Wednesday Discussion Thread

Included Snakes in a parlay for no reason other than they haven't lost a series since May other than the sweep in Tampa. Not really keen on playing ERod until he gets stretched out but am ok with the offense against Sevi.

I'm usually good with fading the Snakes but not betting on them. Maybe it's home bias or whatever but they made the most sense since I needed a partner for Milwaukee. Probably should to team total for AZ, I think we get to Sevi for at least 4 runs in the first 5 but again I'm terrible when backing them.

Included Snakes in a parlay for no reason other than they haven't lost a series since May other than the sweep in Tampa. Not really keen on playing ERod until he gets stretched out but am ok with the offense against Sevi.

I'm usually good with fading the Snakes but not betting on them. Maybe it's home bias or whatever but they made the most sense since I needed a partner for Milwaukee. Probably should to team total for AZ, I think we get to Sevi for at least 4 runs in the first 5 but again I'm terrible when backing them.

The Mets a really tough team for me to cap. I never know wtf gonna happen in their games! I liked them better when they were just losers.

The Mets a really tough team for me to cap. I never know wtf gonna happen in their games! I liked them better when they were just losers.
I don't really bet on them or against them. Tonight is a wager on the Dbacks regardless of the opponent.

Can’t believe pads scored 2 in 1st and that gonna be iit. More unreal is 90% the game cards offense been the same loser trash they been all year but apparently had some magic beans in the 4th inning where all a sudden everyone who comes to plate hits a ball that somehow finds a hole, over and over and over again. Like seriously what the odds of a team who can barely keep above the Mendoza line getting 6 straight hit??

I don't really bet on them or against them. Tonight is a wager on the Dbacks regardless of the opponent.

Yea it pretty rare I make a play on them either way. Your squad is smoking, offs of them dropping 2 in a row right up there w cards getting 6 straight hits! Lol

I feel like o’s missing some very hittable pitches, something bout Ferris, he one worst in league with 2 strikes, both the bad pitches they missed were after he got 2 k’s.

Ferris Buehler looks pretty good,. Doyers straight up gifted us those 3 runs! In case anyone keeping score that another plus money cash on o’s Ff tt over 2.5!!

Ferris falling apart, tough to blame him, easy out turns into a man on 2nd, then a strike out turns into men on 1st and 2nd!! That tough to work around giving this lineup 2 extra outs and 2 free baserunners!

Played Yoshida and devers ov 1.5 h,r,rbi,. Super cheap but neither has done shit lately, we find out if red six have quit tonight cause Mr Mayo has terrible splits, if those Boston lefties don’t eat him up they have packed it in mentally

wrong wednesday thread buddy

I’m so tired! I’m top of all the other shit going on I guess her cancer issues got her putting god knows what it toilet, it clogged yesterday, plunged this mfer all night, got blisters all over hand, never could get! Then I get home today think I had to call some prick and pay fortune to do it, Mfer flushed I was so happy! 10 min later I went for victory flush and it backed up again!! Never seen that! I’m not paying one these pricks now! If this shit I got don’t work I’ll just buy the damn snake tool. It only like 50 bucks, I’ll do that before pay some asshole overcharging desperate ppl for something he can fix in 15 min!!

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Back