Week 1 FCS

Bennett was 9-11 (2 drops) for 255 and 3 TDs in the first scrimmage. I may try to catch their scrimmage Saturday if it isn't raining here.

GL tru

On Chatta, Albany and Wagner with ya. Prolly gonna add more to Chatta and go through the rest this weekend

Sportsnetwork is releasing previews of one FCS conference per day. They do solid FCS work so I'd check it out

GL tru

On Chatta, Albany and Wagner with ya. Prolly gonna add more to Chatta and go through the rest this weekend

Sportsnetwork is releasing previews of one FCS conference per day. They do solid FCS work so I'd check it out

Good shit Dwight. I should be around tonight and this weekend, lets see what we can find

GL tru

Wit more info around now closer to week 1 I have updated some fcs teams numbers, I will let u know what's up about tha current leans

:shake:

Post up what u see Saturday
I missed the first possession and didn't stay until the end, but the defense outplayed the offense. The front was really tough against the run and pressured the QBs all day. It looked like the OL had trouble picking up blitzes, and they blitzed a lot. Bennett kept some plays alive and hit some throws on the run. He was accurate and you can tell he is a different caliber athlete. I think the official release gave the D credit for 10 sacks. The kicker has a strong leg, missed a couple and hit a couple from 40+.

Missouri State +1 -120 .30 units

addin more to mizzou st, catchin points this is way off in my opinion. Still waitin for 5-6 other matchup lines to move slightly to finalize tha card.

Updated card

Missouri State -4.5 -120 .30 units
Montana State -26.5 -120 .30 units
James Madison -4.5 -120 .30 units
Chattanooga pick -120 .30 units
Albany +3.5 -120 .30 units
Tennessee State -2 -120 .30 units
Albany +8 -120 .30 units
Marist +1.5 -120 .30 units
Wagner +10.5 -120 .30 units
Gardner-Webb +17.5 -120 .30 units
South Carolina State +10.5 -120 .30 units
Southeastern Louisiana -1 -120 .30 units
Delaware -1 -120 .30 units

ML parlay just because of value

Albany +255/Wagner +360/Tennessee State +260 .30 units to win 19 units

Updated card

Missouri State -4.5 -120 .30 units
Montana State -26.5 -120 .30 units
James Madison -4.5 -120 .30 units
Chattanooga pick -120 .30 units
Albany +3.5 -120 .30 units
Tennessee State -2 -120 .30 units
Albany +8 -120 .30 units
Marist +1.5 -120 .30 units
Wagner +10.5 -120 .30 units
Gardner-Webb +17.5 -120 .30 units
South Carolina State +10.5 -120 .30 units
Southeastern Louisiana -1 -120 .30 units
Delaware -1 -120 .30 units

you bet small like this just cuz FCS?

you bet small like this just cuz FCS?

Still gettin gods feet wet wit fcs an my fcs numbers, and also don't feel like movin that kinda money into 5dimes to get down on normal 8 unit bets that are each 5% of tha bankroll. At 1/3 a unit I can still make each bet to win 5% of fcs bankroll. Jus as confident as normal bets, jus set aside a smaller bankroll to work wit for fcs at 5dimes

my buddy in Pittsburgh that is tight with Duquesne had this to say about the Albany game....gl man

Bum....

Dukes will likely finish 2nd in NEC. They are young at very important positions - QB/RB. However, their QB is 3 star recruit that originally committed to WVU that left when the Mounties QB coach was fired. He will be a man in the NEC down the road. Dukes will have the best defense in NEC lead by future pro Dorian Bell - transfer from Ohio State. the defense will not give up a lot of points. Right time to get the Dukes will be to get them early until the offense gels and gets rolling - it will be explosive with QB transfer. i think the game will be low scoring. I view the game as a toss-up (not capping it just giving you 30k foot level view). Any points would be a bonus. Different story in week 12 where the Dukes probably beat them by 2 TD's.

my buddy in Pittsburgh that is tight with Duquesne had this to say about the Albany game....gl man

Bum....

Dukes will likely finish 2nd in NEC. They are young at very important positions - QB/RB. However, their QB is 3 star recruit that originally committed to WVU that left when the Mounties QB coach was fired. He will be a man in the NEC down the road. Dukes will have the best defense in NEC lead by future pro Dorian Bell - transfer from Ohio State. the defense will not give up a lot of points. Right time to get the Dukes will be to get them early until the offense gels and gets rolling - it will be explosive with QB transfer. i think the game will be low scoring. I view the game as a toss-up (not capping it just giving you 30k foot level view). Any points would be a bonus. Different story in week 12 where the Dukes probably beat them by 2 TD's.

Thanks bum, not sure if ur buddy is a homer or what but from what i seen Duquesne lost 5 d starters, and lost 44% of overall defensive tackling performance, I can't see how losing 5 starters and almost half of tha tackles from lastyear they will be #1 in nec d. And tha new qb will take time to get rollin. I guess we will see what happens, lets hope we cash it

he's a total homer with a case of wishful thinking on his Dukes, lol....they seriously have no business being favorites over anybody....gettin' some of that ML myself.....luck to us

Still gettin gods feet wet wit fcs an my fcs numbers, and also don't feel like movin that kinda money into 5dimes to get down on normal 8 unit bets that are each 5% of tha bankroll. At 1/3 a unit I can still make each bet to win 5% of fcs bankroll. Jus as confident as normal bets, jus set aside a smaller bankroll to work wit for fcs at 5dimes

A normal bet for you is 5% of your bankroll? So on a cfb sat you will have that many plays as posted here?

Just curious..GL white boy I hope you post the big boy plays also

I look forward to the dialogue bruh
shake

A normal bet for you is 5% of your bankroll? So on a cfb sat you will have that many plays as posted here?

Just curious..GL white boy I hope you post the big boy plays also

I look forward to the dialogue bruh
shake

How many plays aren't factored in to % of bankroll bet. All sports I bet I try an keep it at 5% to win of bankroll, I could have 2 plays that week or 18 plays or whatever. We will see I might be around to post up fbs, focusing on fcs rite now.

Don't have tha aim app on tha phone kid. What time u off work an home tomorrow Dwight?

be home early but i have a hard time doing much on computer until kiddo falls asleep around 8:00

How many plays aren't factored in to % of bankroll bet. All sports I bet I try an keep it at 5% to win of bankroll, I could have 2 plays that week or 18 plays or whatever. We will see I might be around to post up fbs, focusing on fcs rite now.
So you flat bet right?

I am not being dense(look it up), but can't quite understand what you mean...I dont do "bankroll" either tho per se

Not grilling you, but gimme an example on 8 unit Sats

So you flat bet right?

I am not being dense(look it up), but can't quite understand what you mean...I dont do "bankroll" either tho per se

Not grilling you, but gimme an example on 8 unit Sats

Always flat bet. Not hard to understand. Fcs bankroll is set aside much smaller than any normal sport. Not really following ur question though. U seen me post normal plays, on any given week in college football I can have 15-20 plays, or I could have 5. Matters how I like games.

each play is to win 5% of bankroll, right? So if your roll is 10k, each bet is to win a nickel? for big boy CFB right?

Curious how you figure the bet/per bankroll deal...just something you had in mind or a VK type lesson too?

I aint fucking wit ya either,.,,I am just curious about MM and shit like that :cheers:

Whatever tha bankroll is, 5% each play ur not putting urself at risk too much. Some people go even smaller to have less risk like 1-2% but got is more risky. Shit ain't that hard really

Albany +8 -120

addin more to Albany this line is way off I figure I will add now before it drops. Probably go tha other way wit how this line has been goin, but too much value to not bet. Will add more thoughts about this matchup later

and I like this one , too.
GL

Glad to see ur on tha same side of those 2 plays, can't wait to see tha rest of ur card bull. GL hopefully u kill week 1 like normal

Bull do u have any past fcs lines from lastyear? Wanted to see what that Albany at Duquesne line was November 10

thanks

Wagner +10.5 -120

I like this one also, tru. WEnt to bet it (at 14 1/2) and 5dimes had taken it off.

Bull do u have any past fcs lines from lastyear? Wanted to see what that Albany at Duquesne line was November 10

thanks

I just looked at my bets from 2012 and found the game. I had bet Duquesne +8 1/2.
Albany won by 7 :dancing:

Back