1Q 71-50-4 (+$5000)
1H 2-1 (+$1150)
Team Total 1-0 (+$500)
Games 57-64-2 (-$3250)
$2500 5-4 (+$2500)
$5000 1-1 (+$0)
ML Dogs 5-8 (+$0)
TIP plays 2-1

Having one of my worst few days of my life...dropped something like 14g's...so take it for what its worth...I am taking a shot at this...might be a while if I dont hit this...take care..the guy is on this for 25K...so GL

1. SEA +4.5 $2500

:shake:

GL philly....this is a ballsy move to think the Sonics will win two road games in a row after such a long drought...

and SacK has won the last 5 meetings...

still, one team winning both of a home and home is really rare...

Uh oh, Philly. You're going against a phenomenon. Sacramento always covers at home on Sunday nights.

I'm not taking the Kings tonight, because I expected them to lose last night. Plus, I can't go against your pick.

Good luck, bro. and remember........

Uh oh, Philly. You're going against a phenomenon. Sacramento always covers at home on Sunday nights.

I'm not taking the Kings tonight, because I expected them to lose last night. Plus, I can't go against your pick.

Good luck, bro. and remember........

THEY DID LOSE LAST NIGHT!!!!

Pulling for ya ... looking good up 22 in the 3rd.....

This NBA is so unpredictable.... sonics gets blown out at home and then go to sactown and return the favor....

Last edited:
Took the hits with you this afternoon...not tailing you, but had the same ideas...so I figured, why not tail this one....congrats

Nice job Philly. I was actually thinnking of Killa here yesterday morning and how he always looks at sitautional gambling. Thought this fit that curriculum about bounce-back and it did nicely. Great job

Back