***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

George thinks these are ladies glasses

B2C9gNvCEAA0gpO.jpg

Good thing they gave him a contract in the middle of the season for no good reason at all, especially seeing as how he couldn't throw a football for a month or so due to a mysterious nerve issue.

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 60m60 minutes ago</small>
Carson Palmer signed $119M deal w/ Bengals Dec. 29, 2005; tore ACL 10 days later. Palmer signed $50M deal Fri; AZ fears he tore ACL today.

Okay Im Home now.

Theres 2 guys that sit at the bar and drink every SUnday, one is like 60 other is about 35. There were these 2 woman there that were semi attractive with them so I sat down and then they start chating, they were pretty drunk and talking away with me and blah blah blah. Then the ladies went to one of the other guys "Be honest, why don't Men try and pick us up" He started some long explanation and the other left went to the bathroom came back and was like lets go paid and walked out with saying anything

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 60m60 minutes ago</small>
Carson Palmer signed $119M deal w/ Bengals Dec. 29, 2005; tore ACL 10 days later. Palmer signed $50M deal Fri; AZ fears he tore ACL today.

He didn't get hurt here, but Fitzpatrick got a deal here in Buffalo in the middle of season, then went on to be the QB he really is for the rest of season and they end up cutting him a year later.

I don't understand how there are this many idiots in charge of NFL teams...seriously. The NFL, and the teams' front offices make money and enjoy success in spite of themselves, not because of themselves.

Okay Im Home now.

Theres 2 guys that sit at the bar and drink every SUnday, one is like 60 other is about 35. There were these 2 woman there that were semi attractive with them so I sat down and then they start chating, they were pretty drunk and talking away with me and blah blah blah. Then the ladies went to one of the other guys "Be honest, why don't Men try and pick us up" He started some long explanation and the other left went to the bathroom came back and was like lets go paid and walked out with saying anything

Did you say anything to her about why

Okay Im Home now.

pros

welp. I had a huge lead in fantasy and Rodgers is the other guy's QB. He has 31 fantasy points already. fml

Okay Im Home now.

ummm. Didn't you say "it was going well" with them? Sounds like they didn't even realize you were trying to bang either of 'em.

ummm. Didn't you say "it was going well" with them? Sounds like they didn't even realize you were trying to bang either of 'em.

It was it turned super fucking quick. Was really a weird situation. THey were talking to the guy about finding a HUsband and not a fuck buddy haha. I have no idea wtf happened

welp. I had a huge lead in fantasy and Rodgers is the other guy's QB. He has 31 fantasy points already. fml

I was up 12 and had Ellington and Demaryius 2H against Lacy and they only got me 3 points in 2H and now lacy has 15.... tied and I have Philly defense tomorrow night against Lacy 2H

It was it turned super fucking quick. Was really a weird situation. THey were talking to the guy about finding a HUsband and not a fuck buddy haha. I have no idea wtf happened

My point was they asked the guy "why don't guys try to pick us up" WHILE you were trying to pick them up. Couldn't have been going that well if they didn't even realize you were hittin' on em.

:tiphat:

Back