Wednesday Discussion Thread

End of the day Gallen threw 6 innings of no-hit ball but on 100 pitches, obviously didn't come out for the 7th and magically SF put up 4 runs to make the final look competitive. They weren't hitting him, they just made him throw a ton of pitches. 8 ks and 4 walks easily jam that pitch count up.

And thanks to LAA for doing all the lifting on that over, can't believe that Gas Canning shut down the Dodgers' bats

I can’t believe I only put miller alt k’s in a parlay (hit 3 of 4 cept me guy arreghetti not making it out of 1st), and wasted money on hit going 5.1.. Mfer coulda easily hit without the 6 run 1st and then strikes out 10 (or however that went!) Coulda crushed had I been little smarter with those alt k’s., can’t believe Kelly was only -125 to get ov 17.5 outs today. Same fear as I had for gallem, giants strike out so much lately ya almost gotta play an alt k prop w it ! Or like gallen I played to get the win in case he only went 5.1 or 5.2.. wasn’t sure bout playing kelly for win cause I never know what snell do??

Back