Wed NBA Grind

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 100-120-2 -16.15 units

Sister kisser last night....2-2.

Nets @ Craptors

I made the Raptors -7 here, and will likely play the Nets as such, but waiting for a ten. The Nets are chasing the Raptors for the division lead and are coming off a horrendous 25 point loss at home. The Raptors have been playing some of the best ball in the league as of late, and are coming off an emotional win in Chicago last night. Gotta believe that the Raptors may take the Nets a bit lightly without J.Kidd in the lineup. The question here is, will the Nets be motivated? I think so....

Was @ Phila

I made Wash a 2 point favorite here. They have lost 4/5 and are kinda coasting into the playoffs. The Sixers have lost two straight, but have been improved overall. Losing Hunter hurts, but they should still out-rebound here....public is fighting with eachother to bet Wash, probable fade play on the Sixers here.

Bulls @ Bobcats

I made Chi -1.5. Similar to the Wash game, the public is fighting eachother to bet the Bulls, but I like the Bobcats here. Just a horrible spot for the Bulls, as they are playing 3/4, off a dogfight at home last night and just getting back from as western swing on Monday. Bobcats are rested and playing at home where they always give a good effort.

Mem@Indy: Pass

Port @ Orlando

Orlando likely to be without three starters tonight. I made Orl -4., however as was the case with NJ, the question is will Portland be motivated? They are 2-1 on this trip so far, and will head into the All-star break with more wins then they had last year. They were in the game last night with the Heat, and had they covered or won that, I'd prolly lean Orlando. It's hard to like Orlando though given how they have played, but you gotta think they will be damn motivated here....lean Portland, but will likely pass.

Sa @ Det

I made Det -5.5, and played DETROIT -3.5, -110. BAR covers this game in his thread very well. For me, it's combination of the Pistons playing very well and the Spurs playing poorly. Also, Spurs on the last leg of a long road trip, and given their age, they could be affected here.

Bucks @ C's: When was the last time a team that had lost 18 straight was 5.5 point favorite? Lol...pass.

Den @ Minny: Right on my number...pass

Sacto @ Hornies

Game is on my number, I made Hornies 5, but I like the under here and still lean Hornies. Sacto playing 4/5. Hornies off a bad road loss to Memphis last night had Scott questioning the effort of his team once again. A bit hesitant to lay 6, but more intrigued by the under...

Cle @ Uta: On my number.....pass

Phx @ Sea

Head scratcher here. I made phx -3, taking into account the Nash injury and the probability that Diaw will not play. Game has moved from Phx -1.5 to Seattle -1.5, despite the 78% of the tickets being written on Phx. Never a good situation to bet into, but I don't think Seattl deserves to be favored. Probably comes down to motivation here, and I would think Phx has some losing two straight. Still, with Lewis back, and healthy interior of Collison and Wilcox, I can see some edges for the Sonics, who are more than likely the correct side.

Hawks @ Clips: Pass...on my number.

Knicks @ GS

I played GS -3.5, 110. I made the Warriors -5.5. Let's face it, GS is a tought place to play, and the Knicks have been playing a little bit too well on this mini trip. I know Davis is out, but that's nothing new. The Knicks have already won more games this year then they did last year, and I see a letdown tonight in Golden State.

Will be adding some plays...Good luck!

I cant see the suns keepin up the scoring
They also have to play games like james jones and burke now as well as other scrubs since the starters are out.

Sonics looked really good last game... I just love the matchups here.

I think you have the wrong read on NJ. I know you liked them last nite and if SA didnt blow them out I would be suprised. Tonite with Tor 3.5 games up this is a crucial game for them and I would not expect them to take NJ lightily. You think right now Raps would be a PK in NJ w/o Kidd , RJ and Kristic?? Cant agree with ya there..

Good Luck...dislike the fact ur playing game with key injuries and those lines are toughest to peg IMO.

I think you have the wrong read on NJ. I know you liked them last nite and if SA didnt blow them out I would be suprised. Tonite with Tor 3.5 games up this is a crucial game for them and I would not expect them to take NJ lightily. You think right now Raps would be a PK in NJ w/o Kidd , RJ and Kristic?? Cant agree with ya there..

Good Luck...dislike the fact ur playing game with key injuries and those lines are toughest to peg IMO.

Haven't pulled the trigger on NJ, but I will IF I can get a "10". My line has Kidd factored into. My thinking has Tor -5 IF Kidd plays. Kidd not worth "Nash money" on the spread anymore. I think the line is inflated due to the loss by NJ last night, and I believe that comes into play. Also believe that while Toronto does want to make a statement, they have to relax a bit knowing that Kidd is out.

ABCS,

Hard game to figure, probably gonna listen to the line move and play SEA.

Adding:

BOBCATS +120

Note: Bulls 0-5 ATS away as a small favorite (0 to 3 points), and 2-6 ATS when public backing between 70 and 100%.

Last edited:
Saw this:

Sonics: When line moves FOR Seattle at home they are 8-3-1 ATS.

Suns: When line moves AGAINST Phx away they are 8-3 ATS. Phx also 8-3 ATS when the public % is between 70 and 79%.

I dont really bet based on stats but you want one for the warriors tonight?

Knicks are (0-9) SU and (3-6) ATS with no rest vs the Pacific division on the road after a road game since '96 and haven't won 2 in a row since. They won last night on the road

Teams playing on the road as a dog w/ no rest when playing their previous game on the road as a dog winning by 4 or less ATS as a dog are (1-18) S/U and (3-16) ATS

Knicks haven't covered more than 2 in a row vs the W Conference on the road in over 5 years. (They covered their last 2 on the road vs the W Conference)

Haven't pulled the trigger on NJ, but I will IF I can get a "10". My line has Kidd factored into. My thinking has Tor -5 IF Kidd plays. Kidd not worth "Nash money" on the spread anymore. I think the line is inflated due to the loss by NJ last night, and I believe that comes into play. Also believe that while Toronto does want to make a statement, they have to relax a bit knowing that Kidd is out.

ABCS,

Hard game to figure, probably gonna listen to the line move and play SEA.

They might relax but with the current situation I believe Kidd is worth 4 points cause its now 3 starters out. So indivually he isnt but you have to look at how it further diminishes the team and bench IMO...GL

They might relax but with the current situation I believe Kidd is worth 4 points cause its now 3 starters out. So indivually he isnt but you have to look at how it further diminishes the team and bench IMO...GL

Imma just pass that one.

NETS +10, -110

Back