922 Baltimore Orioles* -1 -143 vs Los Angeles Angels x1

928 Texas Rangers* -1 -125 vs Minnesota Twins x1
927 Minnesota Twins/Texas Rangers* Over 10 -125 x1

911 San Diego Padres/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 9 -155 x1

As always, Discussion if wanted

GLTA

added
909 Philadelphia Phillies/Colorado Rockies* Under 12½ -120 x1
capping the Rocks total has become a real challenge for me....today we have two ground ball SP's so I like this Under

Hello my friend! How are you doing? I hope well...good to see you back! What are your thoughts on the GS @ 144? I like the over but that's a lot...I hope all is well...I sent you a pm a while ago I think...I know you have been busy per Mr Wise!

Hello my friend! How are you doing? I hope well...good to see you back! What are your thoughts on the GS @ 144? I like the over but that's a lot...I hope all is well...I sent you a pm a while ago I think...I know you have been busy per Mr Wise!
Hi Mrs Cruse, I have really been busy the last couple of months. I would like to blame my lack of success with lack of capping time ....but bottom line , I am just not seeing the ball very well at present as hard as I try, the teams are just not following my plan :)
I dont see the hi GS Over today but would not play the Under either.I made the # 138 but see a few games that could blow that # out f the water...No GS play for me
GL and hope all is well with U and Urs

added
917 New York Yankees/Cleveland Indians* Over 6½ -160 x1

919 Tampa Bay Rays/Boston Red Sox* Over 8½ -140 x1

I have Cubs team total over 4.5. Thoughts? GL!
man, ur better on those side totals than anyone we have here. Both tms used a lot of pen on Sat and if the SP's dont do well that play should be an easy win today...but its hard to say what the Cubbies will do of late. I like ur TT Over though. There has been rumors over the last week that the Orioles have been looking to pick up Jonathan Niese from the Pirates. With the Pirates suddenly back in the NL Central race, I’m not sure he will be on the trading block anymore. There’s a chance he could be pitching for his next destination on Sunday, but I think the Pirates hold on to him awhile longer to see if they remain in striking distance of the Cubs. Niese got his first win after four straight losses in his latest start, allowing only one run in 5.2 innings. Let’s see if he can put together back to back quality starts for the first time in a while....I dont think so

Bingo! Thanks for input and it's awesome to have you back buddy...can't wait to get work in that CFB thread!

Back