***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

Still not sure how Adrian hasnt been reinstated, hes sat out 8 games. Definitely time served.
Goodell might be doing the Vikes front office a favor. Hearing there is a division between staff and FO on whether they want him back. They already butchered his suspension and they got a lot of heat about public financing for a stadium when they were going to let him play before everything fell apart.

Full ass plate lately. All good though, how you been man? Tough break with Carson yesterday.

just getting settled back in, been in KC twice for the better part of last month

We don't downgrade all that much, if at all, with Stanton imo, but now being one hit away from the Logan Thomas era is nauseating

I just got done shoveling snow. 4-5" of the wet, heavy shit. It's 30 degrees outside and I had to take my jacket off to finish the job in a t-shirt. I'm dripping wet. fml

its hard to understand why the cavs suck; all the the talent in the world yet they can't put it together

always hard to just put a bunch of guys together by free agency and expect it to just work. It fails more time than it actually works.

just getting settled back in, been in KC twice for the better part of last month

We don't downgrade all that much, if at all, with Stanton imo, but now being one hit away from the Logan Thomas era is nauseating

must have been fun for the WS in that town huh?

Back