Wednesday Discussion Thread

well i owned this sport for about a month and now i'm getting skullfucked

alcantara if he moves to a dog, StL stole one tonight that they didn't deserve

wheeler is lower than i expected, but i don't think he's much different from kershaw right now. Difference is in the lineup and bullpen

skubal dogged for what reason? Singer has been cannon fodder

canning showing some signs, Irvin hard to peg but maybe it won't matter since Cishek will come in and walk the whole lineup again

STRIPLING getting better or is it just me? Problem is that TOR pen but coleG has been bad for months now?

SHEFFIELDJU coudln't play FLEXEN tonight because i was worried he couldn't get through the order, but minnesota should already start selling. They are getting rocked every night

Jays first five if you’re playing that, @GWarner27. Stripling said he had some humble pie. Was a 7 era and was on his last chance so he listened to what coaches actually had to say. Pete Walker was a shit RP, but he’s done well with Matz, Ray and Stripling.

Yarbrough starts for TB, that looks better though GIOLITO probably deserves to be favored

Miami line dropping, was gonna pull the trigger earlier at -120, now even at -110. Figured they won’t get sweeped in this series but now not so sure.

C1D507EA-C448-47D8-B071-59A5AA6B8AAA.jpeg
Ya…. It’s quite obvious with the jays now..I should have played 2.50 when I said it was a gift.

please tell me not to bet the mariners anymore
Mariners Offense is much like the Pirates offense against Good and mediocre pitching. The Pirates pitching has been decent for the most part aside from a few games here and there losing games 3-1, 4-2. Right now the Pirates are on a 10 game losing streak and who knows when it will end? I've just been riding that streak...until they win one. I don't know when it will be ....but they will most likely go on losing streaks which is good for bettors IMO aside from the really high chalk.... Would think they would be at -210, -220 but I haven't seen those numbers....yet.

Back