Trade deadline

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
Leaving it late this year, but two big ones just came on

Kevin Fiala from nashville to minny so mikael granlund

Bobby mac and big daddy lebron just called stone to vegas as done, return isnt in yet

Also earlier, hayes from the rags to winnipeg for a first and Brendan lemieux

Vegas moving erik bransstrom (top 15ish best prospect outside nhl right now) oscar lindberg, top 9 forward and a 2nd, drever and mac saying stone will sign extension in vegas

Huge win for the golden knights

Stone is a top 5 winger in the league, vk should be pumped

Another 20+ Goal Scorer added to The Sharks. Expect to see him on the 3rd line.

TSN's Bob McKenzie reported late Sunday night that Detroit Red Wings winger Gustav Nyquist is waiving his no-trade clause for a deal that would send him to the San Jose Sharks. Follow-up reports suggest that the Sharks will send a 2019 second-round pick and a conditional third-round pick in 2020 to Detroit. The Wings will also reportedly retain 30-percent of Nyquist's salary.

That trade makes no sense for the pens, Pearson is struggling this year but has a good history of being a 40 point winger

Gudbranson I saw on twitter from some stats people, a bottom 5 defenseman at allowing changes

Big winners are columbus, vegas, winnipeg, buffalo and nashville

Big Losers are calgary and pittsburgh

Real chance the penguins miss the playoffs, and calgary only added a depth d man, when they really needed another top 6 winger.

The 4 winners outside buffalo all got way better for playoff runs this year, buffalo getting montour is big for them going forward, perfect guy to pair with rasmus

Cant wait till april, the new playoff format isnt perfect but we are going to see barring something crazy

2 of calgary, vegas, sj in one series
2 of winnipeg, nashville, and the blues in another
Bruins v leafs
Metro is too close to call at moment

Imagine a playoffs without five of the top 10 scorers in the league or Eichel or Malkin, leading to a Tampa/Calgary final. NBC's ratings will look like CNN.

Do the cup finals really get ratings anyways? Seems to me that outside the hometowns, (with the exception of real hockey fans or out of town team fans) nobody cares about the SC Playoffs. By far it is the least viewed, talked about or cared about of the big four.

I think if they cut the season short a few weeks it could help so I'm not watching the finals when I could be swimming, in NH.

Back