Tuesday Discussion Thread

Not like we need a another reason to fade Weaver but they resume yesterday's game at 2-2 in the 8th just before tonight's game. If it goes long the Reds might need to rely on Weaver giving them 6-7 innings which would likely get ugly.

Phillies have trailed after 3 innings in each of their last 5 games

each of the last 4 games between the White Sox and Mets have gone UNDER the total runs line

8 of the Cardinals' last 9 night games after playing the previous day have gone OVER the total runs line.

Not like we need a another reason to fade Weaver but they resume yesterday's game at 2-2 in the 8th just before tonight's game. If it goes long the Reds might need to rely on Weaver giving them 6-7 innings which would likely get ugly.

Reds going to Reds. Cardinals have a better chance in that division.

Just realized I have two outstanding parlays that need the Giants to win the resumed game tonight. Didn't know those were still valid

Just realized I have two outstanding parlays that need the Giants to win the resumed game tonight. Didn't know those were still valid

I’ve never seen one carry over, it been a long time since I was involved with a game like that. Seems odd it not just a push?

I been treating weaver just like waino and Liberatore pretty much playing the other team Ff over every time out. Pricks opened sf 3.5 Ff instead the generic 2.5, no chance I’m playing a team to score 4 in 5 innings even if I think they could! Since then it has came down to 2.5 but -150, pricey, probably worth it tho.

I’ve never seen one carry over, it been a long time since I was involved with a game like that. Seems odd it not just a push?
I'd look at the rules if my eyes weren't bleeding from reading up on women's soccer the last 15 hours

They came with a 3.5 on Braves too, better believe I was all set to jump on the generic 2.5 they usually hang! Guess they starting to smarten up a tad.

I'd look at the rules if my eyes weren't bleeding from reading up on women's soccer the last 15 hours

I can pretty much guarantee off shore calling it a push, it been so long since I had one of these no clue bout the Us books, nothing they do or allow shocks me much anymore!

I can pretty much guarantee off shore calling it a push, it been so long since I had one of these no clue bout the Us books, nothing they do or allow shocks me much anymore!
Think from memory it has to do with "suspended" and not postponed...needs to start back up within 24 hours in the same venue

But that's just from a long time ago when I read up on that shit

The Ff under in Pittsburg is super tempting to me. It took cle 4 or so innings to get to some kid making 1st start yesterday, pirates never scored facing bunch of cle pen guys.

I assume they think Allen has got his confidence back to throw strikes or they wouldn’t have brought him back? His pitch counts were going thru the roof in a hurry before they sent him down, seemed like he got knocked around a few times then just lost his desire to come over the plate. Couldn’t ask for much better a Mlb assignment he should be able to confidently throw strikes and get a good result. I Know his stuff good enough if he doesn’t come out walking guys he should have success in the zone vs this lineup.

Gotta think Keller won’t allow more than a run or 2 thru 5 if he on. They have cle tt at 1.5 so don’t want that, don’t want to pay the juice on pirates Ff under considering i could be Wrong on Allen (I can take a loss but rather it not be paying the extra juice!), so Ff u4.5 makes the most sense., think it be tough for these two to put 5 runs up in 5 innings if these pitchers simply throw strikes.

Think from memory it has to do with "suspended" and not postponed...needs to start back up within 24 hours in the same venue

But that's just from a long time ago when I read up on that shit

A buddy of mine played the nats/cards game that got suspended over weekend, I’m almost positive they graded it a push but think he playing offshore.

Before I saw giants Ff total come down to 2.5 I was debating if I simply want to play this game over? Now with 2.5 even with the -150 to over I think I prefer giants Ff over. Not sure what the hell we get from DeSclafani? He hadn’t pitched since beginning the month when he left a start early with shoulder soreness, I doubt he had a rehab start but not 100% on that (I should prob look, lol). Reds offense has been awful since coming out the break so playing a over 11 would take a huge leap of faith. Pretty sure I’m happier with giants Ff over unless something crazy happens in the suspended game I guess.

Reds going to Reds. Cardinals have a better chance in that division.

I don’t think that accurate at all. Just don’t think there any way they could go on any kind of win streak like they would need with the pitching situation being what it is. The offense has seemingly picked things up of late but at best they have 3 ok starters and a suspect pen.

I don’t think that accurate at all. Just don’t think there any way they could go on any kind of win streak like they would need with the pitching situation being what it is. The offense has seemingly picked things up of late but at best they have 3 ok starters and a suspect pen.
Don't think it's any real secret that Goldy, Arrenado and Hicks are all on the trade bloc

I knew when my Reds buddy who is a realist and never believes in them started saying it’s them and the Braves and nobody else that they were done for. You can’t rely on that offense to keep up like it was every night.

Don't think it's any real secret that Goldy, Arrenado and Hicks are all on the trade bloc

Arrenado seems like a perfect fit with the Yankees. Not sure they’ll part with any top prospects for him though.

Arrenado seems like a perfect fit with the Yankees. Not sure they’ll part with any top prospects for him though.
I'm pretty happy the Snakes have said they'll only play ball in the right situation and not go for the gold by decimating the farm. Team can be pretty damn good for a lot of years as long as they're smart. Figured they were still a year away this season and have outperformed, no need to act like some one and done type project. Was only going to be a matter of time before the Dodgers and Padres were gonna be stuck with bad contracts

I knew when my Reds buddy who is a realist and never believes in them started saying it’s them and the Braves and nobody else that they were done for. You can’t rely on that offense to keep up like it was every night.

lol. Clearly spot on w the offense, they have fell off a cliff since the break but I think they have enough solid bats to be average at least and they still potentially have 2 stud pitchers coming back. I dunno the trajectory for greene or Lodolo but they been winning lot of games with some pedestrian at best pitching, you put those 2 back in the rotation and if Ashcraft continues pitching well that gives you a lot of front end talent starting every night. They super young but that staff gonna be filthy at some point if they all get healthy. Probably a year early but in this division they could def win it, brewers are the only competition and they have plenty their own issues w scoring runs (although they been little better of late). Pitching prob gonna be the driving force on whichever team wins it.

Only rumors I've heard here are chasing Arrenado or Scherzer, not sure they're willing to give up much though

I'm pretty happy the Snakes have said they'll only play ball in the right situation and not go for the gold by decimating the farm. Team can be pretty damn good for a lot of years as long as they're smart. Figured they were still a year away this season and have outperformed, no need to act like some one and done type project. Was only going to be a matter of time before the Dodgers and Padres were gonna be stuck with bad contracts

I think reds a year early also but they in a different spot for few reasons, first being the central is obviously way easier to win than the west, 2nd being it sounds like they have kinda a log jam with prospects in a few positions, infield depth mainly, so I don’t think they be wise to go all in for rentals they probably need to make a move for controllable asset, or I suppose just wait and use that ammo next year? I don’t really know what snakes farm system looks like but realistically they need a lot, not to compete for a WC but to actually bang heads w Braves in playoffs. If I was any these young upstarts that would be on my mind, I don’t feel like making the playoffs in nl gives you the same kinda punchers chance it does many years when the choke artist dodgers were only dominant team to beat.

Refs and snakes only way I’d give up valuable pieces would be for guys with control past this season.

Reactions: KJ
If pretty easy to make the case for balty Ff over again, these young dodger pitchers have been giving up runs to lessor lineups than these o’s.

Grove is really struggling w lefty bats and O’s can throw a bunch of those at a pitcher! They only have 2 righties in lineup tonight.

I was really torn between Giolito to go 6 innings and Mets Ff under 2.5, they obviously correlate to a extent but one could obviously cash and not the other. Super tough call, I know he could give up 3 and still pitch deep, he could also hold them to 2 or less but have a elevated pitch count. Lately Mets havnt been forcing pitchers into a ton of pitches thrown so I went w the out total but they ain’t scoring runs either so nothing wrong w Ff under, lol.

Along w those I had to play the o’s Ff over again, just don’t see dodgers young pitchers getting thru 5 against these guys without some damage.

Ff u4.5 in Pittsburg

Can’t wait till Skubal gets the leash taken off but not sure when that be, just can’t play his props until they let him push himself further. I dunno if now be the time or not having not went above 65 pitches yet and now a little longer break? If anyone in Detroit and follows what they say there will def be a start coming where he blows his props away I just can’t guess at when it be. My assumption would be 80ish pitches tonight which makes 14.5 outs super tough, he could def go 5 on that but I’m just guessing, to much juice for that.

And this why I can’t stand these fucking games after asb. Un fucjing real

Never seen sweat drip off a brim of a hat like that too. Gio completely not ready for the game. More sweat pouring out of him than Ewing in the 90s

Early Giants parlays got paid out

Trying to wke up, 45 minutes in the sun today was pushing the limit. Pretty zapped. Laptop says 108 right now and the sun is down. Sleeping in the freezer tonight.

Cubs/Cards/Mutts round robin played today, not even sure why

45 minutes in the pool might well have been 4 hours, feel fried AF and I take the sun rays pretty seriously. Bring it home.

This is so Summer, ping pong is on the plate tonight. Guy with a v at the end of his name is usually incredible value

Back