. But when you go to the airport. Going 190 around to Peace I think is longer. So its always 290. When I drive up, I get on 190 and go down by the water

I live 2 minutes from the airport...it's much quicker to just take the 33 right to the end, hop on the 190 for like 2 miles, and cross at the Peace Bridge. You're right though, the 190 is a bit quicker than taking the 290....less chance of being pulled over as well. The 290 is notoriously bad for radar traps...they are ALWAYS pulling someone over.

Yea I just check what bridge is the least busy but if its the same its alwys to the Rainbow. Queenston/Lewiston is my favorite since once your over its like a 5 min ride to where Im going, but that fucking bridge is always back da fuck up

Yea I just check what bridge is the least busy but if its the same its alwys to the Rainbow. Queenston/Lewiston is my favorite since once your over its like a 5 min ride to where Im going, but that fucking bridge is always back da fuck up

Because they have like 3 lanes tops at the Q/L bridge. I took that way once when heading to Toronto and wanted to fucking stab everyone....the 2 lanes were backed up for like 45 minutes. It was a fucking nightmare. It was literally backed up all the way onto the 190, before the fucking exit.

Because they have like 3 lanes tops at the Q/L bridge. I took that way once when heading to Toronto and wanted to fucking stab everyone....the 2 lanes were backed up for like 45 minutes. It was a fucking nightmare.

:rofl: My cousins husband works at the border. He says its backed up because all GPS to TOronto take the travelers to the QL bridge.

No reason, they have sites you can just see the bridge traffic on. There also isn't much "traffic" to speak of around these parts.

I don't use Waze to check for bridge traffic, I use Waze to check for cops on the highway. It's saved me at least 5 times in the last year

:rofl: My cousins husband works at the border. He says its backed up because all GPS to TOronto take the travelers to the QL bridge.

I don't doubt it. And it's literally the worst of the 3 options to get into Canada. If you're heading to Toronto, the Peace Bridge is the way to go....you can just go pretty much as fast as you'd like on the QEW. I've made it to Toronto (to the Skydome) from Cheektowaga in less than 90 minutes before...a few times.

I don't use Waze to check for bridge traffic, I use Waze to check for cops on the highway. It's saved me at least 5 times in the last year

Gotcha. Well on the 290 around here, there are always cops, so no need to even check an app. There are cops doing radar like literally 90% of the time...the only time they aren't is in the wee hours of the morning.

I'm always the one bitching on here about the idiots driving slowly in the left lane.

Actually saved me this summer big time. Was going just under 100 on the PA turnpike (Speed limit 65), Someone tagged a cop on the app like 30 seconds before I got to that spot

Actually saved me this summer big time. Was going just under 100 on the PA turnpike (Speed limit 65), Someone tagged a cop on the app like 30 seconds before I got to that spot

Nice.

I've also told the story on here about how I was pulled over going 92 in Maine and didn't get a ticket, then got pulled over twice in 30 minutes in Arizona...getting out of the 2nd ticket by telling the officer I had to take a dump and him getting frustrated after following me for 2 miles or so thinking I told him I had to take a leak.

used waze a few times on the PA turnpike in the past... it's also spotted cops the few times ive been in a car where it was used

you guys are putting me to sleep with this driving talk

enough lol

its almost as boring as watching poker

Back