Wednesday Discussion Thread

Freaking pirates coulda plated few more runs there w bases juiced no outs but guess I’ll just be happy they got 2 and hope they can hold that!

Gray k’s cashes easy! Shout out to the numbers guys who bet that down to a playable price for me! Lol

Just need 3 more outs from kuhl. I love the rox pitchers that actually solid at coors but get those low out totals!

IF I Had Known Blackburn Got The All-Star Nod Today?!?!?!

I Would Have Stayed FAR Away...

Still cashed his total outs. Nice thing bout those plays is your guy can have a inning that kills the game but still pitch enough innings to go over total outs if he settles down.

Needed that final out from Kuhl for a parlay then he went bum mode. Fuckin trash

How strange is that start Javier got going? All 8 outs by strikeout but also 4 hits and 2 walks on way to 3 runs by halos, and his pitch count insane, he gonna be pushing 80 pitches thru 3 innings! That bout most pitches I’ve seen a pitcher throw in 3 innings!

Cardinals gift dodgers a win with crappy pen decisions. Heisly one the most unhittable pitchers in baseball this year but they go to Gallegos In the 9th. If they were gonna use Gallegos today he shoulda been pitching one the innings they had that scrub VerHegan pitching and then Heisly in 9th. It ignorant how they try to be cute instead of just have a lock down closet like good teams do! We have that guy and instead they draw straws to see who gonna close one day to next!

I will never understand how they made Cubs favs tonight?? If baseball wasn’t so random that woulda been a huge play for me:

I just bet NYY over 5.5 runs -110 for 3 units.
Minor goes tonight for the Reds, opponents have scored 8,7,4,6,9,9 and 4 in games he's pitched with Zona and Pitt being the 4 run games.
He was supposed to be veteran innings eater but he's got a 7.94 era on the road and 6.63 overall. He's given up at least one HR in every game he's pitched with a 1.42 WHIP. I'd be surprised if the MLB #2 slugging team don't get to him for at least 5.
Weather: Its going to be mid80s tonight in Yankee stadium with a 10mph blowing to left for Judge, Stanton.
Stanton is 7/23 lifetime vs Minor with 4 HR's and one double. The Reds best RP (Diaz) pitched last night, Sunday and Friday so I'm thinking we won't see him tonight.
NYY blew a 3 run lead in the 9th last night so I think they will be very aggressive even if they get an early lead tonight.

Also played Stanton Over 1.5 total bases @ -109 for a half unit.

Good luck to us if you join me.
Great call. Was on it

Back