Tuesday NBA...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
0-0-0 +0.00 units

Extremely late, sorry about that...moreso for tracking purposes

Harden o5.5 rebounds -130

I'm going to go old school with daily threads. Although, they won't be every day and might not be at all for weeks. I will include my live plays as much as possible.

Make sure you check out the monthly discussion threads..

Check out @2daBank thread as well -- one of the most dilligent prop guys I know... feast on these for the next 30-45 days...

Fwiw, if I play a prop tail I will note (with credit) in my thread.

This game may never slow down. I know that.

The 2nd bet hits my parameters. A few weeks into this season that will be an elevated bet fwiw.

All we need is one lull here.

Alright,

0-2 on totals and 1-0 on props in game1.

The moral of the story on the totals. The FT's came all game. There will be over 50 fouls when all said and done. Both teams shot very well too. Looking back right now, I am kind of surprised this 2h hasn't been higher scoring.

Moving to the late game...

Years back, fading a home team on ring night was profitable. This is the new NBA now, where a lot of situational handicapping is simply gone. I don't think much of the Lakers at all. I'll be tracking for live totals though. I have a theory in my head, we'll see how the 1st quarter plays out in San Fran...

That last 3 minutes in Boston had 22 points. There was ZERO intentional fouling as well..

The first drought of the game since the 1Q preceded that. We had a legit shot at the 2nd bet, but margin was close enough to have starters in but not low enough to extend.

When I have time, I want to type these things out to hopefully help myself, others understand current day live betting better.

As I said, despite 49 fouls and 56 free throw attempts, we had a chance.

The game # was 216/216.5. So we had a full 20 points on the second bet.

More times than not, we'll get those.

LA still has no shooters.

Warriors waking up and a bit deeper.

Slightly steeper than pre-game, but I think they win comfortably.

And yes, I MAY toy with this in a middle... partial or all....

Golden State -8.5 -107 2.5 units

I'll be looking to hedge that number(live total)

Despite a 'telling' 2nd half number, I think this one slows still scoring-wise... we'll see...

Initial totals plays have been small for this reason, still feeling out.

I fell asleep and woke up and saw he was out of game W only 19 points and game getting out of hand, didht think he was even gonna get back in!! Fuckinh fuvk yea!

I fell asleep and woke up and saw he was out of game W only 19 points and game getting out of hand, didht think he was even gonna get back in!! Fuckinh fuvk yea!
Yes, LeBron went stat stiffing to start the 4th and GSW fell asleep.

What is happening right now is freaking nuts! Like an all-star game out there.

Yes, LeBron went stat stiffing to start the 4th and GSW fell asleep.

What is happening right now is freaking nuts! Like an all-star game out there.

Shouldn’t have hedged! LmAo. I was super glad I did when I woke up and saw 19 and score tho!

Shouldn’t have hedged! LmAo. I was super glad I did when I woke up and saw 19 and score tho!
That was a good hedge.

very lucky to get 8 4th quarter mins.

Even with that said, he did nothing the first 3 mins back in the game.

That was a good hedge.

very lucky to get 8 4th quarter mins.

Even with that said, he did nothing the first 3 mins back in the game.

Yea, If we being real it might have cost my 500 but if was def the right move, he coulda easily not gotten those late minutes. Drop in the bucket compared to the day I had! It was the 4 teamer I did with the yanks scoring in 1st inning +240 along with wheeler outs -110, harden +150, AD that really paid huge and the reason the hedge had to be done, without that one I prob woulda let the others ride.

Either way can’t ever be mad wit profit (even tho I often am when I think it shoulda been more! Lol).

Back