Wednesday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
71-50 (+24.13)

0-1 last night.

Last day of the regular season, playoffs should be pretty good this year given the rise of a few new faces.

Goal of finishing at that elusive NBA cappers' mark of 60% for a season went to shit last night at the hands of the lazy-ass Raps.

Will take 59% though with a win tonight.

San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans Pelicans

The play...

Spurs ML -212 (2.12 to win 1)

Local runs with the Pinny lines so will take laying just over -200.

Thoughts in a bit.

:shake:

If the Spurs lose here then the current streak and Pops not sitting his 30+ year old starters was all for nothing. Trust them to get it done and guarantee themselves home-court advantage through 2 rounds, which is the only way they repeat. Pels are a young team with a questionable coach albeit a Coach Pop protege, think the pressure will show. AD makes the leap next year in more comfortable circumstances. Not gonna fuck with the spread obviously - CHALK.

Complete opposite of what I thought, AD may make that leap tonight. Square approach burnt me late.

Game may get close but Pops probably pulls his guys.

Your boys rolling Twink, still shocked. Hard to see them maintaining the intensity though. How they play the 3rd will determine Pop's hand with his players.

Norris Cole, gtfo.

N Cole has been a nice add

Again....Monty is famous for 4th Q fails

I still may think we see Pop do Monty a solid here.....Can't put shit past him

No doubt the Pels showed tho....and the blender is rockin

11 point game, end of 3. No doubt Pops and Monty are close, was always on the back of my mind when looking at this game. Heard they were at Arnauds last night.

11 point game, end of 3. No doubt Pops and Monty are close, was always on the back of my mind when looking at this game. Heard they were at Arnauds last night.
wow....that is pretty specific....a source or was that in a paper/blog?

just like that single digis

this has always been the Pels.....will take nuts and guts to finish

NBA runs like that are born to die...

Not a fan of hack-a-Asik.

Going Tuckfexas and thinking out loud within my thread.

Pop did the 'overthink' thing again and killed the comeback, Spurs were tuned in on defense at that point and the Pelly offense was clenching. Real bad move by Pop, cost them big, imo. Also I overlooked the 2 days rest they were on, streak was built on playing every 2nd day. Extra day killed the rhythm, especially for Kawhi who is a rhythm player. He killed the O tonight. Spurs were a shitty 3-8-1 ATS on 2 days rest this season.

Spurs may have handed the Dubs the trophy, numbers don't lie.

71-51 (+22.01), sputtered towards the finish line but will take it. Try to double it in the playoffs, was sub-consciously rooting Spurs but like the slightly fresh look of this seasons' dance.

See y'all Saturday.

Back