• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

**Week 11 NFL/NCAAB/NBA/NHL** In-Game

3-0 with 24 minutes to play. Vegas will get crushed if this goes over. Fuck come on Buffalo get one lousy goal

wtf trevor mattich has bama #2 in his playoff rankings
unreal
does saban pay these media clowns off?

wtf trevor mattich has bama #2 in his playoff rankings
unreal
does saban pay these media clowns off?

Having anybody other than Missy State & Florida State as 1-2 is just fucking dumb. The next 2 are very much for debate. But by the end of the year, it will all work out I think

3-0 with 24 minutes to play. Vegas will get crushed if this goes over. Fuck come on Buffalo get one lousy goal

I doubt Vegas is getting crushed on any hockey total, but wasn't the total 5 (heavily juiced to the under) pretty much everywhere anyway? I didn't see one 4.5, which is why I asked what juice you got that at.

There wasn't one Vegas book that had that Buf/StL total at anything other than 5. It was juiced either 35 or 40 cents to the under at each book.

I doubt Vegas is getting crushed on any hockey total, but wasn't the total 5 (heavily juiced to the under) pretty much everywhere anyway? I didn't see one 4.5, which is why I asked what juice you got that at.

My book was 4.5 and over was -135 and agree vegas won't get crushed on anything in Hockey

My book was 4.5 and over was -135 and agree vegas won't get crushed on anything in Hockey

Offshore book though. I just checked the Vegas books....ALL of them had the game at 5.

Doesn't matter anyway, Vegas isn't getting crushed on any NHL total since they don't get any type of big 'handle' on that sport.

True, but I would be willing to be 80% of the wagers are on the over.

Where, offshore or in Vegas?

I doubt that many dudes lined up to bet a Sabres game over, especially with the juice at -140...but even if 80% of the wagers were on the over 4.5 at your offshore book, the amount of bets they take on an NHL total are so small, no result is going to even slightly matter to them.

The worst part about that place is that a few buddies of mine and I had the idea to open a place just like that after seeing it in Pittsburgh, Washington, etc. We wanted to include soccer, lacrosse, basketball, outdoor driving range, etc...even had a plot of land picked out on Transit Road in Williamsville, and had a few guys that were going to fund the operation (venture capitalists we met through our collections agency that we worked at and my buddy ran). Our idea was to have it closer to the players for their practices since they all live in Clarence pretty much anyway....had a sit down with Pegula to see if he wanted to be the one who backed it and would be associated with it, wanted to call it SabreLand2 since their old practice arena years ago was SabreLand. Terry loved the idea, just one problem....he was already in the works to build the Harbor Center and obviously didn't need or want us....ugh, fucking ugh.

damn..jusy got home. Last nights poker did not record but tonite's is ...pisses me off. wonder why

Nice

I fly back up there about Dec 14. Just got my Nexus pass thank god.

The border hasn't been too bad lately anyway, but the Nexus is definitely the way to go. They've realized they just need to open up more lanes more often...haven't waited more than 10 minutes in the past year or so.

The worst part about that place is that a few buddies of mine and I had the idea to open a place just like that after seeing it in Pittsburgh, Washington, etc. We wanted to include soccer, lacrosse, basketball, outdoor driving range, etc...even had a plot of land picked out on Transit Road in Williamsville, and had a few guys that were going to fund the operation (venture capitalists we met through our collections agency that we worked at and my buddy ran). Our idea was to have it closer to the players for their practices since they all live in Clarence pretty much anyway....had a sit down with Pegula to see if he wanted to be the one who backed it and would be associated with it, wanted to call it SabreLand2 since their old practice arena years ago was SabreLand. Terry loved the idea, just one problem....he was already in the works to build the Harbor Center and obviously didn't need or want us....ugh, fucking ugh.

Thats fucking crazy.

The border hasn't been too bad lately anyway, but the Nexus is definitely the way to go. They've realized they just need to open up more lanes more often...haven't waited more than 10 minutes in the past year or so.

Which bridge do you go over? When I got back to NOTL, 90% of the time, I use Rainbow bridge

Thats fucking crazy.

Tough to be too upset though since he already had the idea, put it next to the arena, and it's great for the city of Buffalo. But, with our location, the hotels near the Airport are literally 1 minute away and would have been huge for hockey tournaments that already come to town every year. Plus, we were going to have so many other sports so that it wasn't simply hockey. We had a group come out and do a 'viability study' and everything...then Uncle Terry showed us who's boss. haha

Which bridge do you go over? When I got back to NOTL, 90% of the time, I use Rainbow bridge

Oh yeah, I use the Peace Bridge since my in-laws and wife's friends are in Ft. Erie. If we go to Niagara Falls, we still use the Peace Bridge...it's better driving in Canada than the US anyway.

Lareux I am agreeing with you just saying. I understand a small handle.

You guys should watch NNBC sports there has been two line brawls in this game.

Oh yeah, I use the Peace Bridge since my in-laws and wife's friends are in Ft. Erie. If we go to Niagara Falls, we still use the Peace Bridge...it's better driving in Canada than the US anyway.

My reasoning is so lame for why I don't like the Peace. I feel that the stretch along the QEW to NOTL is way to fucking long haha. Its only like 3 hours but I just can't stand it

Lareux I am agreeing with you just saying. I understand a small handle.

You guys should watch NNBC sports there has been two line brawls in this game.

Well the first thing you said was the Vegas was going to get killed, so....

It's all good.

My reasoning is so lame for why I don't like the Peace. I feel that the stretch along the QEW to NOTL is way to fucking long haha. Its only like 3 hours but I just can't stand it

3 hours? You mean like 45 minutes or so?

It takes 90 minutes to get to Toronto from Buffalo, it's not 3 hours to NOTL. Or are you saying it feels like 3 hours?

We also take River Road whenever we're heading to Niagara Falls...it's more scenic that way, doesn't take much longer even though you can't drive nearly as fast as on the QEW. Some of those houses on River Road are just fucking sick too.

Back