---1st Q Dallas -3.5 Warriors- 17.25 units to win 15 win
1st H Dallas -5 (+120) Warriors- 6 units to win 7.2 win
2nd Q Nets -2.5 (-105)- 5.25 units to win 5 win
--2nd Q Nets -3 (even)- 2 units to win 2 push
Dirk Nowitzki OVER 35.5 PTS+REBOUNDS- (-125)- 6.25 units to win 5 win
2nd H Jersey -4 Toronto- 20.6 units to win 18 win

7-0
+70.2 units

looking for Dallas 1st Q. Kinda just forced these bets. Don't like being on two public dogs, but I fully expect NJ to end the series here, and I don't see how Avery could have such a large adjustment. They haven't been able to stop my boys all series long, and although young, these Warriors just don't seem to have let-downs spots. No1 to guard Baron, Ellis, JRich, Jackson. all can take you off the dribble, and have been successfully. liking this under as well

Last edited:
both look good.

DAL has lost 8 out of the last 9 vs. GSW. Playoffs or no playoffs, it is plain to see that for some reason (and I think there are actually a few), they are owned by Don Nellie and his crew.

Reasons:
Don Nelson built the Mavs.
The Baron cannot be matched.
Dirk Diggs is softer this year than he was vs. Miami last year.
GSW's intensity and loose style (reminds me of the yr the Red Sox won the World Series w/ the who gives an F mentality)
The Indiana Pacer implants.

I hope your not contradicting yourself w/ Dallas 1Q and GS game. Your assuming Dallas will control the 1Q, so what if they have like a 10pt lead after 1Q. If that's the case, I don't see Dallas letting up at all. We could see a DD Dallas 1H lead.

GL!

someone once told me golden rule: when you're hot, raise your stakes. cold, slow down.. playin above my head, but if I lose, its just givin it back..

that said, this is by FAR the largest Q wager of my life. and I think 2nd largest straight bet of my life. big day

that said, this is by FAR the largest Q wager of my life. and I think 2nd largest straight bet of my life. big day

The betting high off a HUGE 1Q bet is unmatched man. I had a GS 1Q bet in this series for 10 units, and that was just amazing to watch especially on GS's home floor. Hopefully this bet is just as exciting!

Back