***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

Twinkie, care to explain

<iframe class="vine-embed pinged loaded in-view mostly-in-view" src="https://vine.co/v/Oe39vVa5QOi/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async="" src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
:rofl:

Ive gone to Raiders games in Oakland, SF, Seattle

as well as other Seahawks games too

49ers fans not even close, the worst

they been here twice over the past 5 years and those guys are some sore fucking losers. I would be too if Ponder had the game of his life against me in one and Favre had a last second TD pass and a pancake block of Patrick Willis in the other....

I fucking love this shit

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/74991" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There's no love lost between those guys. It's no secret that Marshall is not happy.

They are, by many accounts, the closest QB/WR duo in the league. Marshall wouldn't call Cutler a 'cancer' because he doesn't feel that way...they get along like brothers. Sure, he's been unhappy with Jay's play (as well as others), and has let him know about it according to the reports of the locker room blowout...BUT that's his play he's upset with, and comfortable enough with him to call him out for it, in front of everyone.

I'm not sure what you mean with the 'no love lost,' or where you got that from.

All I was saying was that the Bears would be better off without Cutler (i.e. cancer on the team). No more no less.

I disagree with your comment about comfortable enough -- you wouldn't yell or say anything to your wife/girlfriend/whatever in front of a crowd would you? He's not happy and couldn't hide it. He had to cover his ass in the media and said everything after the fact.

All I was saying was that the Bears would be better off without Cutler (i.e. cancer on the team). No more no less.

I disagree with your comment about comfortable enough -- you wouldn't yell or say anything to your wife/girlfriend/whatever in front of a crowd would you? He's not happy and couldn't hide it. He had to cover his ass in the media and said everything after the fact.

He didn't cover his ass though, he said he would have done it again and that he only regretted the door being open and that 'outsiders' overheard it.Marshall also said that if he had a problem with Jay go right to Jay and let him know (and has in the past) because they have that type of relationship.

Wife/GF/whatever is nowhere near the same thing as a teammate on your pro sports team. The guy in your avatar called people out all the time (they all did back then on the Bills) because they all knew that they were close enough so that no feelings were hurt, everyone knew any 'calling out' was out of frustration and to make the team better. Marshall would know that Jay is a big boy and can handle the criticism, especially if that outburst was going to help the team in the long run.

:shake:

Larry do you think Jay Cutler is a shithouse ? yes or no

Shithouse? No.

He's played poorly in some games this year for sure, and has a habit of turning the ball over. He's a fucking gunslinger though, and seems to be a pretty damn good leader, regardless of what the media makes him out to be at times. Guys like having him as their QB. Sure, there are better ones out there, but there aren't many, and the ones there are already have teams and aren't going anywhere.

Well I saw him on the sidelines in a championship game,looks like a shithouse to me,anyway we1ll have to disagree,but youre wrong as usual :shake:

what u got teed

Well I saw him on the sidelines in a championship game,looks like a shithouse to me,anyway we1ll have to disagree,but youre wrong as usual :shake:

what u got teed

You mean the game that Lovie wouldn't let him come back into, when he wanted to? I know you're over the pond and all, but you get the same news and reports as we do at some point don't you?

He's easily one of the toughest QBs in the league though, and you suggesting otherwise makes me think you don't know too much...it's not cricket though so it's okay. :shake:

Understood. I read all of those articles.
Don't dig too deep.
Regarding the best days of being a Bills fan, it didn't spill out as bad but social media wasn't around and the locals loved everything Bills. I grew up in Western NY and loved it there.

Understood. I read all of those articles.
Don't dig too deep.
Regarding the best days of being a Bills fan, it didn't spill out as bad but social media wasn't around and the locals loved everything Bills. I grew up in Western NY and loved it there.

Yeah, imagine if there was social media back then...would have been blown out of proportion as it almost always is nowadays. They got on each other all the time....and all they did was win. Media makes way too much out of nothing these days.

He's easily one of the toughest QBs in the league though

mutley.gif

you fucking liar,you argued for an hour trying to make me look a cunt,only ones agreed with me,GTFO

No seriously, it wasn't me bro. I love Andrew Luck, think he's the best QB in the game right now. I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it definitely wasn't me arguing Brees over Luck.

it wasnt in that thread,it was last year about week 10 ingame thread,twinkie and bones were there,youre a liar,you do like deleting posts tho

Back