WedNiteFootBall

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
WedNiteFootBall

302 Arkansas State* +10 -130 vs Georgia Southern x2
301 Georgia Southern/Arkansas State* Under 55 -110 x2
I caught this line at +9 at one of my books and the 55 at another and jumped all over them buying a pt for 10pt home dog.
I made this a 5-6 pt game so we/ll see how my # are the 5 th game into the season. I like the total at 51 so happy with the 55 also

GLTA

thanks guys, glad we agree GL to U

added

par

1. 10/5/2016 8:00 PM College Football 302 Arkansas State* +17 -390 vs Georgia Southern
  2. 10/5/2016 8:00 PM College Football 301 Georgia Southern/Arkansas State* Under 64 -450
  3. 10/5/2016 8:00 PM MLB Baseball 933 San Francisco Giants* +2 -455 vs New York Mets
    M Bumgarner - L Listed N Syndergaard - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 90

Nice to see you're reading the game similar. Arkansas St. was considered top 3 in conference to start the year, played much harder competition, and their record is not indicative of their talent. Defense has been abysmal and if they don't show up tonight...they never will.

Hoping the line moves more before I lock it in...see you at the window.

Nice to see you're reading the game similar. Arkansas St. was considered top 3 in conference to start the year, played much harder competition, and their record is not indicative of their talent. Defense has been abysmal and if they don't show up tonight...they never will.

Hoping the line moves more before I lock it in...see you at the window.

''''Arkansas St. was considered top 3 in conference to start the year, played much harder competition, and their record is not indicative of their talent. Defense has been abysmal and if they don't show up tonight...they never will''''

Thanks for pointing that fact out ....I had this fact on my preseason notes but all notes left at home when I came south to fight this cancer so kinda flying blind on a lot of stuff
GL rambler

''''Arkansas St. was considered top 3 in conference to start the year, played much harder competition, and their record is not indicative of their talent. Defense has been abysmal and if they don't show up tonight...they never will''''

Thanks for pointing that fact out ....I had this fact on my preseason notes but all notes left at home when I came south to fight this cancer so kinda flying blind on a lot of stuff
GL rambler

Sorry to hear about the cancer, I've had family members through it and know it is hard but beatable. Wish you the best.

Blood we see different tonight on the side but on the Under w/ ya.
Health to you my bud. I hope the leaves are starting to change for you up in the Smokeys!

You are the man! I won a Dime on the Arky under when i saw you liked what I was thinking. It went under much easier than the score indicated.

Back