11-10
+.93 units
Golden St -2
--Golden St -2.5
Dallas -5
Houston -4.5 -105
2nd H Golden St -3

likely will add Houston.

GS will be pounded up and I like it. BAR already wrote about it and I like it much

LA with no Pau just doesn't impress me. Dallas on a mini roll

Boston had a nice emotional win (to screw me). probably blew their load and Houston will continue...

Last edited:
Cannot argue whatsoever and after Bostons hard-fought comeback I think the Rockets get to win #23

One point in connection with Houston. Pierce, Allan and Garnett all disliked the Spurs with many good reasons. Nothing like that with Houston at all. Dallas vs Boston 16-4. Dallas vs Seattle 16-4. Dallas vs Minn 14-6. Houston and Boston last 10 were 5-5.
Boston is a very tired team. This is 8 in 12 with no Ray. And Dallas coming up. I agree with a Houston bet. GL

2:47 to go, down 13 in the 1st H

a nice uhh 10-0 run to end the half. down 3 at half would make me ok. down 3 at half, up 3 at end of 3rd. win by 10 :)

they could just tank, but shit. I definetely picked the wrong day to back dallas, they just cannot compete with the [powers

on the fence on this one... down 21 2nd H line at 9. so getting 12 pts. Dallas has Boston day after 2m

tough call on this one bro. Not too sure what to make of it. Do they pack it in and call it a day? Or could they rally like the Magic did yesterday and some how cover 2H and cover the game.

my bad...i'm just saying at this case in time. people might overreact and just automatically think oh there is no why the Mavs could lose this big...or can they?

what to do with gsw now. i'm on full game already large. can't hedge middle loses both.

artest wont be able to guard monta cuz he'll have to play jack, leaving monta w martin? also, ionno why baron isn't attacking anthony johnson

Back