Time to post my wednesday may 7 baseball with incredible analysis

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
enjoy the detailed analysis below.

i will likely have add ons today so the thread will be less orgainized than normal as well.

reds - :tiphat:

giants - a giant would step on a pirate

official plays post incoming

official plays

reds -133
giants +122

the giants play is one of my favorites of the young year, though i still just bet it for one unit.

here is the baseball record prior to todays action.
season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000
favorites 25-20 +0.83 units
dogs 28-21 +13.45units
overs 4-5-2 -1.00 units
unders 17-6-1 +10.08 units

<TABLE class=tborder id=post862703 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right> #5 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>greenmon$ter<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_862703", true); </SCRIPT>
Tailgater

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_862703 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Spot on analysis on :tiphat:. But what if the pirate were a giant himself?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

He would still likely have just one eye and one wooden leg. I will take the two-eyed , two legged giant.

nice hit on Reds:cheers:

Cubies are starting to look like fade material..:smiley_acbe:

GL Kyle. Way to stick it to the man with that huge unit bet on one of your favorite plays. :shake: :)

Monster, you might want to get in Alex' contest. That way we could all get a good look at your ahem winners everyday!

GL VK . Glad our REDS rolled early and I absolutely agree -140 Dumtrait WTF! Probably would have been -140 SFG if we made this line in late March. Trying to convince myself to play SFG and the over . What really scares me is how well the Pirates have hit LHP going back to the Santana game. :cheers:

ok 1-1 EVEN for today.

giants -- Zito made a few mistakes. Some were lined into outs and one was a two run shot. The giants bats were asleep all game and Dumatrait was fooling them consistently. Marte came in in the eighth and struck out all three giants he faced .....looking......Had half the game capped right but just didnt figure dumatrait for shutout baseball. 3-1 pirates win.

reds -- 7 homers and volquez pitched out of trouble for a 9-0 win.

updated baseball record

season record to date:
favorites 26-20 +1.83 units
dogs 28-22 +12.45units
overs 4-5-2 -1.00 units

updated baseball record

season record to date:
favorites 26-20 +1.83 units
dogs 28-22 +12.45units
overs 4-5-2 -1.00 units

nice looking record:cheers:

and-- actually like your Reds future bet quite a bit.. I am in buy mode on them for the next 10 g's.. Wonder what will happen to griffey.. Trade? Jocketty is looking to make something happen IMO.

He would look good with a birds on the bat uniform. Won't happen with history of Jocketty in STL but I would endorse it. Never know. LH Jr. would provide interesting protection for Pujols..

i would assume that the cards wait for pitching to get healthy and then deal one of their hurlers for another quality bat. Gonna have too many starters here in a few months for the cards.

I would think that if they trade griffey it is to an american league team so that he can begin that part of his career as a DH.

And the good news for the reds is that outfielder J Bruce is probably the hottest hitting prospect in all of the minors right now.

Back