Wednesday MLB Discussion Thread

i hope this dont come off as homerish but i have no doubt waino is gonna come out and go at least 6 innings here if not throw all 7.. he still believes he is the stopper on this team and he knows his team needs a big time performance here, getting +140 is crazy even tho im sure cards will once again struggle to score runs, if they give waino 2 or 3 runs i think odds he makes that hold up are far better than 50% and that line suggest it way way lower than that.. ill happily pay to see it cause i know this guy way to well to think he wont be fantastic!!!! we kn ow milw struggles with heat so i think he will come out and pepper the zone with low 90s heaters, the only concern is he has liked to use the curve a bunch this year which understandable but doesnt make sense here.. he will adapt and think he will have a little something extra on his fastballs. im all over gm1 +140..

Pads had their chances last night but Jansen closed the door in the 9th.

Assuming this a pen game for pads? This moreJon kid appears to be a nasty lefty which be tough on doyers early. I’m assuming Pomeranz will get a shot to shut down more Lad lefties as he hasn’t allowed a run in 16 innings! Turner being back helps lad.

May has been really good, he not missing bats but that power cutter and sinker been inducing a lot of weak ground ball contact.

these openers are so tough but I’m just gonna continue riding pads with any plus money I can get this series!! I think they want this series more than lad as they looking to let lad know there is a formidable opponent standing in way of them getting that elusive championship!!!

Last edited:
Pads had their chances last night but Jansen closed the door in the 9th.

Assuming this a pen game for pads? This moreJon kid appears to be a nasty lefty which be tough on doyers early. I’m assuming Pomeranz will get a shot to shut down more Lad lefties as he hasn’t allowed a run in 16 innings! Turner being ba

May has been really good, he not missing bats but that power cutter and sinker been inducing a lot of weak ground ball contact.

these openers are so tough but I’m just gonna continue riding pads with any plus money I can get this series!! I think they want this series more than lad as they looking to let lad know there is a formidable opponent standing in way of them getting that elusive championship!!!

Pitching change for Dodgers, showing Graterol starting now

Damn. So is that a opener for them to then?

Copied from another website.........................

Available out of bullpen
September 16, 2020
May (foot) will be available out of the bullpen Wednesday against the Dodgers and is expected to throw a few innings, Bill Plunkett of The Orange County Register reports.
ANALYSIS
Initial reports indicated that May had been scratched, presumably due to the foot injury that forced him to exit his previous start early. He's seemingly not still injured, as he's been cleared to pitch in some capacity. This could just be a case of the Dodgers testing out different arrangements for the playoffs. Brusdar Graterol will be the team's first pitcher Wednesday, though he's yet to record more than five outs in a game this season, so this will likely be a bullpen game.

Copied from another website.........................

Available out of bullpen
September 16, 2020
May (foot) will be available out of the bullpen Wednesday against the Dodgers and is expected to throw a few innings, Bill Plunkett of The Orange County Register reports.
ANALYSIS
Initial reports indicated that May had been scratched, presumably due to the foot injury that forced him to exit his previous start early. He's seemingly not still injured, as he's been cleared to pitch in some capacity. This could just be a case of the Dodgers testing out different arrangements for the playoffs. Brusdar Graterol will be the team's first pitcher Wednesday, though he's yet to record more than five outs in a game this season, so this will likely be a bullpen game.

like my pads bet even more now!

i hope this dont come off as homerish but i have no doubt waino is gonna come out and go at least 6 innings here if not throw all 7.. he still believes he is the stopper on this team and he knows his team needs a big time performance here, getting +140 is crazy even tho im sure cards will once again struggle to score runs, if they give waino 2 or 3 runs i think odds he makes that hold up are far better than 50% and that line suggest it way way lower than that.. ill happily pay to see it cause i know this guy way to well to think he wont be fantastic!!!! we kn ow milw struggles with heat so i think he will come out and pepper the zone with low 90s heaters, the only concern is he has liked to use the curve a bunch this year which understandable but doesnt make sense here.. he will adapt and think he will have a little something extra on his fastballs. im all over gm1 +140..

sad part is one bad pitch to Votto in the 1st last start was all it took for that shit lineup to lose

sad part is one bad pitch to Votto in the 1st last start was all it took for that shit lineup to lose

had another in this one but then he settled down and went all 7 as expected. Offense did enough this time to get the W. Sucks cards got that 4th run across as I had a fat cards/under parlay that paid 560 but got chopped down to a single bet.

Oviedo has the good fastball and well documented milw struggles hitting fastballs. Great price to back cards here.

Kinda shocked getting such fat plus money on cards in these 2 games. Knew waino would not only get the win but also pitch all 7 innings so the pen was saved for game to giving us another good price! I feel a sweep coming tonight!

I def think cards can hit suter. Line puzzling to me. This Oviedo kid will pump in mid 90s heat which crew have struggled with. I would think Reyes and Cabrera be ready out the pen who both throw gas. Can’t see how this line not a pick at most.

I def think cards can hit suter. Line puzzling to me. This Oviedo kid will pump in mid 90s heat which crew have struggled with. I would think Reyes and Cabrera be ready out the pen who both throw gas. Can’t see how this line not a pick at most.

Oviedo has looked clueless whenever i've watched, but would be huge for the playoffs if they can sweep

Back