Wednesday Discussion Thread

o's starting that gas can they traded for. i hate jays but ff tt over should hit with this walk machine rogers. holy shit i was finna say i be just as fine playing game over cause i think o's score also but they seriously made jays ff tt 1.5!?!? the over is -160, honestly i was hoping for plus money on ov 2.5 but it almost seems crazy not to take some of this. rogers will walk 2-3 at least, home run behind a walk and presto ff total cashes easy!

o's starting that gas can they traded for. i hate jays but ff tt over should hit with this walk machine rogers. holy shit i was finna say i be just as fine playing game over cause i think o's score also but they seriously made jays ff tt 1.5!?!? the over is -160, honestly i was hoping for plus money on ov 2.5 but it almost seems crazy not to take some of this. rogers will walk 2-3 at least, home run behind a walk and presto ff total cashes easy!
What is meaning behind gas can? I know it means he's bad but not sure what it is. Played philly O 3.5 -145 based on something I read think it was u. Got lucky as Kershaw pitched well.

I got so wrapped up in things last night that I didn't even get a bet in. Not ever sure if it was a good thing or not, guess I'm gonna look here in a minute but that NEVER needs to happen again. Please don't let that discourage you guys from PM'ing me about things but that got so out of sorts it made yesterday necessary and hopefully makes this better going forward.

Anyway before I dig deeper

Oak -1.5 and Cinci ML and -1.5 all I got for tomorrow

Most random night in the last decade that didn't involve drugs or alcohol

First glance I like Ryan over 6.5 k's. Looking at his game logs since early June has been at 6 k's or over that at every start. Going to jump on it at -104.

AZ/CLE total seems short at 7.5 considering how their offenses have been hitting. Gonna dig into this one a bit.

I realize Lively been pitching pretty damn well, but the AZ line up can hit all his primary pitches well enough. On the flip side Cleveland's line up shouldn't have much trouble with Pfaadts mixed bag either.

Last edited:
they got little sharper w the k props i was hoping to get 5.5's with they came w 6.5 on them all but they were all +120 or +130, i think king and Taj both capable of punching out 7+ tonight but feel like it more a coin flip than them getting 6 is. that said with the plus money they prob still worth plays, lean slightly more to king k's and the ff under in stl, i dont see cards getting much of anything off taj and id think fedde will look much better tonight in his 1st stl start, weather way less hitter friendly also so busch will play little bigger for him.

What is meaning behind gas can? I know it means he's bad but not sure what it is. Played philly O 3.5 -145 based on something I read think it was u. Got lucky as Kershaw pitched well.

i liked philly but not sure i said much bout team total, who knows i talk a lot, lol. think me and at @KJ talked bout it a bit, think he was interested in fading kershaw more than me, i just been leaning philly this series cause the price, so far i thought they been pretty even matchups so id take whichever team was getting plus money.

where gas can came from i realky couldn't tell ya, i dont even remember where or when i 1st heard it, long long time ago and it just stuck w me as one my fav things to say bout pitcher i really dislike, i hear ppl use it on guys i would never call that just cause poor stats but for me it a cat like Rogers who actually has some talent but has shown no ability to learn to control it or actually freaking learn how to pitch. there others like hendricks i'm sure i called a gas can this week who just washed and their stuff doesnt play real well, they gotta be perfect hitting corner and making every pitch or they get whacked! mostly if just my way of saying i think dude getting hit tonight and in rogers vs jays case it insane they hung a ff tt of 1.5 imo, i think jays easily score 2+ off this dude in at least 7 out of 10 tries!

AZ/CLE total seems short at 7.5 considering how their offenses have been hitting. Gonna dig into this one a bit.

I realize Lively been pitching pretty damn well, but the AZ line up can hit all his primary pitches well enough. On the flip side Cleveland's line up shouldn't have much trouble with Pfaadts mixed bag either.

they playing dh today? i kinda hate messing w those, i don't mind backing a pitcher especially if i know they have one guy they really need to get innings for them but for most part i rather not be involved, early starts, guys sitting, different strategy, just another one the things that adds extra variables which i hate!

lively one those guys that knows how to pitch, i agree snakes could def hit him, assuming they not hung over getting stuck playing day game they didn't plan on! kinda concerned for snakes overal w loss of Moreno, that could just as easily be a negative for snakes pitchers too but the offense has taken couple big hits with walker out and now moreno. if you made me play total id prob lean over even tho besides the hangover potential it also way cooler w wind blowing in a pitcher friendly park. i'd for sure make it full game if i played it, seems to me snakes tend to take a few at bats to get offense going lot of nights and of course i want snakes pen involved if im playing over!

they playing dh today? i kinda hate messing w those, i don't mind backing a pitcher especially if i know they have one guy they really need to get innings for them but for most part i rather not be involved, early starts, guys sitting, different strategy, just another one the things that adds extra variables which i hate!

lively one those guys that knows how to pitch, i agree snakes could def hit him, assuming they not hung over getting stuck playing day game they didn't plan on! kinda concerned for snakes overal w loss of Moreno, that could just as easily be a negative for snakes pitchers too but the offense has taken couple big hits with walker out and now moreno. if you made me play total id prob lean over even tho besides the hangover potential it also way cooler w wind blowing in a pitcher friendly park. i'd for sure make it full game if i played it, seems to me snakes tend to take a few at bats to get offense going lot of nights and of course i want snakes pen involved if im playing over!
I think the Snakes are one of the top first-inning scoring teams. That said, good points as always losing Moreno & Walker, that's probably good enough to bring the total down a run or a half like we're seeing.

i expect joe Ryan to be really good today, think his high fastball will play well with the conditions at wrigley. i don't hate his ov 6.5 k's but not wanting to pay -120 on that, feel like best way to attack this one is twins ff -.5 at +105, been doing well on this series, today think ryan will benefit more from conditions than assad who more prone to nibbling and walking guys. i like twins ff tt over 1.5 also bit at -140 and expecting ryan to hold cubs to no more than 2, i actually think less, cubs ff tt un 1.5 was a lean also but again that -120 so it all adds up to me playing twins ff-.5 at plus money the best value of the bunch and pretty much accomplishes the same thing as my ff total leans.

I think the Snakes are one of the top first-inning scoring teams. That said, good points as always losing Moreno & Walker, that's probably good enough to bring the total down a run or a half like we're seeing.

they might score a run or 2 but last few weeks i kinda looked cause i was so pissed losing that ff over in game 1 after the b2b solo shots in 1st inning no less! amd yea they do have habit of getting a early run or 2 but then you see majority runs they been scoring coming after 6th, that was just looking back last 10-15 days, again just cause i was so pissed bout that ff tt over 2,5 and they scored 2 in 1st!! lol. just saying i'd want to give them the whole game, they even scored 5 off cle pen and guardians pen was one the reasons i preferred 1st 5! mostly cause i expected they should pick on logan allen which they should have scored 4+ in that 1st inning but after that they did nothing against him for the next 4 innings, when i looked back last 2 weeks i saw lot of that.

think we gotta expect pads pitching to continue dominating pirates lineup. even losing cease after a inning thanks to the rain the pads pen completely shut them down and got a bunch of k's. woulda freaking loved king k's to be 5.5 again but at +110 im happy playing his ov 6.5 k's, he been so good. king throws such a good mix of quality pitches, he throws 1st pitch strikes at a really nice clip that been insanely high this past month, his swinging strike on the year is solid, prob a little more like a 5.5 k guy which we were getting til he started showing off recently and during this span his swinging strike has been elite which justifies the move up to 6.5. against this lineup with the plus money i think it a really solid bet, gotta think he pitches 6+ innings. my only real concern here is he did throw 100+ pitches last start and i have noticed games following a 100+ pitch outing havnt been his best, it hasn't effected his strike out numbers but he appears to have been less efficient and allowed few more runs in those starts following 100+ pitches. not overly concerned as coulda been other circumstances as well, not overly concerned just something to think about.

I don't see Buxton in lineup

me either, that not good, another interesting thing i don't like is twins have i think 6 lefties or switch hitters in lineup. assad one those guys that has goofy reverse splits righties tee off on him and he has held lefties to a ops around .650. man, maybe cubs ff tt un 1.5 is better than laying the half run with twins? i rather pay -120 and win than lose the +105 laying the half run and it 1-1 after 5! he even walks less left handed hitters:has better k/bb rate.

me either, that not good, another interesting thing i don't like is twins have i think 6 lefties or switch hitters in lineup. assad one those guys that has goofy reverse splits righties tee off on him and he has held lefties to a ops around .650. man, maybe cubs ff tt un 1.5 is better than laying the half run with twins? i rather pay -120 and win than lose the +105 laying the half run and it 1-1 after 5! he even walks less left handed hitters:has better k/bb rate.
Geeze Ryan went from a slight fav on the K line at -104 to -160 for same amount 6.5. Hopefully early bird git a worm. Assad is still at 4.5 with a bit higher juice then the am.

im assuming they just giving lewis a day off? god knows he doesn't get enough of those on the IL half the season! but this 2nd game in row buxton has missed, is his fragile ass hurt again?

Geeze Ryan went from a slight fav on the K line at -104 to -160 for same amount 6.5. Hopefully early bird git a worm. Assad is still at 4.5 with a bit higher juice then the am.

DK still has him at -125, up from -120 hour or so ago. i don't hate it there or less, no way i'd pay -160, thought i liked the twins ff better till i saw lineup. kinda hate to pass here but leaning to that, sucks cause i really do think ryan stuff should play great in these conditions but he just not the dominant type routinely holding teams under 2 thru 5, actually doesn't happen very often, last night we still saw a few home runs and think wind was stronger? i assume they were more line drive than fly ball but i didn't look. if fly balls staying in should help him but im just kinda on fence with them all in this game now, maybe im over thinking, sometimes it good others i end up kicking myself, lol. i can always get over passing tho.

redemption for abbott who got blown up by fish in cincy little ways back? seems super cheap to play reds, i don't know anything bout this cat pitching for fish tho.

DK still has him at -125, up from -120 hour or so ago. i don't hate it there or less, no way i'd pay -160, thought i liked the twins ff better till i saw lineup. kinda hate to pass here but leaning to that, sucks cause i really do think ryan stuff should play great in these conditions but he just not the dominant type routinely holding teams under 2 thru 5, actually doesn't happen very often, last night we still saw a few home runs and think wind was stronger? i assume they were more line drive than fly ball but i didn't look. if fly balls staying in should help him but im just kinda on fence with them all in this game now, maybe im over thinking, sometimes it good others i end up kicking myself, lol. i can always get over passing tho.
Yeah not sure why Ceasars line is so high. I use them as an out as much as possible only because of the rewards in regards to the hotels and crap like that.

Taj bradley ov 5.5 k's +125, umm yes please! i dont understand this one, it def qualifies for the softest k prop i see today!

also on

king ov 6.5 +110
gil ov 6.5 +110

havnt really talked bout gil, if this kid would throw a higher percentage of 1st pitch k's he would be a strikeout machine cause he has one the best put away rates in league when he gets 2 strikes on a hitter! gotta think yanks will count on him to go deep as he can here with a unknown youngster starting the 2nd game they will want to save pen if possible i would think. no reason gil can't go 6+ and fan a bunch. while back he punched out 9 over 6 innings in anaheim.

Didn't see that on Bradley. Nice!

me neither, i could have swore he was 6.5 +130 when i looked last night/this morning, dunno if it the cataract in my eye i had to have retina surgery few years back fucjing up my vision or he really got bet down that far? i was kinda hoping to get him ov 5.5 in the -150 or -160 range sometime today. shocked it +125, i have no clue why it there but lately the openers and most the moves have been a lot more wrong than i have been so im not bout to start worrying bout why they make a stupid line on these im just gonna play them! lol

i think either way fine on jays. if ya jumped on the ff tt ov 1.5 -160 think ya did great, if you waited and play jays ff tt ov 2.5 +115 i like that also, that what i expected the open to be, i was shocked at the 1.5 against walk machine rogers!

i also think just the game ov 9.5 in tor ok, or the ff ov 4.5 -145 good also, i expect both teams to score here, price was just best on jays, even tho im not a fan this lineup or team they been playing lot of overs and they been contributing runs, just don't see a world they don't get 3+ and rogers out the game before he finishes 5 innings. both teams top 10 in runs the last couple weeks and neither pitcher very good.

think we gotta expect pads pitching to continue dominating pirates lineup. even losing cease after a inning thanks to the rain the pads pen completely shut them down and got a bunch of k's. woulda freaking loved king k's to be 5.5 again but at +110 im happy playing his ov 6.5 k's, he been so good. king throws such a good mix of quality pitches, he throws 1st pitch strikes at a really nice clip that been insanely high this past month, his swinging strike on the year is solid, prob a little more like a 5.5 k guy which we were getting til he started showing off recently and during this span his swinging strike has been elite which justifies the move up to 6.5. against this lineup with the plus money i think it a really solid bet, gotta think he pitches 6+ innings. my only real concern here is he did throw 100+ pitches last start and i have noticed games following a 100+ pitch outing havnt been his best, it hasn't effected his strike out numbers but he appears to have been less efficient and allowed few more runs in those starts following 100+ pitches. not overly concerned as coulda been other circumstances as well, not overly concerned just something to think about.

King has not pitched since 27 July (when he threw 101 pitches), he should be fine tonight. Padres are rolling right now with a Musgrove return on the horizon.

Read he's getting paid 500K a day to be there and goof off. Some life.

my wife told me this. realky annoyed me, i was like who the fuck paying him?? apparently the olympic committee thought it would boost ratings. that seems freaking idiotic to me and think it kinda sucks lot these athletes make dick but they giving snoop 500k a day to watch and get best seats?? who gives a fuck bout snoop anymore? do younger generation even know he a rapper or just for all the garbage he on?? fake ass studio gangster, never liked him, lol.

Got to 8. Nice call!

my wife told me this. realky annoyed me, i was like who the fuck paying him?? apparently the olympic committee thought it would boost ratings. that seems freaking idiotic to me and think it kinda sucks lot these athletes make dick but they giving snoop 500k a day to watch and get best seats?? who gives a fuck bout snoop anymore? do younger generation even know he a rapper or just for all the garbage he on?? fake ass studio gangster, never liked him, lol.
NBC is paying him, not the Olympic committee. They're promoting whatever show they have, he's joining Reba and Gwen Stefani as a judge this season.

Love Snoop, always have. Anyone in that Dre tree of talent is awesome in my book, the real gangsta shit got way to annoying and I like virtually everything except country

Back