Wednesday Discussion Thread

Not a great looking card but I see few that could be bangers if they screw up and come even a little short tommmmhw the number. I assume some might guess, there 2-3 potential k plays, I’m afraid they gonna come with a very strong number on 1, I do think we could get 1 soft (hoping!).

call me crazy but I think the Nats might be a sneaky good play again here. Herz has more ability than ppl seem to know. Dont trip on the record or stats, kid has 63k’s in 42 innings. He has ability but he hasn’t shown it against the caliber of o’s lineup, the good news o’s not playing their best and I don’t believe they have seen this kid. Nats offense has been middle the pack at worst, sometimes better, Kremer has been a shell
of himself since coming back prove screams nats Ff again.

The real beauty is these morons have Nats Ff tt ov 1.5 +120. This number insane. Yes the rogers number was free money, this one might carry a bit more risk cause unlike Rogers Kremer has proven the ability but he hasn’t shown it since coming back from injury, this price a damn gift!! Domt fall for the names on jerseys or records, nobody loved o’s more than me early in the year. That the beauty of baseball there a time and place for everything! Get the +120 on ov 1.5 then either take nats +140 or be greedy at take nats -.5 +170 (im guessing the “lets bat all the favs crew” who don’t think o’s can lose 2 straight to hopefully drive line a bit more nats way!!)..

we see what happens but the nats Ff tt ov 1.5 a slam dunk!!

Hopefully 2 or the 3-4 k props im eying have reasonable numbers. Smaller card but I see some profit! We gotta keep growing cause I see 3-5 preseason money makers this week!

Bummer only tbd one day game. Love it ragans but they not gonna Line him wrong against a tough lineup for him. Maybe we can find something out the box! Almost for sure it won’t be a Ragam k prop cause they be looking to take that money back! Lol

Bummer only tbd one day game. Love it ragans but they not gonna Line him wrong against a tough lineup for him. Maybe we can find something out the box! Almost for sure it won’t be a Ragam k prop cause they be looking to take that money back! Lol
Snakes at 12:40 and Fathers at 1:10

That's all before I even consider it afternoon!

Not a great looking card but I see few that could be bangers if they screw up and come even a little short tommmmhw the number. I assume some might guess, there 2-3 potential k plays, I’m afraid they gonna come with a very strong number on 1, I do think we could get 1 soft (hoping!).

call me crazy but I think the Nats might be a sneaky good play again here. Herz has more ability than ppl seem to know. Dont trip on the record or stats, kid has 63k’s in 42 innings. He has ability but he hasn’t shown it against the caliber of o’s lineup, the good news o’s not playing their best and I don’t believe they have seen this kid. Nats offense has been middle the pack at worst, sometimes better, Kremer has been a shell
of himself since coming back prove screams nats Ff again.

The real beauty is these morons have Nats Ff tt ov 1.5 +120. This number insane. Yes the rogers number was free money, this one might carry a bit more risk cause unlike Rogers Kremer has proven the ability but he hasn’t shown it since coming back from injury, this price a damn gift!! Domt fall for the names on jerseys or records, nobody loved o’s more than me early in the year. That the beauty of baseball there a time and place for everything! Get the +120 on ov 1.5 then either take nats +140 or be greedy at take nats -.5 +170 (im guessing the “lets bat all the favs crew” who don’t think o’s can lose 2 straight to hopefully drive line a bit more nats way!!)..

we see what happens but the nats Ff tt ov 1.5 a slam dunk!!

Hopefully 2 or the 3-4 k props im eying have reasonable numbers. Smaller card but I see some profit! We gotta keep growing cause I see 3-5 preseason money makers this week!
Good stuff bank

Ragans took a ball to the chest on a comebacker, loaded the bases with 2 outs bot 5. It's just never easy is it? We cashed though lol.

Good stuff bank

Thanks bro.

Love the nats Ff tt over even tho price has taken off🇹. Unless Kremer has figured something out he has not been a guy warranting that number and Nats been swinging bats decently. Feel like we talking 70-75% chance Nats get 2. I don’t think Nats Ff ml a bad play either. They got little sharper w the k line here, been cashing Herz at low numbers but now all a sudden they have him at 5.5 vs one the best lineups in baseball and one the better lhp hitting teams. He could fan 6 but way more value in playing nats Ff tt or ml. Kremer only at 4.5, couple weeks ago these wouida been reversed, hate when they catch on!

Ragans took a ball to the chest on a comebacker, loaded the bases with 2 outs bot 5. It's just never easy is it? We cashed though lol.

I wasn’t able fo play this game, just walked in door and saw you were on them when things started getting dicey, lived thru your play! Lol

ragans pitch count in good shape, long as 6th goes better than last inning he could cash his k’s. I was torn so passed.

Man it feels so crazy to even consider a Gibson k prop. Anyone know who ump and what his zone like? Think ya gotta have a big zone to even think bout playing Gibson k’s.

Nothing about this day will top teapot's Milwaukee post. Let's be clear about that. In general I'd typically bet on the Brewers out of principle.

Quick hitters before doing a second of work:

Rox/Snakes o9 -115 3*
f5 PIT/SD u4.5 -120 2*
Fish ML +150 1.5*

Thanks bro.

Love the nats Ff tt over even tho price has taken off🇹. Unless Kremer has figured something out he has not been a guy warranting that number and Nats been swinging bats decently. Feel like we talking 70-75% chance Nats get 2. I don’t think Nats Ff ml a bad play either. They got little sharper w the k line here, been cashing Herz at low numbers but now all a sudden they have him at 5.5 vs one the best lineups in baseball and one the better lhp hitting teams. He could fan 6 but way more value in playing nats Ff tt or ml. Kremer only at 4.5, couple weeks ago these wouida been reversed, hate when they catch on!
I laid the juice Nats 5F over.

Ray swinging strike rate has been elite since his return, Braves have struck out 27x the 1st 2 games of this series, for you math majors that is a whipping 50% their outs this series! +120 for Ray to go 8+ k’s when I played snell to hit 10+ think a no brainer. They have Ray total outs at 17.5 -140 to over, let’s assume he gets 18 outs, last I checked half of 18 is 9!! Ov 7.5 for me against a hapless Braves lineup fhat been swinging with their eyes closed!

Ray swinging strike rate has been elite since his return, Braves have struck out 27x the 1st 2 games of this series, for you math majors that is a whipping 50% their outs this series! +120 for Ray to go 8+ k’s when I played snell to hit 10+ think a no brainer. They have Ray total outs at 17.5 -140 to over, let’s assume he gets 18 outs, last I checked half of 18 is 9!! Ov 7.5 for me against a hapless Braves lineup fhat been swinging with their eyes closed!
Yep he's there with the top of the list kids. Elite swing/miss rate

Think Montgomery is a joke right now, all of his pitches' effectiveness is way down this year and has been a nightmare at home, 41 ER in 45 IP.

Will take a stab on COL TT o3.5 -128

Think Montgomery is a joke right now, all of his pitches' effectiveness is way down this year and has been a nightmare at home, 41 ER in 45 IP.

Not even sure he's on our postseason roster. Served that purpose til we got Rodriguez and Kelly back. Now he's the 6th best starter on the roster.

Not sure if this has anything to do with him but this stuck w me from long long time ago, I remember cards playing a series in zona and they were throwing a fit bout how difficult it was for them to grip the ball so I’m always aware of guys who struggle pitching in that park.

Not sure if this has anything to do with him but this stuck w me from long long time ago, I remember cards playing a series in zona and they were throwing a fit bout how difficult it was for them to grip the ball so I’m always aware of guys who struggle pitching in that park.
If right our rotation is Gallen/Kelly/Rodriguez/Ryne/Pfaadt/Montgomery going forward. Impossible to leave Ryne out the way he's been pitching. Easy to just say Monty was a great rental because Rodriguez got hurt.

Good catch.. he's only pitched in Zona one other time other than his current stint with the Dbacks, and it came last year with the Rangers, and somehow it was his best game of the season going 8 innings scoreless.

Hell Kelly and Rodriguez would be a great 1/2 if it comes out that Gallen is hurt which is definitely being speculated

Not even sure he's on our postseason roster. Served that purpose til we got Rodriguez and Kelly back. Now he's the 6th best starter on the roster.
Maybe goes to the pen for long relief, but yeah, his days seem numbered there right now.

So few games back Littell shut stros down for 5 innings just allowing 4 hits and 1 run. Stros swung at a crazy amount of pitches out the zone, matter a fact a good 12% more than average and the highest number he has had all season! At same time they swung at fewer pitches in the zone than anyone all year. He also had one his highest swinging strike rates assuming cause the pitches they were singing at out the zone. Dunno if they just couldn’t pick him up, they were guessing? Not sure I buy this happening again? That series was pretty much the end Stros slump and they been hitting the ball since then. He throws a crazy high amount of splitters and sliders, explains the chasing but you make him put those in the zone and it liftoff Yordan has monster numbers vs the splitter which I assume the pitch he most uses to neutralize lefties. Altuve is 4 for 5 vs him. Like Yordan props and stros to keep steak alive

Can pirates hit their former pitcher? They havnt hit much of anyone. Thus not the 1st time pirates have gotten rid of Perez at deadl line. In sure he came back and faced them the year cardinals acquired him but no clue how it went?

Several choices in the fish/philly game. Im
Always interested in Cabrera k prop, kinda like fish Ff ml but don’t know much bout Philly pitcher. Trusting Cabrera to hold Philly down, of course could go w Philly Ff tt un 2.5 but dunno bout the -130?

May have targeted the wrong pitcher in the Dbacks game for a TT over.. lol... 44 pitch 1st inning for Gordon and is out of the game

Several choices in the fish/philly game. Im
Always interested in Cabrera k prop, kinda like fish Ff ml but don’t know much bout Philly pitcher. Trusting Cabrera to hold Philly down, of course could go w Philly Ff tt un 2.5 but dunno bout the -130?

Walks still an issue which really makes me nervous to play the Ff under but Cabrera has went 12 scoreless innings his last 2 starts va red hot pads and not so hot Braves. He sporting an era under 2 in citizen bank park and holding Phillies to a .629 era! Really comes down to this pitcher for Phillies who I know me g to nothing about. Anyone have a scouting report on him? Can fish score 2-3 runs off him? If so the Ff price is worth it!

without me having to look anyone know how rangers hit the junk most Red Sox starters throw? I’m running out of time! Lol

Not big on this one but I'm good with Perez and not with Keller right now. Pretty sure he struggles the 2nd time through, not a big bet by any means but SD o3.5 runs first five is a unit. Betting against anything they do is crippling right now.

Betting against SD and AZ right now has to make you question whether betting on sports makes any sense

Not big on this one but I'm good with Perez and not with Keller right now. Pretty sure he struggles the 2nd time through, not a big bet by any means but SD o3.5 runs first five is a unit. Betting against anything they do is crippling right now.
Just need 1 more, Machado crushed one

Total feels light in cle. Who knows what we get out of Cobb but my best guess isn’t great. Maybe 5 ish innings and 2-3 runs. Everything working against Taillon, he been way better at home, cle lineup stacked w lefties. 8 seems low even in that park.

This is a weird time of year. Kids are back in school or a bunch of people are on vacation. The rest of us wonder how to deal with the heat because the humidity is roughly 40% which is massive when it's 110

Thus we go to baseball and it's awesome when the locals are in the hunt. Snake fever is fun right now. It's the same "beat LA" bullshit but with SD in the hunt....it becomes amazing. Pretty much assume it's us, LA, SF....SD in the picture is cute because as cities go, they are little bro. Like we are to LA.

Driving so this tough.. besides ones we know I played also

Nats Ff m
Fish Ff ml
Yordan ov 2.5 h,r,rbi

Philly Ff tt un 2.5 and cabrera ov 5.5 k’s

Reactions: KJ
Back