week 1 LVSC opening lines

The line is dead on by power rating and doubt i find enough to make me play it one way or the other thru matchups.

Certainly the offensive production won't be there for UK the way it was last year, but I don't think the drop-off will be as big as some folks might expect. That is a good OL to build around.

The one thing that is a little creepy is that WW had 139 tackles and the next best was 66.

That guy was a machine . he had 122 tackles in 06 as well

I originally liked the Ville here prior to their avalanche of kids leaving the program, getting injured, or getting shot. I thought Louisville could finish around 4th in the BE orginially, but now the 6 or 7 slot seems more appropriate.

Tough for me to gauge the Cardinals (and Kragthrope's hold on the team) after this fiasco. Wait and see for me as I want to see how the Ville comes out.

i think i am in wait and see mode too.

For anyone who hasnt noticed , hawkins is recruiting like a bitch. Not as good as Zook at illinois but pretty damn good.

I have a small Colroado St. lean here. Colorado loses Dizon, who had 173 tackles last year (nearly double anyone else on the team - Wesley Woodyardesque). Charles is gone too.

Colorado St. is going to be bad, but I don't see why they will as bad as some are saying. The OL is back, and Sperry will be back to help out the new QB.

I don't know, I kind of think this should be between 7 and 10.

Don't know a ton about Colorado, but CSU has the line and RB's to turn this into a short game. 9 of 10 OL back for the Rams and two stud RB's. Another MWC team that I don't really care who their QB is to start the season.

Don't forget that CSU lost their 2 starting safeties last year to injuries and both of those guys will be back starting even as Steele has last years starters listed as gone.

I personally think CSU will be a bit underrated this year and an exaggerated week 1 line seems like the best time to take advantage.

I have a small Colroado St. lean here. Colorado loses Dizon, who had 173 tackles last year (nearly double anyone else on the team - Wesley Woodyardesque). Charles is gone too.

Colorado St. is going to be bad, but I don't see why they will as bad as some are saying. The OL is back, and Sperry will be back to help out the new QB.

I don't know, I kind of think this should be between 7 and 10.

Dizon is a huge loss. Charles isn't.

csu gets kyle bell back too dont they ??? never underestimate a kyle.

colorado st vs colorado last year

score --- cu 31 csu 28 in overtime

fd cu 18 csu 25
total yards cu 330 csu 386

need either colorado to improve a lot , csu to regress a lot or some smaller combination of both to feel comforatable laying that many in this rivalry.

If fairchild could only win one game this year, he would want it to be this one.

colorado is the cool school in that state now.

Why? Is it due to the super-RB that they supposedly have coming in with Scott?

No , it is because charles was an underachiever and colorado is going to run a different look offense this year.

look for colorado to play a lot of hurry up and start taking more form of the types of offenses that hawkins ran in bosie now that he is getting his guys in there.

The young rb they have coming in is lightning fast and should be way better out of the backfield catching screens and wheels than charles ever was. Colorado is going to try to outscheme teams this year more than outpower them. This offense wouldnt have suited charles as well anyway.

don't forget fairchild is a CSU guy. he knows what this game means to the fan base. he wins this one and he'll have the support of the city behind him for the entire year beyond whatever else may happen.

bottom line is that CSU gave up last year and they are alot better than they played. tough rivalry game. i'll most likely be taking DD points.

don't forget fairchild is a CSU guy. he knows what this game means to the fan base. he wins this one and he'll have the support of the city behind him for the entire year beyond whatever else may happen.

hit ... nail ... on ... head.

MSU has perhaps the best running back in conference after Beanie Wells in Javon Ringer. He can simply change a game with his speed.

sporting news college preview has him on 2nd team all-american. I think thats a bit much but it illustrates your point.

he is THAT good Kyle

told everyone last year the comboof Caulcrick and Ringer was awesome and they proved as much.

Javon is SERIOUS...trust me

Without capping the game out , its hard to see value here. I made the line a little bit higher by power rating but i dont like laying huge points against good teams.

juice and Benn should be that much better this year but as bar mentioned the mendenhall loss is huge. The other factor is that they lost their two best o-linemen in my estimation. This team was a running team, bigtime , so to expect a major successful switch to more passing for an opener like this one , might be hard to expect. i think i laid 5 points in this game last year , maybe 5.5 .... mizzou looks to be slightly better to me for the most part and illinois looks down a notch. There is the idea that missouri is a tough offense to prepare for and illinois was much more effective defensively in the second half last year. Whether that was from decent adjustments or missouri being in a comfortable lead is tough to tell though. A game i want to watch because it should be excited and filled with talent but not sure it is one that i want to bet. gun to my head i take missouri here due to last years game and the following assessments ....

illinois offense 07 > illinois offense 08
illinois defense 07 > illinois defense 08
missouri offense 07 = missouri offense 08
missouri defense 07 < missouri defense 08

thats without capping matchups and other factors , but on the surface i doubt i play anything in this game. after sweating out last years game where illinois stormed back with mcgee at qb , i think it is reasonable to worry about a backdoor here as well.

two quality football teams

perfect points

just look at Illy secondary...thats a huge thing..they blow..in relative terms

Steele seems to be a believer in California though based on where he put them in the PAC-10.

Moderate lean on Mich St. for me, but need to look more into it.

Same

this team will have best defense in years....

as you or someone else reference earlier..the Caputo team that went out there for Minny...diff situation..I had Cal that game...

I think...as I said earlier..this will be a very interesting OOC game

I originally liked the Ville here prior to their avalanche of kids leaving the program, getting injured, or getting shot. I thought Louisville could finish around 4th in the BE orginially, but now the 6 or 7 slot seems more appropriate.

Tough for me to gauge the Cardinals (and Kragthrope's hold on the team) after this fiasco. Wait and see for me as I want to see how the Ville comes out.
My thoughts exactly...was so Ville for a bit..now..no thanks on the game

G'night all. Nice discussion. Probably (almost certainly) won't be available late tomorrow night so I will post my thoughts for the last two right now:

I'm really looking forward to Rutgers/Fresno for a variety of reasons, but mostly because I tremendously respect both coaches and programs. These guys needed a 12th game to fill out the schedule and decided to play each other instead of copping out and playing a Sun Belt team or a DIII team like Inferior Retard State A&T. I want to back Fresno (and lean that direction at the present time), but quite frankly I don't think I am going to be able to. Rutgers is solid at home and will be totally prepared. The Scarlet Knights do not reload the way LSU or USC does, but Schiano has gotten the program to a point where they have quality replacing quality so don't be turned off by some apparent youth at certain positions. I don't think their RB by committee will match what Rice did, but just the same the passing numbers should increase to make up for it. Their DL is going to be solid and will really limit what should be an otherwise solid Fresno rushing attack. The battles in the trenches on both sides are going to be fantastic to watch! I cannot envision a blowout either way and it ought to be a great game. I would say UNDER, but I know as soon as I do the total will come out low and Brandstater and Teel will get into an absolute duel. For all the hype and aura surrounding Fresno and the giant-killer mentality that they are known for, check out the results of the past few years, its really been a little while since they have beaten any team that was highly ranked or high regarded.

The other game on the first Monday of the season figures to be a little bit more one-sided, at least to my way of thinking. UCLA is going to be totally helpless on the OL, and their DL while quasi-talented leaves a lot to be desired. Tennessee is a nightmarish matchup as they possess a large, experienced, and good offensive line with significant depth at RB. I don't expect Crompton to look like Ainge right out of the gate, but I really don't think he has to. A game manager approach should bring home a win and the money. Alterraun Verner vs. Lucas Taylor will be worth the price of admission. We know that Norm Chow knows his QBs, but there is no Carson Palmer on this roster and neither Olson or Craft is going to strike fear in the excellent Vols secondary. Brandon Breazell and Joe Cowan are gone and they weren't good anyway, so it will work out nicely...they have two QBs who can't throw, passing it to three receivers who can't catch. TE Logan Paulsen is probably the offense's best player, but that won't cut it in this matchup.

No opinion on Rutgers/Fresno, strong opinion on Tennessee assuming a reasonable number such as -6 or less (I have -4.5).

Great thoughts Gar....

Depending on how summer camp goes I think we can get a nice line with Tenny in all honesty.....I think we may see a 3.5 or so in all honesty...but what do I know..lol

Frezz and Rutgers is certainly an interssting game..haven't looked at either real hard yet...big question is Teel to me...he has been so spotty and Ray made up for him so often....

on the QB competition in berkeley, add one more to the list that things Riley should get the nod. I didn't see a lot of him, but what I saw was impressive. And I saw enough of Longshore to know the guy won't cut it. He's a statue back there and no matter how good Cal's oline might be, its tough to deal with a QB that can't move. Riley isn't a duel threat or anything but he's smart (didn't realize he was a coaches son, but now that Gar mentioned it, it makes sense) and can move his feet enough to keep things alive and make the play. Tedford completely lost his team last year. The ego of Djax got a lot of the blame, but I really think it had everything to do with Tedford stubbornly sticking with Longshore through his injury when it was obvious Longshore was costing them W's. That said, I still consider him the second best coach in the Pac.

Gar, about UCLA vs. Tenn, I agree, it looks like a terrible matchup and im scared as fuck.

I'm gonna ramble (haha shit. I didn't realize how long this shit got till I hit submit) about the team for a bit. I'm very low on them going into the season, and honestly, this season should be considered gravy for any Bruin fan, even if they go winless, cuz Dorrell is out and Neu & Chow are in. Its like upgrading from Amy Winehouse to Natalie Portman. You don't even need to get laid for the first year to realize how fucking lucky you got.

On O, the oline is the biggest issue. We jacked Palcic from Wisky (I think) which was an exciting hire cuz Wisky is always solid on the line. Theres some talent there, but its very young: LT Micah Kai is a RS soph or true junior. was a first year starter last year but struggled at times, and eventually got replaced by noah sutherland. He's considered the best pro-prospect on the line. LG Savage moved from the DL. He's a 6'5 300 behemoth who is a world class shotputter (nimble feet). Last year at a fall practice, as a true frosh, he went up agains Shannon Tevaga and absolutely destroyed him. Rushed through Tevaga like he wasn't even there. So the kid is very raw but once he gets to know the position and develops, he'll be a stud (altho obviously this won't help vs. tenny). The center is a former walkon (he still might be a walkon actually). Micah Reed. I'm not sure if this is for real or if they're just trying to get the attention of some of the younger guys and make em earn their spot. Not sure who the RG is, i think its up for grabs. And we just lost our RT, Sean Sheller was riding an ATV and blew his knee out. ouch. This unit is basically a mess and Palcic and Chow have their work cut out for them.

TE: Paulsen actually isn't even the best TE on the roster. Ryan Moya is coming back from an injury, and is a much more effective receiving threat. Much quicker than Paulsen, he's a mismatch for most LB's.

WR: should actually be solid cuz Chow is great at using receivers in roles where they'll be successful, and we've got some diverse talent. Dominique Johnson is the guy with size 6'6 235. Marcus Everett is coming back (RS last season cuz of an injury) and is a do everything type guy. Most complete WR of the past couple years. Terrence Austin was a poor-mans desean jackson comin out of Long Beach Poly. He hasn't even played up to that standard but i lay the blame for his lack of producation more on Dorrell and his offensive philosophy than on Austin. After those three comes Ketchum, 6'4 with some speed. He's solid but nothing more than that. The rest of the receivers are trash and im expecting one of the 3 frosh to come in and be the 5th WR.

RB: Khalil Bell is comin off an ACL. I'm not sure how, but he's going to be ready for the season-opener. Ray Carter is a speedster who missed last season cuz of a torn ACL (he suffered his in August, compared to Bell who suffered his in October or November). Aundre Dean and Milton Knox are two frosh studs comin in. Dean is outta Texas and is a future star, and should get a lot of carries this season.

QB: i have no hope in Olson. The guy is soft and indecisive, and with what the oline lookes like, he just won't work. If Chow makes him into a player, he truly is a MIRACLE worker. I'm under the assumption Craft will be the starter.

Onto the defense:

DTs: I say this without having studied the rest of the Pac, but Id be surprised if there was a team in the league with a better pair of DT's. Harwell is just a complete HOG in the middle and Brian Price is a future top 10 pick.

DE: biggest loss from last years team is Bruce Davis. The DE's slated to start leave a lot left to be desired. I'm hoping the two frosh DE's comin in (both of whom sc wanted) are able to make an impact, but obviously counting on Freshman to make an impact along the line is foolish.

LBs: Christian Taylor was the heart, soul, and quarterback of the defense the past two seasons, but he was also a liability in coverage. Reggie Carter takes over his spot at MLB. The unit itself should be less experienced but faster. Akeem Ayers (redshirtFrosh) isn't a starter as of now but it'll be hard to keep him off the field.

S: the trio of Glenn Love, Aaron Ware and Bret Locket will hold the position down. Locket is the only one with a good amount of playing time, but Love and Ware are both highly regarded.

CB: the weakest position on the team, Verner is the only lockdown guy we've got. Moochie Norris sucks but is probably gonna be the other CB, cuz, well, the other CBs suck harder. Rahim Moore is the most highly regarded freshman comin in (offers from texas, sc, georgia, florida...etc). If he can come in and lock down the spot opposite of verner, there might be some hope for the secondary after all. Also, Aaron Hester, Devin's cousin, is comin in as a true frosh. He was offered by sc as well and might have a shot at breaking the two deep, or at least contributing at some point this season.

Bottom Line: the team is young and a project, but the coaching staff is outstanding. Maybe I'm reading too much into how sharp the linesmakers are, but looking at their GOY lines, UCLA is +9 @ BYU week 2, but just +14 vs. sc week 13. it might be listed as a road game for sc, but the Rose Bowl is always split fairly evenly. It seems like vegas realizes UCLA is going to be a much better team in december than they will be in Sept, based largely on how good the coaching staff is.

Can't touch the Tennessee game unless its somethin like Tenn -7. Lean the under (thinkin it'll be around 50)....as the UCLA offense will be worthless, but the defense should be able to handle the Vol rushing attack. Honestly, the only reason I have any hope that UCLA might pull off the shocker in week 1 is cuz tru is gonna be on them, and, well, in tru i trust :tiphat:

if moving on ... auburn -27.5 hosting the louisian monroe crimson tide killers.

Sure, Auburn is going to spank that ass, but laying 4 TDs with a team that has a first-time starting QB and will depend on their running game and defense all season? Hell no! Auburn doesn't need to prove anything by running up the score against ULM. They will win and be done with it.

All I'm saying is Auburn could cover, ULM could put up a goose egg, but laying four TD's with a team that will pride itself on its defense and running game is not the best bet of opening weekend.

Anyone think WMU is worth a shot on the ML. This team is going to score some points this year and the pink-shirts are not likely to be much better on defense

Subtracting Cosgrove and adding Pelini immediately improves the defense by a lot. Trust me.

... but how quickly does the improvement show? That's the real question. It took half of a season for LSU to buy into Pelini.

Yeah, this game makes me think of the Ball St/Nebraska game last year...even if Ball St and WMU aren't exactly the same type of teams.

Just caught you all talking about UK/UL...right now I think it's gotta be a no-bet. I was all over Louisville here a month ago, but the recent off-field incidents for the Cards has me questioning if they are finally starting to warm up to Kragthorpe. I think my Cats might end up being better than people expect, but not 100% sure they can walk into this ugly situation and win. Should be an interesting game.

Horn or any Texas guy. How did Snead look at UT or how does he project going forward. I know hes VHT and mobile I believe. Should he be a good fit at Ole Miss?

I can't really remember that much about his play. He really didn't see the field much while he was on campus. Later in the season he did, starting at KSU when McCoy got knocked out early. I think he did ok, but it's all a blur seeing how we blew any shot of a BCS game that year losing in Manhattan. Plus, our defense gave up so many points.

Snead is mobile. He is no VY, but anyone compared to VY is mortal. That said, Snead can be threat on the ground. One thing I can say is that he has an canon for an arm. Much better arm than McCoy.

As for the FAU game, the line is probably one of the lower lines for Texas the last 5 or 6 years. Typically, the games are 56-3, 59-0, etc. Of course, the one year (last year) I decide to throw down on the line, we almost lose to Arkansas St.

My heart tells me Texas will be back to blowout city, which would make the line (1H and Game) good plays. That said, my brain tells me to stay away from it this year. FAU is much better than ARK ST was last year. They have one of the best QB's in the Sun Belt returning along with other key players. Texas only returns 1 person in the secondary this year, IIRC. However, the new DC - Muschamp/Muscamp/whatever, appears to be getting the guys ready to chop some wood.

As I said earlier, I am staying away....for now. The total might get a look, if nothing else.

We have a lot of texas guys on site who probably know a lot about dodge. living in vegas i dont follow a lot of the texas hs football as much as some of them do. i follow more of the california hs ball.

suffice it to say , dodge is a better qb than a north texas should be able to land.

Dodge is the starter because he knows his dad's offense better then any other kid on campus because he's been running it since his freshman year of HS.

Dodge was a Texas committ but decommitted to join his dad.

I can't really remember that much about his play. He really didn't see the field much while he was on campus. Later in the season he did, starting at KSU when McCoy got knocked out early. I think he did ok, but it's all a blur seeing how we blew any shot of a BCS game that year losing in Manhattan. Plus, our defense gave up so many points.

Snead is mobile. He is no VY, but anyone compared to VY is mortal. That said, Snead can be threat on the ground. One thing I can say is that he has an canon for an arm. Much better arm than McCoy.

As for the FAU game, the line is probably one of the lower lines for Texas the last 5 or 6 years. Typically, the games are 56-3, 59-0, etc. Of course, the one year (last year) I decide to throw down on the line, we almost lose to Arkansas St.

My heart tells me Texas will be back to blowout city, which would make the line (1H and Game) good plays. That said, my brain tells me to stay away from it this year. FAU is much better than ARK ST was last year. They have one of the best QB's in the Sun Belt returning along with other key players. Texas only returns 1 person in the secondary this year, IIRC. However, the new DC - Muschamp/Muscamp/whatever, appears to be getting the guys ready to chop some wood.

As I said earlier, I am staying away....for now. The total might get a look, if nothing else.

The kid has a ton of talent and I believe is the preseason newcomer of the year for the SEC.

He's going to be a good one for Ole Miss.

I still feel he ran out on Texas a little to soon.

Think it was Garfather and Kyle talking about the Wyoming game which made me think on my plane ride this past weekend about a game I didn't look very closely at. I think we have a gem here

Wyoming -10 over Ohio.

Couple things about this game. First the line last year was Wyoming -4 @ Ohio, so move that to a neutral field, you have Wyoming -7, move that to Wyoming (with their elevation) you have Wyoming -11 and that is assuming they are the same teams, which they are not. Ohio will have a huge drop off in offense this year with out McRae who ran for 57yds in that game but for 1500yds on the year with 19tds. So we have a Wyoming DLine that remains in tact and is very good:

UV = .2ypc
Boise = 2.4ypc
Ohio = 1.1ypc
New Mex = 2.9ypc
UNLV = 1.0ypc
SDST = 2.4ypc
CSU = 2.9ypc

So how does Ohio move the ball on Wyoming? With an inexperienced QB in his first start on the road.

Other factors about this game, Wyoming won the game 34-33 last year basically in the final seconds, sure you can call "revenge" all you want but I don't buy that for a second. Wyoming outgained Ohio by 150yds, had a first down advantage of 15, rushed for 267yds and they have their stud RB back along with an OL that should be improved. To top it off, Wyoming had 7 turnovers in that game, 5 ints and 2 fumbles, and they were -3 overall in turnovers for the game. Lastly, Ohio got 7 points from a 94yd kickoff return, 7 points from a 68yards TD pass, and 7 points from a 34yd INT return to go with 4 field goals from a kicker who was 20-24 on the year and is gone. If Wyoming comes remotely close to holding onto the ball last year and limiting the big play, they win by 3 scores, this year could be worse.

Wyoming is a tough place to come in and play, ask UVA, and Wyoming is the much superior team here with a middle of the pack MW team vs. a bottom tier MAC team.

These lines just prove to me how un-ready I am right now. I've got a few weeks, but damn, I'm going to have to sift through this entire thread once I'm good and ready...

Think it was Garfather and Kyle talking about the Wyoming game which made me think on my plane ride this past weekend about a game I didn't look very closely at. I think we have a gem here

Wyoming -10 over Ohio.

Couple things about this game. First the line last year was Wyoming -4 @ Ohio, so move that to a neutral field, you have Wyoming -7, move that to Wyoming (with their elevation) you have Wyoming -11 and that is assuming they are the same teams, which they are not. Ohio will have a huge drop off in offense this year with out McRae who ran for 57yds in that game but for 1500yds on the year with 19tds. So we have a Wyoming DLine that remains in tact and is very good:

UV = .2ypc
Boise = 2.4ypc
Ohio = 1.1ypc
New Mex = 2.9ypc
UNLV = 1.0ypc
SDST = 2.4ypc
CSU = 2.9ypc

So how does Ohio move the ball on Wyoming? With an inexperienced QB in his first start on the road.

Other factors about this game, Wyoming won the game 34-33 last year basically in the final seconds, sure you can call "revenge" all you want but I don't buy that for a second. Wyoming outgained Ohio by 150yds, had a first down advantage of 15, rushed for 267yds and they have their stud RB back along with an OL that should be improved. To top it off, Wyoming had 7 turnovers in that game, 5 ints and 2 fumbles, and they were -3 overall in turnovers for the game. Lastly, Ohio got 7 points from a 94yd kickoff return, 7 points from a 68yards TD pass, and 7 points from a 34yd INT return to go with 4 field goals from a kicker who was 20-24 on the year and is gone. If Wyoming comes remotely close to holding onto the ball last year and limiting the big play, they win by 3 scores, this year could be worse.

Wyoming is a tough place to come in and play, ask UVA, and Wyoming is the much superior team here with a middle of the pack MW team vs. a bottom tier MAC team.

Thanks for doing one of my week 1 write ups. This line should reach 13 by kickoff. Just a bad #. I'm not sure if Ohio scores in this game unless Sweeney throws them a pic 6. Wyoming not only has their stud RB coming back they have both stud RB's coming back. Lighting and thunder as they call them. All 5 OL (who I don't think are that great but still managed 250+ against Ohio LY) . Going to be brutal.

Thanks for doing one of my week 1 write ups. This line should reach 13 by kickoff. Just a bad #. I'm not sure if Ohio scores in this game unless Sweeney throws them a pic 6. Wyoming not only has their stud RB coming back they have both stud RB's coming back. Lighting and thunder as they call them. All 5 OL (who I don't think are that great but still managed 250+ against Ohio LY) . Going to be brutal.

what do you know about the spread that wyoming is going to?

what do you know about the spread that wyoming is going to?

It seems, from what I've read, that the new OC is instaling a more West Coast short drop system. No more 5 step drops looking for the 15 yard out, flag patterns. Alot more ball control. The Wyoming OL gave up a ton of sacks last year and I suppose alot of it could be credited to the system. We'll know soon enough. I'm inclined to think that the shorter routes should lead to less pics for Sweeney (or whoever beats him out) and less sacks as well. In all honesty for the discussion of Wyo/Ohio expect 55+ rushing attempts.

Keep in mind that game @Ohio last year also fell the week after traveling to Boise State and the week before the conferene opener against TCU. It was pretty bad situational spot beyond the 7 TO's.

It seems, from what I've read, that the new OC is instaling a more West Coast short drop system. No more 5 step drops looking for the 15 yard out, flag patterns. Alot more ball control. The Wyoming OL gave up a ton of sacks last year and I suppose alot of it could be credited to the system. We'll know soon enough. I'm inclined to think that the shorter routes should lead to less pics for Sweeney (or whoever beats him out) and less sacks as well. In all honesty for the discussion of Wyo/Ohio expect 55+ rushing attempts.

Keep in mind that game @Ohio last year also fell the week after traveling to Boise State and the week before the conferene opener against TCU. It was pretty bad situational spot beyond the 7 TO's.

:shake:

i am expecting wyoming to wax that ass pretty bad. 20+ point margin of victory as long as some crazy shit doesn't happen to them

solich gentlemen, solich...at least give him a little respect.

What position will he be playing? LOL

I will say that it probably helps him and his program generally that he got that recent extension, but I don't factor a motivation (or reward) like that into a game line.

solich gentlemen, solich...at least give him a little respect.

You can give this guy respect all you want. One more night like this and he might find himself ass-raped for real.

Solich, 61, appeared to be passed out when police found him Saturday night in the vehicle, which was facing the wrong direction on a one-way street and in drive, according to a police report.
The report said Solich had trouble figuring out to how to roll down the window, had difficulty understanding simple questions and was unsteady on his feet. He refused to take a breath test

Glenn is no slouch of a coach either. Don't forget that glenn with a lot of time to prepare coached Groh under the table to start last year ( i know because i lost money on it. the score is not even indicative of the domination ). Solich will find him a more formidable opponent than Genyk , Brandon, Montgomery , brookhart or Martin.

solich pled guilty and then tried to have his guilty plea thrown out b/c he thought he was drugged at the bar. other faculty apparently confirmed that they had also been drugged at the same bar. the judge ruled against solich so his guilty plea stood.

Wyoming -10 over Ohio.

UV = .2ypc
Boise = 2.4ypc
Ohio = 1.1ypc
New Mex = 2.9ypc
UNLV = 1.0ypc
SDST = 2.4ypc
CSU = 2.9ypc

Great stuff

Back