Week 1 FCS

tru

Friend of CTG
Tryin some things wit FCS games. Figure I would post em up, all these will be much smaller than a normal play I make because of limits. Will be addin more to tha week 1 card as time goes.

Missouri State -4.5 -120
Montana State -26.5 -120
James Madison -4.5 -120

What about that soon to be FCS school playing south Carolina, Tru? I kid, I kid

like sc in this spot an at tha numbers I have seen for this game, anything over 2 tds I don't see much value though

MD up from last year, but I don't get this team. they quit on edsall his 1st season there, all tha injuries last year, 3 losses by 3 points or less last year. I have em 8/9 overall rite now in acc.

you're way ahead of me , tru

but before these kickoff I'll try to give you my take :announce:

off the top of my head JMU and Mizz state look reasonable

GL this year.

you're way ahead of me , tru

but before these kickoff I'll try to give you my take :announce:

off the top of my head JMU and Mizz state look reasonable

GL this year.

thanks bull, always appreciate ur input. Have 5-6 more I'm waitin on lines to make them more interesting to me. Would love to hear more input from u about more of tha fcs matchups. These line moves at 5dimes are funny. GL this season bull like always

:shake:

Last edited:
I loved Old Dominion as an FCS team and what Bobby Wilder has accomplished
there in a very short period of time is absolutely stunning. However they do not
posess FBS talent quite yet and their undersized defense was not even good in
the CAA (especially against the run), let alone against FBS competition. The
Pirates meanwhile return a very good and well expierienced O line as well as All
C-USA RB Vintavious Cooper and JC transfer Terrell Lane who led the nation in
rushing LY. Not only will the Monarchs struggle mightily to slow down the Pirate
running game but they also have to contend with Lincoln Riley's version of the
"Air Raid" offense.
an_getaway.gif
Riley brought Mike Leach's offense from Lubbock and deserves part of the credit for Graham Harrell's prolific numbers
and he did wonders with Dominique Davis as well. This will be Shane Carden's fourth year in this system (he was a RS his FR year and ran the scout squad), and though he was very efficient LY,
I expect him to show even more improvement in his junior year.

On offense Old Dominion is again undersized on the line but with their well
structured disciplined offense they should be able to put some points on the
board against a shakey ECU secondary.

If a total was offered I'd jump on the over here but as far as a side is
concerned give me the Pirates -12!
an_2drinks.gif

I loved Old Dominion as an FCS team and what Bobby Wilder has accomplished
there in a very short period of time is absolutely stunning. However they do not
posess FBS talent quite yet and their undersized defense was not even good in
the CAA (especially against the run), let alone against FBS competition. The
Pirates meanwhile return a very good and well expierienced O line as well as All
C-USA RB Vintavious Cooper and JC transfer Terrell Lane who led the nation in
rushing LY. Not only will the Monarchs struggle mightily to slow down the Pirate
running game but they also have to contend with Lincoln Riley's version of the
"Air Raid" offense.
an_getaway.gif
Riley brought Mike Leach's offense from Lubbock and deserves part of the credit for Graham Harrell's prolific numbers
and he did wonders with Dominique Davis as well. This will be Shane Carden's fourth year in this system (he was a RS his FR year and ran the scout squad), and though he was very efficient LY,
I expect him to show even more improvement in his junior year.

On offense Old Dominion is again undersized on the line but with their well
structured disciplined offense they should be able to put some points on the
board against a shakey ECU secondary.

If a total was offered I'd jump on the over here but as far as a side is
concerned give me the Pirates -12!
an_2drinks.gif

:shake:

Some great thoughts on this matchup. Right now I am leaning that way also. Good luck with the side, and this season.

Albany +8 -120

addin more to Albany this line is way off I figure I will add now before it drops. Probably go tha other way wit how this line has been goin, but too much value to not bet. Will add more thoughts about this matchup later

Last edited:
Last year Albany went 9-2, Duquesne went 5-6 while playin a weaker schedule. They played last year November 10th at Duquesne. Albany dominated, 35-7 going into tha half. Duquesne made it a game 2nd half, but still lost 38-31.

Team Stat Comparison
ALBY DUQ
1st Downs 24 14
Total Yards 439 354
Passing 130 286
Rushing 309 68
Penalties 4-25 1-5
3rd Down Con 7-17 5-18
4th Down Con 1-1 1-1
Turnovers 1 2
Possession 34:44 25:16

Albany returns its starting qb and tha majority of its O, along wit most of tha D. Duquesne loses tha starting qb, rb. It's a joke to see Albany catchin any points here. I love revenge spots but I normally like to see key returning players who want revenge, not backups. Tha line movement has been funny, from Albany -8.5 to Albany +8. I don't see how since tha season ended tha Duquesne hasnt improved any, only got worse with key players graduating. Tha closer we get to kickoff Albany will be favored, unless there are key injuries that I haven't been able to find yet. I know we have some sharp fcs people here, if bull or anyone else has tha line from that Albany/Duquesne game last year I would like to see what it was.

Recap sofar

Missouri State -4.5 -120
Montana State -26.5 -120
James Madison -4.5 -120
Chattanooga pick -120
Albany +3.5 -120
Tennessee State -2 -120
Albany +8 -120
Marist +1.5 -120

GL on the Red Foxes there Tru

Didn't even have to look it up

Thanks Dwight. Haha I'm confused by this Albany/Duquesne line movements. After I hit Albany +8 it dropped to +2.5 lastnight and now Albany is +8.5. Earliest line I saw was Albany -8.5 2 or 3 weeks ago. Crazy to see this shit move from -8.5 to +8.5. Confused wit these low limit line moves. Lastnight I think I was roughly +14 points in line moves on games I bet now I know I'm in Tha negative. Oh well we will see how shit pops in a few weeks, still got 5-6 I'm waitin to hit.

U gonna be around this afternoon Dwight? I should be back at tha crib inna few we can get some cfb talk goin if u around.

I still don't get these moves, they honestly make no sense at all. Albany might not cash but they shouldn't be anything close to catchin 10 points at duq

Updated FCS action sofar these are all small action roughly 1/3 of a unit, for record keepin it will be -.36 to win .30

Missouri State -4.5 -120 .30 units
Montana State -26.5 -120 .30 units
James Madison -4.5 -120 .30 units
Chattanooga pick -120 .30 units
Albany +3.5 -120 .30 units
Tennessee State -2 -120 .30 units
Albany +8 -120 .30 units
Marist +1.5 -120 .30 units
Wagner +10.5 -120 .30 units
Gardner-Webb +17.5 -120 .30 units
South Carolina State +10.5 -120 .30 units

Back