Wednesday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 3 Wed 2024

i saw a 3.5 k prop posted for mize, no clue if they be playing those games but if that his number, it doesn't look like any delays, i'll be pounding that shit!!

yanks pitching another lefty. christian walker over h/r/rbi is basically a auto play for me against lhp's, he is raking!

He had 4, 6 and 4 in the starts on 14th, 20th and 26th of March.

View attachment 82907

i try not to take much from spring training numbers,,good for
He had 4, 6 and 4 in the starts on 14th, 20th and 26th of March.

View attachment 82907

i hate trusting spring numbers for a million reasons, obviously this more encouraging than had he got creamed but spring can be so deceiving in so many ways. lot of times a pitcher will be focusing on the feel of one pitch and not really care if he gets hit, sometimes they facing hitters who would normally jump all over the 1st pitch get me over strike but they taking to see more pitches and get their timing. then we got the guys who are trying to make the team and giving it their all often vs hittets not doing the same. what i try to look for is velo and spin rate spikes or declines, shit not always easy to find tho! you know what his velo been like? do his off speed pitches have a lot of break to them? obviously reading what they saying around team helps but sometimes they liars! lol. i'm a believer tho, i think this one the most underrated staffs in baseball!

the radar on east coast looks like a fucking mess again, anyone know if it be cleared out by times of 1st pitches?? or is that shit gonna linger around all day?? i know one thing, once it passes thru it gonna be 20-30 degrees colder than it was!! we had to turn our ac on 3-4 days ago, now the heat back on as there frost outside!!

this big ass lookinv storm over east coast pissing me off, it already messed w games yesterday, it got out of here fast. looks to me like it gonna linger around and fuck w todays games also.

give me some tatis and machado h/r/rbi overs, zack thompson isn't a legit starter! considering pads ff tt over but bottom their lineup ugly

no clue why rangers are dogs but i'll take plus money with eovaldi and the champs. line makes no sense.

these mfers already starting to set my guy kirby out totals above 6 innings. damn 18.1 in his 2nd start?? they scared. ya know what tho, i think Kirby is gonna figure out he can punch out a lot more then he has thus far in his career and not sacrifice efficiency, his stuff is that good!! if they expect him to pitch into the 7th inning then i have no problem playing his ov 5.5 k's at plus money!

so it looks like we gonna have a window in balty for them to play this game. love these pitchers, love that i'm assuming it super chilly and windy as that how it got here after the rain passed, love they want to get the game in and there could be more rain later so ya know the ump isn't gonna be screwing around squeezing the zone. give these 2 filthy pitchers generous k-zones and you have makings of a pitchers duel! not to mention the fact they both have legit velo and who wants to hit that on a cold wet day?!??

kc/balty ff under 3.5 +110

you could play under 4.5 but it juicy, i ain't scared and i don't think we see more than 3 runs at most!!

paddock ov 4.5 k's

at one point this kid had some serious potential, he still only 28 i believe so there still
time, by all accounts his velo been very strong and not only that he has apparently added a slider to go with his plus fastball and what used to be one the better change ups in the game! ill roll the dice that twins telling the truth plus they might not be the giants in this regard but they have helped reform some pitchers that went thru injuries or struggles. they liked him enough they found it ok to let other moves happen so let's see. it not like the brewers a tough team to strike out!! worth a shot as i'm always big on betting guys like this who 2 weeks from now we will never see another k total this low!!

what the flying fuck, i saw a window and heard on radio they had window to start the o's game on time?!?!? if they not gonna start it now cause little drizzle or something they ain't gonna freaking play it!!! i rather it just got called now cause i didn't want the pitchers sitting around. god i hate these mlb morons!! i told myself to stay off all those east coast games but then i saw break in radar right over baltimore, stupid fucks not taking advantage. unreal.,

so far besides the others i posted

kirby ov 5.5 k's
sea ff -.5

tatis ov 2.5 h/r/rbi
machado ov 1.5 h/r/rbi
arenado ov 1.5, h/r/rbi

gurrial ov 2.5 h/r/rbi
walker ov 1.5 h/r/rbi

well i lost my 1st play yesterday and things went really well! it was on this sane fuck gane also. maybe i should stop messing w this series, lol. yesterday was total bs. today i was just wrong, although i thought paddock stuff showed plenty of promise, fastball had good life, he put several in bad spots and got them by ppl, he got a lot of 2 strike counts and couldn't put anyone away. i'll have to look at pitch trax later but sure felt like he threw more sliders than change ups in 2 strike counts, that a fucking mistake, i had heard he working on that slider but it will never replace his change that at one point was one the best in baseball. i recall him throwing one or 2 good ones w 2 strikes and guys laid off them. woulda like to see him just come right back with another instead of throwing one those sliders that usually let hitter back into the count. hopefully twins have smart enough pitching coaches cause given the stuff i think it just take a better plan and he has rhe stuff to be a quality starter again and more importantly cash some his k props before thdy fugufe out what we hopefully learned early!!! i can live with w loss if i learned something! it dont take a rocket scientist to know what pitches he should be throwing more of, if twins can't figure it out ship him to san fran and he instantly become a cy young candidate!

cashing texas as small digs to get the loser stench out my mouth from the paddock play, let the winning steak commence!! lol.

eovaldi was awesome and eventually rangers got fo rays pen which isn't the lights out weapon they used fo be. all the injuries the pen has been asked to do so much last few years, it probably catching up to them.. still no clue why the hell they gave us plus money on best team in baseball?!! all i can say is, THANKS!!!

forgot how much i hate day bases sometimes, especially when there shit weather everywhere. that was total shit! not even much a night card to bounce back but i do love these:

javier ov 5.5 k's
javier ov 15.5 outs
alvarez ov 1.5 h/r/rbi
alvarez 3+ bases/ttucksr 2+ bases/ javier 6+ k's

betts ov 2.5 h/r/rbi

I decided to hitch Kirby on to 4 different parlays, will do it again next time out. No shame there.

Burnes really labored through 5 innings, now just need Ragans to keep shutting the O's down for three more outs

I decided to hitch Kirby on to 4 different parlays, will do it again next time out. No shame there.

Burnes really labored through 5 innings, now just need Ragans to keep shutting the O's down for three more outs

i never woulda played that in balty had i known they were gonna have that kind of delay. i saw radar they coulda played damn game on time!

kirby usually makes me look stupid 2x a year, never this soon before but whatever, just keep his number low for next time, still don't think he has a huge name.

man the other day i went to post pirates ff tt over and site went down. today i played nats ff tt ov 1.5 but didnt realize it started by time i got done with my other bets so was too late. of course they hit easy, that a underrated lineup. i hope rosario did some the damage, i just pulled up to grocery from leaving illinios so havnt looked yet.

i never woulda played that in balty had i known they were gonna have that kind of delay. i saw radar they coulda played damn game on time!

kirby usually makes me look stupid 2x a year, never this soon before but whatever, just keep his number low for next time, still don't think he has a huge name.

man the other day i went to post pirates ff tt over and site went down. today i played nats ff tt ov 1.5 but didnt realize it started by time i got done with my other bets so was too late. of course they hit easy, that a underrated lineup. i hope rosario did some the damage, i just pulled up to grocery from leaving illinios so havnt looked yet.
1st 5 in, it's 2-0 KC top 6th

One thing that's good with ESPN is if the game hasn't started you can get your wager back in full which I did, then just bet it live once I saw it had started. Didn't hurt that KC got a run in the top of the 1st

One thing that's good with ESPN is if the game hasn't started you can get your wager back in full which I did, then just bet it live once I saw it had started. Didn't hurt that KC got a run in the top of the 1st

that cool, dk taxes your ass to cancel bet

Reactions: KJ
1st 5 in, it's 2-0 KC top 6th

surprised ir hit but i guess it as likely hitters sit around and lose focus. i really can't stand being involved in games with potential weather, i told myself just bet the games in tampa and houston, liked them both and no weather to worry bout. i bever listen to my own good advice tho

Reactions: KJ
i gotta clean up the kitchen and make dinner. i never used to mind cooking, im a good cook but now that u gotta handle all the house chores it kinda sucks, i dunno how long i can handle this without snapping?? i just randomly bought a 8 ball of coke last time i was out to help give me motivation to do all this shit around house theresa can't. lol

Back