Tuesday 01/08/13 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL BASKETBALL - TUE 1/8[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Tue 1/8[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]501[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Miami Heat[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-2.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 187 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]04:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]502[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Indiana Pacers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+2.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 187 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Tue 1/8[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]503[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Brooklyn Nets[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+1.5 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 186 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]04:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]504[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Philadelphia 76ers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-1.5 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 186 2.000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]507[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Phoenix Suns[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+5.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 200 2.000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]508[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Milwaukee Bucks [/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-5.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 200 1.909[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Pacers and Bucks. Still looking but not really doubting I play the Pacers.
Probably Houston as a POD

Last edited:
How can you not play the lakers Houston over?

Perception is going to be that a chunk of the lakers scoring is out. Houston isn't going to give us much attention to this game now and that usually shows on the defensive side which Houston isn't so great at anyway. Jamison, Kobe and Nash are going to have pick up the scoring a lot and it should be a fast pace.

Anyone disagree?

i agree, but what is it going to be, close to 220? Not a lot of room for error with a total like that

Maybe. Some of my perception may be clouded by the past where I believe the Lakers in first game of a b-b tended to play under . Here with the Laskers about to play a game the next day away vs Spurs a team both teams have problems with--Not sure.

i agree, but what is it going to be, close to 220? Not a lot of room for error with a total like that

Gut feeling it would go under that. Just crazy for the Lakers to run themselves into the ground before playing the Spurs.

It is true though with the big men out that points to high scoring but it would still be a terrible mistake.

Hey everyone

took some time off with traveling and what not. Not fully back into it, but clear spot for Brooklyn imo. Lot of trvel for Philly, home for 1 day and back out 2m. Gonna be fading them the next day too.

Indiana with playoff revenge, and Miami hasnt been playing well lately and have been crap on the road all year. Indy playing much better lately too

anyone with thoughts on the milwaukee game? Inspired ball post-firing? Never mind fading phoenix

Whats the holdup on the atl-minn line? Pekovic?!

Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett got into an altercation in the bowels of Madison Square Garden after the Boston Celtics' 102-96 win over the New York Knicks on Monday and building security was called upon to defuse the incident, two sources with knowledge of the incident told ESPNNewYork.
"It was like being in the school yard," one witness to the incident said.
The two stars did not come to blows. But Anthony was still hot after getting into a confrontation with Garnett in the second half of the Celtics' win.
After the game, Anthony angrily approached the Celtics locker room and was screaming, according to one of the sources with knowledge of the incident. It is unclear if his ire at the time was directed at Garnett.

Anthony then approached Garnett near the Celtics' team bus. MSG securityintervened, according to a source.
Knicks coach Mike Woodson declined comment on the incident.
Anthony did not make himself available to the media after the game. and Garnett said there was no altercation, noting, "No, no, man. Just basketball. Just basketball."
Celtics coach Doc Rivers didn't exactly deny the whispers in the hallways when asked whether Anthony came in search of a confrontation.
"I'm going to let y'all figure that one out," Rivers said. "I'm going to stay out of that. If it was the playoffs, I'd tell on him, but since it's not, I'm going to just be quiet."

Also if you look at the game logs you see Indiana has not been pounding the weak teams at home but vs Bucks and Memphis they took care of business. They have won 7 in a row at home. Miami
[TABLE="class: last-games"]
<thead>[TR]
[TH="colspan: 9"][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: alt"]Date[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]VS[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]Score[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]Line[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]ATS Mar[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]O/U[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]MIA FG[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]Opp FG[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]Reb[/TH]
[/TR]
</thead><tbody>[TR]
[TD]01/06/13[/TD]
[TD]WAS [/TD]
[TD]W 99 - 71[/TD]
[TD]W -13.5 [/TD]
[TD]14.5[/TD]
[TD]U 192[/TD]
[TD]38/82[/TD]
[TD]29/81[/TD]
[TD]50-39[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]01/04/13[/TD]
[TD]CHI [/TD]
[TD]L 89 - 96[/TD]
[TD]L -7.5 [/TD]
[TD]-14.5[/TD]
[TD]U 189.5[/TD]
[TD]30/65[/TD]
[TD]36/80[/TD]
[TD]28-48[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]01/02/13[/TD]
[TD]DAL [/TD]
[TD]W 119 - 109 (OT)[/TD]
[TD]L -10.5 [/TD]
[TD]-0.5[/TD]
[TD]O 205[/TD]
[TD]42/89[/TD]
[TD]41/94[/TD]
[TD]46-47[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12/31/12[/TD]
[TD]@ORL [/TD]
[TD]W 112 - 110 (OT)[/TD]
[TD]L -10 [/TD]
[TD]-8.0[/TD]
[TD]O 194[/TD]
[TD]40/85[/TD]
[TD]42/88[/TD]
[TD]33-50[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12/29/12[/TD]
[TD]@MIL [/TD]
[TD]L 85 - 104[/TD]
[TD]L -4.5 [/TD]
[TD]-23.5[/TD]
[TD]U 199.5[/TD]
[TD]33/76[/TD]
[TD]40/99[/TD]
[TD]51-46[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12/28/12[/TD]
[TD]@DET [/TD]
[TD]L 99 - 109[/TD]
[TD]L -6 [/TD]
[TD]-16.0[/TD]
[TD]O 189.5[/TD]
[TD]39/77[/TD]
[TD]43/74[/TD]
[TD]35-3[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
They got a courtesy cover from a Washington team interested in the OKC home game.
Last 18 as a small chall road fav 7-11 ATS.
Shane just does not seem to be there right now.
Some issues as to Lebron's health.
Why are they a true favorite.

Bucks are on a 3 game ATS skid. Longest of the season. They got it playing very good teams. They are at home playing off 2 home losses facing a team that they owe a beating. There are problems but the Suns have real problems too. Clear but early lean in a tough spot. Team is looking at the coach who is saying he is probably leaving. Still thinking about that .

Few thoughts about the Lakers game:

I don't know what will be Lakers frame of mind, but Houston no doubt will welcome a chance to get one more W between the teams.
Having said that, I do have the feeling that Lakers should be focused on this game and not tomorrow's one.
Why? This game is much more winnable than tomorrow's. Furthermore, I doubt that Lakers, even in their biggest dreams, can catch up with SAS in WC. Rockets on the other hand, only 4.5 games above them and I have no doubt, that if Lakers had to choose, they will prefer to win today and lose tomorrow and not the other way around.

As for the total, I just can't imagine D'Antoni playing Sacre here for 30+ minutes, so that means small ball most of the game and to play half court offense with Jamison/ Clark as Center, will be just crazy. They terrible defenders, but can run and spread the floor really well on transition, before defense sets in.

I think that Over at HT/ Full game is a possible bet - depends on the total of course

As for the bet on the game, I don't know how many points Lakers get. I think that they should get around 4 - 4.5 points.
But, regardless, I think that probably, the one that wins the game, wins ATS as well.

BC's angle against Sixers coming off a long trip:

vs Conf teams as a Fav ..............................<wbr>...
32-41

Kind of odd. Went to 5D intending to buy up the 2.5 to 3. It was on 3. Took it for half a unit. Would have bet more but apparently it might go up more.
Just seems impossible to me currently that the Lakers can win that game.

I know that everyone will call me a homer, but why is it so impossible? Who on Rockets frontcourt is that scary?
Asik? Most of Rockets front court are undersized players as well. Patterson, Smith and so on...

Lin and Harden against Nash and Kobe is a toin coss.

Artest should show up for this game, as he usually does in such spots, so he and Parsons at worst case, cancel each other out.

Houston are deeper, but why suddenly, injured star trend doesn't work? Because it's the Lakers?

Lakers can really regroup here, playing out of desperation and I see it as clear 50 - 50 game.

[TABLE="class: num, width: 659"]
<tbody>[TR="class: datarow"]
[TD="align: left"]Jeremy Lin[/TD]
[TD]G[/TD]
[TD]38:13[/TD]
[TD]7-13[/TD]
[TD]3-5[/TD]
[TD]3-5[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: datarow"]
[TD="align: left"]James Harden[/TD]
[TD]G[/TD]
[TD]37:56[/TD]
[TD]6-17[/TD]
[TD]3-9[/TD]
[TD]14-15[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]29[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Chandler Parsons[/TD]
[TD]F[/TD]
[TD]25:57[/TD]
[TD]2-9[/TD]
[TD]1-5[/TD]
[TD]2-2[/TD]
[TD]-7[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Marcus Morris[/TD]
[TD]F[/TD]
[TD]21:46[/TD]
[TD]4-8[/TD]
[TD]1-4[/TD]
[TD]2-2[/TD]
[TD]-5[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Omer Asik[/TD]
[TD]C[/TD]
[TD]21:18[/TD]
[TD]1-3[/TD]
[TD]0-0[/TD]
[TD]2-4[/TD]
[TD]-1[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Carlos Delfino[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]27:34[/TD]
[TD]3-6[/TD]
[TD]2-5[/TD]
[TD]1-1[/TD]
[TD]17[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Patrick Patterson[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]26:14[/TD]
[TD]7-13[/TD]
[TD]1-4[/TD]
[TD]0-0[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Greg Smith[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]26:12[/TD]
[TD]5-5[/TD]
[TD]0-0[/TD]
[TD]1-5[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]11[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Toney Douglas[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]14:50[/TD]
[TD]2-5[/TD]
[TD]1-2[/TD]
[TD]1-2[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I honestly don't think that Nash, Morris/ Meeks, Kobe, Artest and Jamison is that much weaker starting unit.
Bench is better for the Rockets for sure, but again, to the extent that it's impossible for Lakers to win?

Skiles has been fired.
Regarding Lakers at Houston the best argument for the Lakers is sheer desperation. Right now it ssems unlikely to me. Will think more. Was not expecting that small a spread.

If one wants to take a bet on Houston in some way, best bet is Houston Over 1st half. Lakers won only three first half lines on the road this season, while both teams have over 60% Over results in first halves on the home/ road).

Sources: Melo, KG scuffle after game
Ian Begley and Chris Forsberg [ARCHIVE]

ESPN.com | January 8, 2013

Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett got into an altercation in the bowels of Madison Square Garden after the Boston Celtics' 102-96 win over the New York Knicks on Monday, and building security and New York City police officers were called upon to defuse the incident, two sources with knowledge of the incident told ESPNNewYork.

More Knicks-Celtics Coverage
Carmelo Anthony and the Knicks want what Boston has, and losing their cool isn't the way to attain it, Johnette Howard writes. Story

With the Knicks busy running away with the division, the Celtics showed they weren't ready to cede their usual title, Beckley Mason writes. Daily Dime

• Knicks Reax | ESPN New York
• Celtics Reax | ESPN Boston

"It was like being in the school yard," said one witness to the incident.

The two stars did not come to blows, according to a police source. But Anthony was still hot after getting into a confrontation with Garnett in the fourth quarter of the Celtics' win that resulted in a double technical.

After the game, Anthony angrily walked off the floor and out of the tunnel that visiting teams use to exit the floor, instead of exiting out of the Knicks' tunnel.

Tyson Chandler appeared to try to stop Anthony, but he blew by the Knicks center. According to one of the sources with knowledge of the incident, Anthony approached the Celtics' locker room and was screaming. It is unclear if his ire at the time was directed at Garnett.

Anthony approached Garnett near the Celtics' team bus. MSG security and the police intervened, according to a source.

A video posted by Comcast Sports Net New England showed Anthony waiting outside of the team bus as Knicks coach Mike Woodson appeared to be trying to calm Anthony down. Team and building security were also present as were several uniformed police officers.

The incident could result in a suspension and/or fine for Anthony and Garnett.

Woodson declined comment on the incident.

Anthony did not make himself available to the media after the game. Garnett said there was no altercation, noting, "No, no, man. Just basketball. Just basketball."

Celtics coach Doc Rivers didn't exactly deny the whispers in the hallways when asked whether Anthony came in search of a confrontation.

"I'm going to let y'all figure that one out," Rivers said. "I'm going to stay out of that. If it was the playoffs, I'd tell on him, but since it's not, I'm going to just be quiet."

Rivers took two subtle jabs with that remark: While offering a non-denial on Anthony's actions, he made reference to reports that Atlanta Hawks general manager Danny Ferry snitched on Rajon Rondo for bumping a game official during Saturday night's game in Atlanta, an act that led to Rondo being hit with a one-game suspension that forced him to sit out Monday's game in New York. Ferry was fined $15,000 by the NBA for inappropriate interaction with game officials following the game.

Rivers downplayed the on-court chippiness with the Knicks, which saw Anthony and Garnett tagged with double technicals in the fourth quarter after some jawing during a dead-ball situation, but he hinted again that Anthony might have gone a bit too far by pursuing things after the game.

"The game just got heated. It's just basketball," Rivers said. "There's nothing wrong with getting heated. It happens. It's a fun game, it's competitive, it's rough at times. That's good, I think all that's good. It should never carry over past that. I've had my moments as a player as well. It does, but you don't want it to. And whenever it does, you feel terrible later. This is the way the game should be played, to me; it should be a competitive hard game. I thought overall the officials let us play, both teams. That's good with us."

Melo's Place

Carmelo Anthony is the Knicks' biggest star. He's also one of the all-time greats.
ESPN NY's Top 25 Knicks Vote

Garnett tried to defuse the situation.

"Listen, heat of the battle, man, guys throw back and forth," Garnett said of the on-court dust-up with Anthony. "He's trying to get his team to go; I'm trying to get my team to go. Both teams are colliding. Not to mention that it's the Knicks and the Celtics. Just what it is."

Amar'e Stoudemire also weighed in on what Garnett might have done to anger Anthony.

"It was more just talk," he said. "More talk more than anything. Words are pretty sharp, so when you say certain things, it gets under your skin and it gets you a little angry. And that happens to the best of us. We've got to make sure that we keep our composure and see if we can beat a team like Boston."

Garnett and Anthony are on pace to comprise part of the Eastern Conference frontcourt at the All-Star Game next month in Houston. The Celtics and Knicks meet again before that during a national TV game on Jan. 24 in Boston.

Celtics rookie Jared Sullinger brought some levity on the atmosphere at Madison Square Garden.

"That's testy? That's testy?" he asked. "I've seen way worse stuff in the '80s and I wasn't even born in the '80s. So, if that's testy, I didn't see it."

Information from ESPN Deportes reporter Adriano Torres contributed to this report.

Lot of people on the Suns. Looked a little more at the game.
Suns off 2 SU losses after a win
Excluding the game where they were playing b-b
117-110 win at Bobcats
99-107 cover at NY
97-99 loss at home to NY pushes the final spread but winning earlier spreads
Current intention considering Bucks problems with th West and Suns
Just stay off this game.
Lakers at Houston 12-04-2012
[TABLE="class: num"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="colspan: 6"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: datahl2b"]
[TD="align: left"]PLAYER[/TD]
[TD="width: 4%"]POS[/TD]
[TD="width: 4%"]MIN[/TD]
[TD="width: 8%"]FGM-A[/TD]
[TD="width: 8%"]3GM-A[/TD]
[TD="width: 8%"]FTM-A[/TD]
[TD="width: 8%"]+/-[/TD]
[TD="width: 6%"]OFF[/TD]
[TD="width: 6%"]DEF[/TD]
[TD="width: 6%"]TOT[/TD]
[TD="width: 5%"]A[/TD]
[TD="width: 5%"]PF[/TD]
[TD="width: 5%"]STL[/TD]
[TD="width: 5%"]TO[/TD]
[TD="width: 5%"]BLK[/TD]
[TD="width: 5%"]PTS[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] Chris Duhon [/TD]
[TD] G[/TD]
[TD] 38:13[/TD]
[TD] 2-4[/TD]
[TD] 0-1[/TD]
[TD] 2-3[/TD]
[TD] 7[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 3[/TD]
[TD] 5[/TD]
[TD] 7[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 3[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] Kobe Bryant [/TD]
[TD] G[/TD]
[TD] 34:53[/TD]
[TD] 14-31[/TD]
[TD] 2-9[/TD]
[TD] 9-12[/TD]
[TD] -4[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 5[/TD]
[TD] 6[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 3[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 39[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] Antawn Jamison [/TD]
[TD] F[/TD]
[TD] 36:33[/TD]
[TD] 6-12[/TD]
[TD] 3-4[/TD]
[TD] 0-0[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[TD] 6[/TD]
[TD] 10[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 3[/TD]
[TD] 15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] Metta World Peace [/TD]
[TD] F[/TD]
[TD] 35:16[/TD]
[TD] 4-7[/TD]
[TD] 1-2[/TD]
[TD] 0-0[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] Dwight Howard [/TD]
[TD] C[/TD]
[TD] 33:37[/TD]
[TD] 4-9[/TD]
[TD] 0-0[/TD]
[TD] 8-16[/TD]
[TD] 9[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 10[/TD]
[TD] 12[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[TD] 16[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] Jodie Meeks [/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 25:51[/TD]
[TD] 2-8[/TD]
[TD] 1-5[/TD]
[TD] 2-2[/TD]
[TD] -1[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] Jordan Hill [/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 14:23[/TD]
[TD] 4-8[/TD]
[TD] 0-0[/TD]
[TD] 1-1[/TD]
[TD] -11[/TD]
[TD] 3[/TD]
[TD] 6[/TD]
[TD] 9[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 3[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 3[/TD]
[TD] 9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] Earl Clark [/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 11:27[/TD]
[TD] 2-2[/TD]
[TD] 0-0[/TD]
[TD] 0-0[/TD]
[TD] -4[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 3[/TD]
[TD] 3[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] Darius Morris [/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD] 9:47[/TD]
[TD] 0-2[/TD]
[TD] 0-0[/TD]
[TD] 0-0[/TD]
[TD] -9[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 3[/TD]
[TD] 2[/TD]
[TD] 1[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[TD] 0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] Devin Ebanks [/TD]
[TD="colspan: 14"]DNP[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] Robert Sacre [/TD]
[TD="colspan: 14"]DNP[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"] Pau Gasol [/TD]
[TD="colspan: 14"]DND[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Probably need to look at the players the Lakers are bringing up.
Re the after Star goes down angle
Its not just 1 player.
This is interesting

Last edited:
Haywood workman and bill spooner in Houston kills my over lean. Of course
Why? This game will go beyond 220 points, so who cares who the refs are?
Maybe the refs will bring it from 230 points to 225 points, so what? It still will go Over...

refs can completely alter the pace of games with fouls, technicals, palming, 3 second calls. And I mean COMPLETELY... I just don't like it as much anymore

[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL BASKETBALL - TUE 1/8[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]501[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Miami Heat[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-2.5 1.990[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"] 1.787[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 187 1.971[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]04:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]502[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Indiana Pacers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+2.5 1.917[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"] 2.150[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 187 1.935[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]503[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Brooklyn Nets[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+1.5 1.962[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"] 2.050[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 187 2.000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]04:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]504[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Philadelphia 76ers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-1.5 1.943[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"] 1.862[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 187 1.909[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]505[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Atlanta Hawks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+1.5 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 189 1.909[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]506[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Minnesota Timberwolves[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-1.5 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 189 2.000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]507[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Phoenix Suns[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+6 1.962[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"] 3.140[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 199 1.971[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]508[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Milwaukee Bucks [/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-6 1.943[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"] 1.417[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 199 1.935[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]509[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Los Angeles Lakers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+7 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 219 2.000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]510[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Houston Rockets[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-7 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 219 1.909[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Total opened at 220 and drop to 219 in a second.

NBAFan, I understand what you're saying. I'm saying that it will go Over 220+ points even with those refs.

I don't know honestly, how can anyone not bet the Lakers in such spot.
They may lose of course, but there is at least 1/3 chance they will win and the odds are so much higher...

I don't know the odds but Houston won't have the same sense of urgency. That's just human nature. I still can't go against Houston at home

I would actually take Artest, Meeks and Jamison totals on Over before Kobe's. I have a feeling it will be rain of three pointers today and at least two of the three mentioned will score 20+ points.

I know that everyone will call me a homer, but why is it so impossible? Who on Rockets frontcourt is that scary?
Asik? Most of Rockets front court are undersized players as well. Patterson, Smith and so on...

Lin and Harden against Nash and Kobe is a toin coss.

Artest should show up for this game, as he usually does in such spots, so he and Parsons at worst case, cancel each other out.

Houston are deeper, but why suddenly, injured star trend doesn't work? Because it's the Lakers?

Lakers can really regroup here, playing out of desperation and I see it as clear 50 - 50 game.

Win/lose/draw the Lakers are not dependable at all

Philly been on road since 12/23 (8games). They've had 6 rest days since Xmas. Short trip for Brooklyn, they are playing well, and haven't had stressful games recently. Def. lean to Nets.

Leaning Atlanta as well, but can't really explain why.

[h=3]Source: Nets Forward Andray Blatche Questioned in Four Seasons Sexual Assault Case[/h]
According to reports from FOX Philly and 6 ABC, a Nets player was questioned by police this morning about an alleged sexual assault that happened at the Four Seasons Hotel last night. FOX reports that a woman was taken to the hospital at around 4 a.m. [The Nets are in town to play the Sixers tonight.]
Neither report gives the player’s name, but we’ve learned that it is Andray Blatche, who was with three friends at the time of the alleged incident. The friends are not believed to be Nets.
Blatche hasn’t been charged with any crime and was released this morning pending further investigation, according to reports.

That's exactly why I played Nets here. Sixers haven't see family not on Christmas and not on New Year. Doubt they care all that much about this game...

Really hope Blatche isn't involved in such an act. He's been doing so well changing his image

@NYDNInterNets: Another reporter asked him "what happened in the room last night?" Deron eventually stopped asking questions, "Youre a tool," he said.

<a class="screen-name u-url" href="https://twitter.com/drayblatche" data-screen-name="drayblatche" style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153) !important; text-decoration: initial !important; position: static !important; top: auto !important; right: auto !important; bottom: auto !important; left: auto !important; z-index: auto !important; float: none !important; width: auto !important; height: auto !important; max-width: none !important; max-height: none !important; min-width: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; margin: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; clip: auto !important; clear: none !important; font-size: 12px !important; line-height: 18px !important; word-spacing: normal !important; text-overflow: clip !important; text-shadow: none !important; word-wrap: normal !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; list-style: none !important; cursor: pointer !important; background-color: transparent !important; border: 0px !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; quotes: none !important; outline: 0px !important; opacity: 1 !important; visibility: visible !important; size: auto !important; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important; box-shadow: none !important; direction: ltr !important; page: auto !important; display: inline !important;">
5057434d3fbc82c54f91e420ff7e142e_normal.jpeg
[COLOR=#333333 !important]andray blatche

• [*=left]<abbr title="Verified Account" style="position: static !important; top: auto !important; right: auto !important; bottom: auto !important; left: auto !important; z-index: auto !important; float: none !important; width: auto !important; height: auto !important; max-width: none !important; max-height: none !important; min-width: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; margin: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; clip: auto !important; clear: none !important; font-size: 12px !important; line-height: 16px !important; word-spacing: normal !important; text-indent: -999em !important; text-overflow: clip !important; text-shadow: none !important; word-wrap: normal !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; list-style: none !important; cursor: auto !important; background-color: transparent !important; border: 0px !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; quotes: none !important; outline: 0px !important; opacity: 1 !important; visibility: visible !important; size: auto !important; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important; box-shadow: none !important; direction: ltr !important; page: auto !important; display: block !important;">✔</abbr>
@drayblatche<iframe class="twt-follow-button" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/follow_button.html#align=right&button=grey&screen_name=drayblatche&show_count=false&show_screen_name=false&lang=en" style="width: 150px !important; height: 20px !important; position: absolute !important; top: 1px !important; right: 0px !important; bottom: auto !important; left: auto !important; z-index: auto !important; float: none !important; max-width: none !important; max-height: none !important; min-width: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; margin: 0px !important; overflow: visible !important; clip: auto !important; clear: none !important; font-size: 12px !important; line-height: 16px !important; word-spacing: normal !important; text-overflow: clip !important; text-shadow: none !important; word-wrap: normal !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; list-style: none !important; cursor: auto !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-width: 0px !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; quotes: none !important; outline: 0px !important; opacity: 1 !important; visibility: visible !important; size: auto !important; -webkit-box-shadow: none !important; box-shadow: none !important; direction: ltr !important; page: auto !important;"></iframe>
[/COLOR]
Im ok and I didn't do anything jus was n the area when it happened

Back