***Week 11 CFB & Week 10 NFL In-Game***

It's a good feeling. More than enough times I'm on other end lately (every Badger football game where it actually counts)
well, it's going to be fun in the office tomorrow when I rub the Iowa fans faces in that ass whooping we laid on 'em yesterday...

Surprised GLB actually left his house while an in-game was going on. We need pics just to prove he's actually in a bar since every post says it was posted from a mobile device for everyone and doesn't mean anything.

:tiphat:

Surprised GLB actually left his house while an in-game was going on. We need pics just to prove he's actually in a bar since every post says it was posted from a mobile device for everyone and doesn't mean anything.

#lightbulb

damn trying to kill the buzz

Motherfucking parents. My kids wanted to talk to my parents on Skype so I got it all set up and my parents started talking to me about school and I missed putting in the Jordy O150 yds receiving at +1600

Back