Jun 27 Tue 2023

08:05 PM
909Detroit TigersM. Manning -R+1½
+192O 9
910Texas RangersM. Perez -L-1½
-210U 9
+105

Last edited:
When you post the odds please make a post saying it so this gets bumped up. This thing gets posted so early that it fades into obscurity in the forum if you only edit it...only thread I post in but if it gets buried it doesn't mean much when you edit the first post.

When you post the odds please make a post saying it so this gets bumped up. This thing gets posted so early that it fades into obscurity in the forum if you only edit it...only thread I post in but if it gets buried it doesn't mean much when you edit the first post.
Got it. I was totally just catering to @2daBank!

Mariners DFA'd Flexen, looks like he was going down the same path as Manoah.

Not sure why they don't just load up on contact hitters to compliment that staff, it's basically every year that they struggle with scoring. You'd think upper management would figure it out and not keep rotating in swing and miss guys. Wasting a helluva pitching staff right now.

Darvish has been scratched, been replaced by Reiss Knehr

Either I've not been paying attention or he's newer, I've never heard of him

Rangers seem to be in a rut right now
Great time of year to identify the teams that have over and under achieved, obviously they are one

Entire NL West is on high alert outside of Colorado

Not sure what to do with the Angels and Cardinals, both have plenty of reasons to continue down the same paths they've been going on

Obv Yanks w/o Judge are a no go, could see them shut him down for the season if they aren't making any momentum come late July...the division is just too tough

I’m playing reds FF +0.5 and Astros -106. Might take some reds ml too. I like the rays as well at plus money

Only 3 teams at this point to fade public dogs

Doing RR x2 only

Orioles -155
Mets -145
Red Sox -130

I am on Reds 1st 5 +.5 -125 2* and ML +115 so take that for what it's worth, really don't enjoy having to navigate a game from both sides but giving it a whirl tonight.

Also having some fun with first inning runs

Pirates 1st o.5 +220 .5*
Padres 1st o.5 +200 .5*

Red Sox 1st o.5 +215 .5*
Marlins 1st o.5 +210 .5*

Guardians/Royals 1st o.5 -135

Rox 1st o.5 +229 .5*
Dodgers 1st o.5 +265 .5*

Dodger now at +125 to score in the first, not sure what happened there. Hope my wager isn't voided on them.

Time to cut ties with the Red Sox. They have destroyed me every time I bet on them. Don't care how good their offense looks on paper, they are not a good lineup

Over 8.5 is a 2* bet against the public under in Anaheim. Plenty of opportunity against those pens if it's needed.

A's first five ML -120 2* and -.5 +130 1*

Blackburn against that team for five innings? Yes please

Back