week 1 LVSC opening lines

Lean KU I suppose. Mangino will run it up in all likelihood.

i dont lay 37 points but i think they cover it lol.

will leave this one to the experts. i think Carolina blue had a big lean to kansas here as well.

yup mangino will run it up .... i have to come clean ... of all the teams in the nation alst year , i had kansas rated the most wrongly. For that reason, i doubt you see me involved with them until i get a better feel.

so anything i say now regarding this team ... know i couldnt win a game involving kansas last year if my life depended on it.

Kansas won 55-3 LY. Is there a reason this will be different?

No.

I had this number at 40. Most projections I saw went even higher than that so I would expect some favorite money and it might not even open below 38 or 39. (We have to remember that the numbers we are dealing with now are not what will be available off shore.)

Not a game I will bet. Once you get over 35 pts it is sort of all the same to me. I don't do power ratings per se, so in the absence of some sort of math to tell you what to do and what not to do it can be nearly impossible to distinguish between what should be a 42 pt line and a 49 pt line.

dun move 2 fqar ahead, be back thurs for sum disuccions. on vaca till then. 4:30 airport, real messed up

i dont think we see low to mid forties in a dome game between these two teams despite bamas less than inspiring offense down the stretch last year.

VK, probably not an over at anything in the 50s. In truth, I suck donkey dick at totals and won't be on it anyway in all likelihood, but if something looks wrong enough I will take notice.

VK, probably not an over at anything in the 50s. In truth, I suck donkey dick at totals and won't be on it anyway in all likelihood, but if something looks wrong enough I will take notice.

i was terrible at totals last year. after you were done sucking donkey dick , the jackass put it up my rear.

i said a few weeks ago that i think the bama/clemson line will hold some of the least value on the board and i still feel that way. the thought of a total play gives me hope to having more than just an interest involved in the game.

Their best game of the year passing was actually the season-opener against Texas. The QBs are farcical from a passing perspective, but Leonard has some mobility which could be a life line in this game. It should be noted however, that A&M only came up with 18 sax a year ago.

One thing to keep in mind with TAMU is that this team quit on the coaching staff a long time ago. This is one situation where you might see generous improvement right away with a new coach. When Francione came in a few years ago the locker room at college station got very divided as he usurped some normal starters for "his" guys. It never got right and the team underachieved. He then had that whole internet debacle last year too. The team quit on him .... Sure they played hard against texas because that game meant something to them personally. Sherman isnt the greatest hire but you are looking at addition by subtraction at coach.

still new systems , ten combined starters returning and 3td to cover.. daunting,.

They are a very nice run-blocking group by SBC standards, but I don't think that will apply here. Lots of size and quality for A&M's defensive wall.

Yeah but arky state lost 4 of their top 5 tacklers from last year and 12 of their 13 int are from guys who wont be on team this year. defense shouldnt be as good.

no bet for me , you guys have a lean ?

i just dont know what to expect from the stupid sucky fart sucking aggies.

hehe hook'em

alright no endorsements of aggies is an endorsement for the forces of good. ...

onward we have ......k state -25 to north texas.

k state has fluctuated all over my power ratings ... i have basically no feel for this team , other than the fact they always play their best damn game againt my horns.

Steele has the Riley Dodge, the coach's son, starting. Is this nepatism at its best or does he have a future. Vizza improved late in the season.

Steele has the Riley Dodge, the coach's son, starting. Is this nepatism at its best or does he have a future. Vizza improved late in the season.

It's not nepotism for him to start ... its nepotism that a qb rated this good would go to north texas. He should be at a major university.

I had KS in the season opener last year and feel now as I felt then that they should have cashed my 4:1 ticket, so I really never forgave them and need to learn to trust them all over again. I am in love with their OL though.

Dodge is the most talented qb in the entire conference. He may not have experience yet but he will get so many college snaps int hat offense that he should progress quicker than most

I had KS in the season opener last year and feel now as I felt then that they should have cashed my 4:1 ticket, so I really never forgave them and need to learn to trust them all over again. I am in love with their OL though.

i can never figure this team out , probably because i cant evaluate juco impact well and that is how this team builds.

I like their linebackers ...

any thoughts on the DL ?

North Texas allows almost 60% to their opponents each year meaning they have a joke of a secondary and if they only accrue 14 sacks like last season you can see why opposing QBs have a field day against them. Then again if you're going to give up 5.7 ypc it doesn't matter how well you defend the pass. Their DTs are all 270-280 meaning they will be laughed at by the big seniors on KSU's OL.

We have a lot of texas guys on site who probably know a lot about dodge. living in vegas i dont follow a lot of the texas hs football as much as some of them do. i follow more of the california hs ball.

suffice it to say , dodge is a better qb than a north texas should be able to land.

KSU's defensive line will be fine. Not a big time strength, especially against Big 12 teams, but it should be ample here in terms of quality.

North Texas allows almost 60% to their opponents each year meaning they have a joke of a secondary and if they only accrue 14 sacks like last season you can see why opposing QBs have a field day against them. Then again if you're going to give up 5.7 ypc it doesn't matter how well you defend the pass. Their DTs are all 270-280 meaning they will be laughed at by the big seniors on KSU's OL.

kansas state is going to score at will . .. most teams will too.

sunbelt history in manhattan recently ...

2006 fau 0 kansas state 45
2005 florida intl 21 kansas state 35
2005 north texas 7 kansas state 54
2004 ull 20 kansas state 40

w kentucky also played a game in there somewhere but they werent in conference yet.

kstate had a hard time defending the passing teams last eyar though ..

99th in the country. nt should score some here too.

i have a lean towards kentucky here ... louisville has all kinds of injuries , arrests , yad yada yada ...

I originally liked the Ville here prior to their avalanche of kids leaving the program, getting injured, or getting shot. I thought Louisville could finish around 4th in the BE orginially, but now the 6 or 7 slot seems more appropriate.

Tough for me to gauge the Cardinals (and Kragthrope's hold on the team) after this fiasco. Wait and see for me as I want to see how the Ville comes out.

Interesting game in that i prefer the trenches of kentucky ( which is usually where my money is ) but i see a very big discreopancy at the skill positions as an advantage for louisville. So i have to decide whether the game is a grind it out game or a high scoring game. If its the former i definitely prefer kentucky.

as bad as brooks is ....... kentucky has played with more heart and more discipline than the cardinals of late. would really like some input from lindetrain as he is a big kentucky guy and can give us a little inside scoop.

Certainly the offensive production won't be there for UK the way it was last year, but I don't think the drop-off will be as big as some folks might expect. That is a good OL to build around.

The one thing that is a little creepy is that WW had 139 tackles and the next best was 66.

Back