Tuesday Discussion Thread

Ashcraft, Burnes, Gausman k's
AZ/CLE, LAD/SF 1st 5 unders
Maybe: Strider, Gilbert in some way

Thing tough with SEA/NYY is it's logical to expect virtually nothing to happen the last 2-3 innings. Possibly SEA +1.5. Crazy stretch of schedule for the Mariners.

Ashcraft, Burnes, Gausman k's
AZ/CLE, LAD/SF 1st 5 unders
Maybe: Strider, Gilbert in some way

Thing tough with SEA/NYY is it's logical to expect virtually nothing to happen the last 2-3 innings. Possibly SEA +1.5. Crazy stretch of schedule for the Mariners

Maybe an under an mariners run line ? Think mariners have the pitching edge here but without Gonzalez and France. Yanks been vulnerable as big favs, feel same about houston since all star. Plus 170 feels like alot for Boston. Their pen been pitching well. Prbly boston run line and Houston auto under astros ike 60 percent to the under.

Thought Baltimore bats were in a slump but they showed they weren't last night, I think os at plus money you just keep riding again

Like spot for tampa plus money after a break needing a win and Rasmussen looks like one of most consistent steady pitchers in mlb.

Oakland plus 110 in a tossup pitchers dual ?

Man there used to be a couple weeks worth of talk leading up to the deadline. Now it's down to a peep in the discussion thread.

Soto to SD sounds like it's a wrap.

Maybe an under an mariners run line ? Think mariners have the pitching edge here but without Gonzalez and France. Yanks been vulnerable as big favs, feel same about houston since all star. Plus 170 feels like alot for Boston. Their pen been pitching well. Prbly boston run line and Houston auto under astros ike 60 percent to the under.

Thought Baltimore bats were in a slump but they showed they weren't last night, I think os at plus money you just keep riding again

Like spot for tampa plus money after a break needing a win and Rasmussen looks like one of most consistent steady pitchers in mlb.

Oakland plus 110 in a tossup pitchers dual ?
Just going off lines posted above. Haven't logged in to book yet. O's to over makes sense to me.

My man @2daBank creamed his jeans seeing all these DeGrom props

Lol. Na. I don’t make a habit of messing w dudes making 1st start in long time. It was risky playing Heaney on his 2nd start last night, I got lucky he fanned so many so fast cause they pulled him after 4 innings. As @KJ said you just be guessing.

I havnt had much a chance to look at card and still at eye Dr and got some shit to do, I’m probably taking night off and will just start working on 2marro day games when I get home.

With seriously no capping whatsoever and just a quick glance I think Gilbert ov 4.5, I woulda played gausman ov 6.5 but I see 7.5 now, def a case to play McKenzie k or out total, but again I didn’t do any work and I’m not likely to bet anything tonight, gl ya’ll, I’ll be back tonight/morning for the monster day card 2marro!!!

Reactions: KJ
Like seriously, unless there something im not aware of without doing any work I dunno why the hell Gilbert is only 4.5 -115 to over? That seems like the freaking steal of the night to me!! If ya havnt noticed I play a lot of middling type guys k’s against yanks, they fan a lot, I know they bash ppl but if you can pitch 4-5-6 innings you gonna get them 4-5x, a guy with Gilbert stuff can easily have 7-8 punch outs tonight long as he don’t get blown up! And he don’t get blown up much!!

Is there a reason why Corbin burnes k’s is at 7.5 with the juice to the under?

Somebody hit that under cause pretty sure I saw a 8.5 when I glanced this morning. Only thing I would say is make sure his k rate as good vs lefties but I think it is, just have to look and make sure., I do recall him “only” fanning 6 last time he pitched against pit.

And just like that.... Single, double down one. Definitely a lot of chalk to lay on a guy making his first start in nearly 18 months

Back