Tuesday

165yds

Pretty much a regular
Denver +1.5

They have starters injured, coming off triple OT and have Corbin reffing tonight are all good enough reasons for Denver to win tonight.

57-46 ats

I hate fading a team without starters playing. I usually play ON. But this is 70 + minutes of rotation. But Lawson/Manimal might be all you need!

Portland +11

Miami facing OKC next, coming off two big wins at home against the happless Blazers, kinda hope they sleepwalk knowing they will win this.

I hate fading a team without starters playing. I usually play ON. But this is 70 + minutes of rotation. But Lawson/Manimal might be all you need!
I like taking teams coming off OT or extra innings in MLB. For some reason they respond more times than not.

Lakers will be up by 30 at some point sooner or later tonight.
Yup. Lakers by a million as you would say. Who the heck is betting Phoenix because the %'s are very favorable for the LAL? This is the worst organization in the league right now on and off the court and have zero heart. I see a 18+ win and really like the Rockets to win SU. I will wait as we get closer to tip off, don't like putting my bets in until at least 2 hours.

I just can't take the Lakers tonight. I have a rule with them, when the forums are on them I fade and vice versa. There is so much LAL love right now I'll just take a pass.

Yeah and 165 don't believe those %'s there is no way only 55% of bets are going in on LAL. It's never a good reason to make a play anyway but add in the fact something seems fishy with those #s.

Nice hit. 100% the right side with Nuggets. Took Rapturds a barrage of prayer 3's just to hang tough in the 4th and hold on. That team blows. Well done.

Got a bit lucky there were no fouls late but that was crazy with the 3's in the fourth by the Raps. The immortal John Lucas hit 4 threes in a row and the team hit five in a row. Rare I get the hook on my side, funny I take the ML in that situation 98% of the time glad I didn't.

Utah +6 2nd half

Liked the Jazz all day to win SU and backed out. I liked what I saw in the first half and don't feel any differently.

Small play on Rockets +4. Last 3 times I heard about revenge in the NBA all three favs lost and lost bad. Has become almost a system play for me the last few years.

Yeap not a big fan of revenge unless it's vs. a team who is way down, and pulled off a big upset earlier in the year. Like Wiz @ Heat a month ago.

Back