Tom Brady---Forever a Fraud?

Frye ? No thank goodness. Cleveland isn't known for making good decisions regarding the QB position since Kosar left.

The Browns are the gold standard for bad QB play, but half the league give or take a team doesn't have a good NFL quarterback in any given year. So to suggest Tom Brady would be out of the same league that routinely finds room for Brian Hoyer is funny.

The Browns are the gold standard for bad QB play, but half the league give or take a team doesn't have a good NFL quarterback in any given year. So to suggest Tom Brady would be out of the same league that routinely finds room for Brian Hoyer is funny.

You're trying to have a reasonable conversation with someone that said, "If he had been drafted by any other team he would have been out of the league 10 years ago."

The Browns quarterbacks have been so bad, this year's new starter isn't even their first McCown.

NFL competition committee members had, over the years, fielded numerous allegations about New England breaking an array of rules.

Goodell, Kraft and Belichick had acted like partners, complicit in trying to sweep the scandal's details under the rug while the rest of the league was left wondering how much glory the Patriots' cheating had cost their teams. "Goodell didn't want anybody to know that his gold franchise had won Super Bowls by cheating,"

Adams did whatever he wanted -- and whatever Belichick wanted: statistical analysis, scouting and strategy. Years later, Walsh recalled to Senate investigators that Adams told old stories from the Browns about giving a video staffer an NFL Films shirt and assigning him to film the opponents' sideline huddles and grease boards from behind the bench

Files were created, organized by opponent and by coach. During games, Walsh later told investigators, the Patriots' videographers were told to look like media members, to tape over their team logos or turn their sweatshirt inside out, to wear credentials that said Patriots TV or Kraft Productions

n fact, many former New England coaches and employees insist that the taping of signals wasn't even the most effective cheating method the Patriots deployed in that era. Several of them acknowledge that during pregame warm-ups, a low-level Patriots employee would sneak into the visiting locker room and steal the play sheet, listing the first 20 or so scripted calls for the opposing team's offense.

If he had been drafted by any other team he would have been out of the league 10 years ago.

Only NFL QB of the last 25 years that I was faster, stronger, and had a better vertical than at the same age when they went thru the NFL combine.

What is your point?

Last edited:
NFL competition committee members had, over the years, fielded numerous allegations about New England breaking an array of rules.

Goodell, Kraft and Belichick had acted like partners, complicit in trying to sweep the scandal's details under the rug while the rest of the league was left wondering how much glory the Patriots' cheating had cost their teams. "Goodell didn't want anybody to know that his gold franchise had won Super Bowls by cheating,"

Adams did whatever he wanted -- and whatever Belichick wanted: statistical analysis, scouting and strategy. Years later, Walsh recalled to Senate investigators that Adams told old stories from the Browns about giving a video staffer an NFL Films shirt and assigning him to film the opponents' sideline huddles and grease boards from behind the bench

Files were created, organized by opponent and by coach. During games, Walsh later told investigators, the Patriots' videographers were told to look like media members, to tape over their team logos or turn their sweatshirt inside out, to wear credentials that said Patriots TV or Kraft Productions

n fact, many former New England coaches and employees insist that the taping of signals wasn't even the most effective cheating method the Patriots deployed in that era. Several of them acknowledge that during pregame warm-ups, a low-level Patriots employee would sneak into the visiting locker room and steal the play sheet, listing the first 20 or so scripted calls for the opposing team's offense.

So, an opposing team lets a random person into their locker room , the same team leaves their play sheet out for anyone to see...and ESPN doesn't qoute any one or say "a source" so it must be true?

ESPN viewership is down, they let go high price employees, started a new show with emphasis on gambling. Are the nfl's best friend..... Great timing, coincidence, or timely ???
or maybe trying to protect mortenson...

Pats defenders are out of it

look, it is starting to mount up here

The Pats are fucking Whitey Bulger with a guy on the inside for fucks sake

Pats defenders are out of it

look, it is starting to mount up here

The Pats are fucking Whitey Bulger with a guy on the inside for fucks sake

nothing to defend, there has been no evidence or nothing to add... ESPN just trying to stay relevant ...

nothing to defend, there has been no evidence or nothing to add... ESPN just trying to stay relevant ...

lol I don't think ESPN is so concerned with becoming irrelevant that they just make up shit about the poor Patriots to gain interest

I'm not saying the Patriots are guilty either btw

lol I don't think ESPN is so concerned with becoming irrelevant that they just make up shit about the poor Patriots to gain interest

I'm not saying the Patriots are guilty either btw

schrute, ESPN isn't going anywhere however all media need to stay relevant one way or another.....:shake:

you knew the nfl told martz to put out a press release deep throating the nfl?

That's nothing to do with the Pats and Spygate. That's the NFL doing dirty deeds on their own accord. The whole article is a scathing indictment of Goodell and the NFL office, IMO. That some are interpreting it as further proof of the evil of the Pats is just strange. I see nothing new about them.

That's nothing to do with the Pats and Spygate. That's the NFL doing dirty deeds on their own accord. The whole article is a scathing indictment of Goodell and the NFL office, IMO. That some are interpreting it as further proof of the evil of the Pats is just strange. I see nothing new about them.

That's the way I read it. It's not about the Pats and Spygate, it's about Goodell and Spygate. Instead of being defensive about it Pats fans should be loudest applauders of this article

That's the way I read it. It's not about the Pats and Spygate, it's about Goodell and Spygate. Instead of being defensive about it Pats fans should be loudest applauders of this article

yep, the only bad thing is stealing the plays which it says they had from multiple sources which if true is by far the worst thing they did

but the majority of the article just makes the NFL look inept

Also I think it's hilarious that Bill Simmons, who some people treated like the only person who only person willing to go after the NFL before he got fired, got all pissy at ESPN this morning when it came out. For an article that goes harder after the NFL, and with more facts, than he ever did.

yep, the only bad thing is stealing the plays which it says they had from multiple sources which if true is by far the worst thing they did

but the majority of the article just makes the NFL look inept

Also I think it's hilarious that Bill Simmons, who some people treated like the only person who only person willing to go after the NFL before he got fired, got all pissy at ESPN this morning when it came out. For an article that goes harder after the NFL, and with more facts, than he ever did.

I agree with most of this post

BUT, sure the NFL looks inept...I get that

It's just why the fuck are the Pats always right in the smack middle of this cheating shit?

It aint a fucking coincidence. I get Pats fans having the teams back and all, but come the fuck on

I mean read this shit!!! Is there really a witch hunt on the poor ole Pats?!!??

It's just why the fuck are the Pats always right in the smack middle of this cheating shit?

It aint a fucking coincidence. I get Pats fans having the teams back and all, but come the fuck on

4 Super bowl rings, 6 superbowl appearances... easy target since the taping from the wrong spotgate happened ( you guys refer to it as spygate) Belichick easy to hate....

No point in asking

You will either get

A. You are a hater
B. You must have bet Seattle

I pretty much hated the Pats before this thread, like the rest of the world. Now, they're my Pats. Me and Cash.

Because A led to B, which in turn led to C and then D.

It's a comical and continual series of fuckups by both the Patriots and Goodell

are Pats defenders willing to admit that their cheating ways won them at least 1 game over the Bellichek era that they wouldnt have otherwise?

can we at least make that progress here

That is either an unanswerable question or its a blanket yes for every team in the league that's been punished by the league for equipment tampering, cap violations, pumping in crowd noise, promoting bounties, etc, which as I understand it is EVERY team in the league at some time or another.

I prefer to subscribe to the theory that if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

are Pats defenders willing to admit that their cheating ways won them at least 1 game over the Bellichek era that they wouldnt have otherwise?

can we at least make that progress here

Lmao they won't even admit they have cheated.

Pats fan doesn't think OJ did it.

And to be fair to CASH, he's at least an educated Pats fan...he just happens to be a homer.

On a DAILY BASIS, I deal with the true imbeciles, the 60-75% of homer/uneducated Pats fans who know nothing about football and try to explain to you why the Lombardi trophy should have Tom Brady's picture engraved into it permanently. Those people are single-celled amoebas and talking anything reasonable to them is like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer. Except much more painful than the hammer experience.

In Brady's 13 full seasons as a starter (he missed nearly all of 2008 with a torn ACL), the Patriots have earned six trips to the Super Bowl, winning four. Brady has won three Super Bowl MVP awards, two league MVP awards (2007, 2010), has been selected to ten Pro Bowls, and has led the Patriots to more division titles than any other quarterback in NFL history, with twelve.

What season were the Patriots "cheating"? They've won the division every year and have been in the SB every other year.

We're not talking about a guy that averaged 20 HR's and then hit 55. We're talking about the best, most consistent player in the history of the NFL.

:Godfather:

They clearly cheated under the radar then CCC. How else could one explain a dynasty? Just ask Braves, he'll tell you.

Many of us eagles fans have been saying for yrs about that super bowl... How the pats always had the right play call versus the blitzing Jim Johnson defense. Fuck the pats

In Brady's 13 full seasons as a starter (he missed nearly all of 2008 with a torn ACL), the Patriots have earned six trips to the Super Bowl, winning four. Brady has won three Super Bowl MVP awards, two league MVP awards (2007, 2010), has been selected to ten Pro Bowls, and has led the Patriots to more division titles than any other quarterback in NFL history, with twelve.

What season were the Patriots "cheating"? They've won the division every year and have been in the SB every other year.

We're not talking about a guy that averaged 20 HR's and then hit 55. We're talking about the best, most consistent player in the history of the NFL.

Pats' fan "logic" here: how could we be cheating? We win every year! Explain that!

Everyone else: ummm...because you cheated, dumbasses

Many of us eagles fans have been saying for yrs about that super bowl... How the pats always had the right play call versus the blitzing Jim Johnson defense. Fuck the pats

Ah, your qb was so nervous he threw up in the huddle.....if they knew what plays were coming how come the game was so close?

Pats' fan "logic" here: how could we be cheating? We win every year! Explain that!

Everyone else: ummm...because you cheated, dumbasses

I will ask the same question as I did above. If they cheated so be it but we are now 35 pages into a thread and still no one has shown 100% proof that they cheated?
If you would like i will call Jeff and see if I can get you some tix for a game?

Dam u guys wasted 35 fucking pages to try and disrespect one of the finest organizations in the NFL.. Bunnch of fucking loonies unreal

Robert Kraft, Bill Bellichick, Tom Fucking Brady there u guys have the fucking recipe now go fuck yourself

Ah, your qb was so nervous he threw up in the huddle.....if they knew what plays were coming how come the game was so close?

I will ask the same question as I did above. If they cheated so be it but we are now 35 pages into a thread and still no one has shown 100% proof that they cheated?
If you would like i will call Jeff and see if I can get you some tix for a game?
Would u blow tom Brady if he asked u?

Worry about your fucking team, that's it...worry about pats taking another AFC title mf

Would u blow tom Brady if he asked u?

Why would you say this??

what exactly have you added to the discussion, where are the CTG supermods when you need them??

you need to look at your own team... They were in over their heads , they actually had a chance to win that game and they choked...hey I understand the pain, been a Red Sox fan forever..always thought the Yankees cheated, nope just smarter with their resources.

So now it's time for you to grow a pair, man up, look in the mirror and admit to yourself."yup Dudleysdad is one of the biggest douchebags on CTG.....

And to be fair to CASH, he's at least an educated Pats fan...he just happens to be a homer.

On a DAILY BASIS, I deal with the true imbeciles, the 60-75% of homer/uneducated Pats fans who know nothing about football and try to explain to you why the Lombardi trophy should have Tom Brady's picture engraved into it permanently. Those people are single-celled amoebas and talking anything reasonable to them is like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer. Except much more painful than the hammer experience.

Handshake

Why would you say this??

what exactly have you added to the discussion, where are the CTG supermods when you need them??

you need to look at your own team... They were in over their heads , they actually had a chance to win that game and they choked...hey I understand the pain, been a Red Sox fan forever..always thought the Yankees cheated, nope just smarter with their resources.

So now it's time for you to grow a pair, man up, look in the mirror and admit to yourself."yup Dudleysdad is one of the biggest douchebags on CTG.....

Man ur long winded reply makes me think ur answer is yes to the question posed lol

Back