Tuesday 02/12/13 NBA discussion thread

i'm on under hugh and feel like i'm watching a game that should stay under. just garbage

I'm not watching, but it seems like the first 11 minutes of each quarter was slow paced and then... BAM! They score like 12 points the final minute. Hopefully the Lakers gain some separation in the 3rd to slow it down for the 4th.

Good luck to us under backers.

Does Dyan Cannon still go to the Lakers games? I still see Jack, but I don't know that I've seen her in a while...

Kobe should honestly just sit tomorrow's game out. See how the team responds lol
I can understand wanting to get the other guys involved in the offense, but this is just silly. Having to go down to the wire against a team that scored 69 at home...

i got way too invested in the over in oakland, live game stuff

still like this under hugh, both teams look lost

and now that i see the score of course i like it. point being, these teams both suck with the ball in their hands

That line of thinking is just downright preposterous.

And secondly, I dont let games right before the all star break alter my views on teams that much. A lot of weird stuff happens in these games.

Kobe can never do anything right. If he tries to put the team on his back he's a ball hog. If he tries to get more production out a bunch of underachievers he is still blasted. Tough life.

Maybe the warriors really aren't that great and just greatly overachieved and caught teams off guard?

i don't know of anyone that still bashes kobe now

and i live in phoenix. the team just isn't good, not kobe's fault

Warriors had so many chances to get back in to the game...
Just can't hit anything...

Maybe the warriors really aren't that great and just greatly overachieved and caught teams off guard?

Justt a wild guess but since they have not covered a game this year on 2 days rest mybe that might be involved.

I pray the Lakers don't make the playoffs and Kobe ends his career with a career ending injury. The End.

Back